This is why the flu disappeared

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
As everyone with any common sense suspected, they were calling diagnosing the flu as Covid. CDC is asking the FDA to remove emergency use authorization for the PCR test because it can't differentiate between Covid and the flu -
In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

There must be a big concern about the revenue drop for flu vaccines. You sheep getting the picture yet?

Science..

As everyone with any common sense suspected, they were calling diagnosing the flu as Covid. CDC is asking the FDA to remove emergency use authorization for the PCR test because it can't differentiate between Covid and the flu -

There must be a big concern about the revenue drop for flu vaccines. You sheep getting the picture yet?

Science..
Gee we're just finding this out now about false Covid tests because of flu.........LOLOLOLOL

GD these libturds and what they have done to us

Science..

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

didn't da gub'mit just make a huge purchase?

~S~

Science..
The flu “disappeared“ because of social distancing, mask wearing, telecommuting and the realization that while you’re getting a Covid shot, you might as well get the flu vaccine, too.

The REAL Science

The flu “disappeared“ because of social distancing, mask wearing, telecommuting and the realization that while you’re getting a Covid shot, you might as well get the flu vaccine, too.

The REAL Science
Do you have any idea how many cases of flu there are in a typical year? We didnt eliminate the flu by some people wearing a t shirt over their face some of the time.

also how did people getting a COVID shot this year help with flu shots last year?

SCIENCE!!!

Do you have any idea how many cases of flu there are in a typical year? We didnt eliminate the flu by some people wearing a t shirt over their face some of the time.

also how did people getting a COVID shot this year help with flu shots last year?
Why do guys always have to lie about the situation? Wearing a t-shirt over your face? Who was doing that, brain dead mouth breathers? Plus, you think we’d forget the other reasons just because you take a stab at one aspect of my analysis? It’s part of a whole. No one part is sufficient positive or negative and the fact that some people still caught Covid isn’t proof of anything except that life is complicated and can’t be reduced to the kind of simplicities Trumpistas demand.

Why do guys always have to lie about the situation? Wearing a t-shirt over your face? Who was doing that, brain dead mouth breathers? Plus, you think we’d forget the other reasons just because you take a stab at one aspect of my analysis? It’s part of a whole. No one part is sufficient positive or negative and the fact that some people still caught Covid isn’t proof of anything except that life is complicated and can’t be reduced to the kind of simplicities Trumpistas demand.
The vast majority of the morons wearing masks were wearing the equivalent of a T-shirt over their face doofus.

Or did they?
So it cut a respiratory disease that typically infects somewhere between 9 and 41 million people with a widely available vaccine to zero, but at the same time allowed a different disease that is transmitted in the same way to run rampant through the population? That's the theory?

The vast majority of the morons wearing masks were wearing the equivalent of a T-shirt over their face doofus.
Again, only addressing one aspect of my post, as if that proves anything. You’re going to have to get off that couch and do some actual research beyond channel surfing between FOX, OAN and Newsmax.

Again, only addressing one aspect of my post, as if that proves anything. You’re going to have to get off that couch and do some actual research beyond channel surfing between FOX, OAN and Newsmax.
WTF are you talking about. You said that the flu went away because people were wearing masks, telecommuting, and getting a flu shot at the same time as their COVID shot.

The masks and telecommuting should work the same for flu and COVID as they are both respiratory diseases that transmit the same (or roughly) way. While COVID might be more infectious it's highly doubtful that these measures reduced flu to zero while COVID ran through the population. Im sorry but you have to suspend reason to believe that.

You're going to have to explain to me how people getting COVID shots in 2021 would have had any effect on people getting flu shots in 2020.

NY City has the highest vaccination rate in the country and yet the highest number of new cases as well. There is only one thing to conclude, the vaccines don’t work exactly as we were told they would, and at this time, the new mutation of the virus is weaker yet more transmissible. Which is what the South African doctors told the world from the beginning.

Now, what are the chances the Chinese will release a new and more deadly / transmissible mutation somewhere in the world a few months before the 2022 election so their puppet’s party could then reimpose lockdowns reminiscent of March of 2020 all across the USA, ending in Democrats using their mail-in voting fraud machine? Considering the recent disastrous poll numbers of Biden and the Democrats I would say chances are pretty high.

WTF are you talking about. You said that the flu went away because people were wearing masks, telecommuting, and getting a flu shot at the same time as their COVID shot.

The masks and telecommuting should work the same for flu and COVID as they are both respiratory diseases that transmit the same (or roughly) way. While COVID might be more infectious it's highly doubtful that these measures reduced flu to zero while COVID ran through the population. Im sorry but you have to suspend reason to believe that.

You're going to have to explain to me how people getting COVID shots in 2021 would have had any effect on people getting flu shots in 2020.
Of course nothing I said could have had any effect, because that interferes with your narrative.

Is it a hoax?
Is it really that bad?
We’ll have vaccines “warp speed”.
Then, crickets on getting the vaccine for most of the year.
Now, “they aren’t really that effective because of x, y & z”.
However, all sorts of untested chemicals are effective…

Help me, please. I know I’ve only scratched the surface of this narrative.

The REAL Science
You don't believe that, do you?

Of course nothing I said could have had any effect, because that interferes with your narrative.

Is it a hoax?
Is it really that bad?
We’ll have vaccines “warp speed”.
Then, crickets on getting the vaccine for most of the year.
Now, “they aren’t really that effective because of x, y & z”.
However, all sorts of untested chemicals are effective…

Help me, please. I know I’ve only scratched the surface of this narrative.

Did I say any of that? We were talking about masks, telecommuting and people miraculously getting flu vaccines with their COVID vaccine in 2020 even though the COVID vaccines weren't available. Do try to stay on topic.

Look just explain how those measures were so devastatingly effective against one respiratory virus and so devastatingly ineffective against the other.

Did I say any of that? We were talking about masks, telecommuting and people miraculously getting flu vaccines with their COVID vaccine in 2020 even though the COVID vaccines weren't available. Do try to stay on topic.

Look just explain how those measures were so devastatingly effective against one respiratory virus and so devastatingly ineffective against the other.
Show me that the measures have different levels of effectiveness. I feel you’re moving the goal posts and asking me to stay on topic is an attempt to distract from what you’re doing. Nice try.

So it cut a respiratory disease that typically infects somewhere between 9 and 41 million people with a widely available vaccine to zero, but at the same time allowed a different disease that is transmitted in the same way to run rampant through the population? That's the theory?

That would depend on how seriously do you take the initial projections of "if we do nothing this many people will die".

Forum List

Back