This Is Why Private, Working Class Citizens Need A Gun

Living in a country with hundreds of millions of guns is why the bad guys all have guns.

Self fulfilling prophecy. The more good guys with guns, the more bad guys with guns.

So now we live in a country where everyone has guns and no one is ever able to feel safe.
To end bad guys with guns we need to focus not on the weapon but on the bad guy and why are they a bad guy and solve that situation and only then will we all feel safe.

Sorry the man lost his job but what else is he supposed to do when his own bosses do NOTHING to protect their employees? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

We can thank POS lawyers and insurance companies for this feckless abuse of workers and their rights to self-defense. Employers don't really care what kind of dangers their employees face, they do care about insurance premiums. Employees are easy to replace.

Sorry the man lost his job but what else is he supposed to do when his own bosses do NOTHING to protect their employees? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Problem is, the guy will probably have a hard time getting another job driving a bus. So while this might be a feel good story of good guy with a gun (sorry, they don't always end up this way), I'm guessing the end of the story won't be as happy.

Problem is, the guy will probably have a hard time getting another job driving a bus. So while this might be a feel good story of good guy with a gun (sorry, they don't always end up this way), I'm guessing the end of the story won't be as happy.
Would have been even less happy if he was slumped over in his seat with a shot to his head and a family wondering where they would get their next meal.

Would have been even less happy if he was slumped over in his seat with a shot to his head and a family wondering where they would get their next meal.
Which...they are now still wondering (as he got fired). I don't make the rules. But have a nation of armed citizens isn't the way to curb violence. All you create is a shooting gallery.

Self fulfilling prophecy. The more good guys with guns, the more bad guys with guns.

So now we live in a country where everyone has guns and no one is ever able to feel safe.
I always feel safe. And I'm typically surrounded by people with guns...

He's alive and able to get another job. If he was dead ... THE END!
Probably not in the city where he and his family live and he drove a bus. That kind of thing stays on your record. And worse, now other companies you might want work for know you carried a gun to work.

Again, I don't make the rules.

Forum List

Back