This Is Why Private, Working Class Citizens Need A Gun

deescalation? A thug with a gun? Lol! Are you on dope?

Safety has been a top concern for operators with CATS since a bus driver was shot and killed Feb. 11, 2022.
Yes it has. Not sure why the bus driver's union hasn't made more of an issue out of it.
This person did not walk into the bus with a gun drawn He pulled it out after the argument ensued.
And why he did still isn't clear

Again. Rules are rules.

Self fulfilling prophecy. The more good guys with guns, the more bad guys with guns.

So now we live in a country where everyone has guns and no one is ever able to feel safe.

I have guns and carry one concealed every day. And I feel perfectly safe and sleep like a baby.

If you don't feel safe, then arm yourself.

I have guns and carry one concealed every day. And I feel perfectly safe and sleep like a baby.

If you don't feel safe, then arm yourself.
You carry a gun every day because every criminal has a gun.

If you felt safe, you wouldn’t carry one.

You carry a gun every day because every criminal has a gun.

If you felt safe, you wouldn’t carry one.

Yuu're silly. Not every criminal has a gun and besides, I live in the country. We also have coyotes, wolves, feral hogs, and an occasional rabid dog or a coon.

How about you live your fucking life and let me live mine?

Yuu're silly. Not every criminal has a gun and besides, I live in the country. We also have coyotes, wolves, feral hogs, and an occasional rabid dog or a coon.

How about you live your fucking life and let me live mine?
Gotcha. You’re one of those people who is afraid of living in a city.

Gotcha. You’re one of those people who is afraid of living in a city.

Bullshit. I've lived in Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, and Springfield, MO. But why would I want to live there now when I have a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed creek running through it? 15 miles away from a small town of 5k population, and 65 miles either way to a large city.

Would you rather I sold my place and moved to the city or something? Maybe move into an apartment?

Are you out of your fucking mind? :laughing0301:

Bullshit. I've lived in Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, and Springfield, MO. But why would I want to live there now when I have a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed creek running through it? 15 miles away from a small town of 5k population, and 65 miles either way to a large city.

Would you rather I sold my place and moved to the city or something? Are you out of your fucking mind? :laughing0301:
Suit yourself. I’ll stay where there’s economic opportunity, culture and people.

But the fact that every criminal is armed is directly related to the fact that this country is awash in firearms.

Suit yourself. I’ll stay where there’s economic opportunity, culture and people.

But the fact that every criminal is armed is directly related to the fact that this country is awash in firearms.

I don't need economic opportunity, work is for slaves.

My transplanted redneck culture is all the "culture" I need.

People suck. Read the sign: It says "No Trespassing."

I like guns and personally, I don't care how many criminals are armed. That just makes for a more target-rich environment.

Yes! And there’s no other way for bad guys to get guns into America and we will live happily ever after!

They promote mass open borders and then follow up with idiotic claims like 'gun control will work'!!! lol too funny. Their owners just want to disarm white people out in the Burbs and replace them with illegal aliens, is all.

It’s trivially easy for bad guys to get guns in a country with hundreds of millions of guns.

It’s far more difficult in other countries.
Bullshit! It took me a whopping 7 hrs. to get a gun the last time I was in Mexico. A country that has some of the strictest gun laws on earth. The entire country has only one gun store. And it ain't for Joe Public.

I don't need economic opportunity, work is for slaves.

My transplanted redneck culture is all the "culture" I need.

People suck. Read the sign: It says "No Trespassing."

I like guns and personally, I don't care how many criminals are armed. That just makes for a more target-rich environment.
Thank goodness we have all the people in the cities to generate the economy you benefit from.

You sound like a sociopath. This is not how humans were intended to live. We are a social creature. Isolation on a massive scale is leading to despair and depression.

Bullshit! It took me a whopping 7 hrs. to get a gun the last time I was in Mexico. A country that has some of the strictest gun laws on earth. The entire country has only one gun store. And it ain't for Joe Public.
I’m aware it’s easy to get a gun in Mexico but that’s directly related to the fact that is so easy to get a gun in the US that they pour over the border.

Forum List

Back