This is why the flu disappeared

They F'n got caught padding The COVID numbers with these defective tests as people with brains, and people I knew in the medical field told me. We knew, we just couldn't prove it.

Because Flu was showing as COVID False Positives because of the crappy PCR tests the CDC just admitted were defective and could not tell the difference between The FLU, A Cold and Covid. They pulled Emergency Authorization from it. The whole thing was a lie from the start. Same as Russian Collusion.

Bet Pelosi is furiously selling her stock right now.

Read my link in the post above this one and weep.

Along with showing how you've flunked basic science, especially chemistry and biology, you could try reading the links provided.
1) THC, the psychotropic=high causing compound/molecule is excluded from, ie. not contained in, any of the other molecules mentioned.
2) Like most plants, hemp is one with multiple molecules and compounds in it and many use potentials.
3) No one said "pot cures everything" and again, this is not the part of the plant with the "get you high" "pot" part.
4) In many states you'll find the CBD and other therapeutic product shelves in the phamacy and/or OTC portions of stores.

Your attitude is reflective of those whom burned "witches" in not so recent past.
You’re the backward ass.
Some of us were the beta testers and have had to live with the damaging effects of pot for decades. You go ahead and cite convenient cherry-picked info to justify your habit. You don’t fool me and many others who know better.
Do some research, get informed and then consider a pointed discussion.

Forum List

Back