This Is Why It's Important To Tell The Truth XD

That was too funny! Both of the main actors did a great job...even their expressions lol thanks for posting it PH!

You're welcome, but what does PH stand for? And I like how at one point the main actress nearly started cracking up herself. I wouldn't have made it myself,.. I would have been rolling on the floor the first time he started talking like that. XD

You're welcome, but what does PH stand for? And I like how at one point the main actress nearly started cracking up herself. I wouldn't have made it myself,.. I would have been rolling on the floor the first time he started talking like that. XD
Too funny! I almost made a comment about that very thing...almost at the last she struggled holding it together due to how serious the other guy was about it lol

Oh...I shorten poster's names with initials when I can so instead of writing out Potterhead2021 I've shortened it to P (Potter) H (Head). I realize it might be risky to do this with all posters, given that some posters have names that would require using certain initials that stand for something else all together...like BS or similar haha... I have to type more letters to avoid any unnecessary mud flinging:)

Too funny! I almost made a comment about that very thing...almost at the last she struggled holding it together due to how serious the other guy was about it lol

Oh...I shorten poster's names with initials when I can so instead of writing out Potterhead2021 I've shortened it to P (Potter) H (Head). I realize it might be risky to do this with all posters, given that some posters have names that would require using certain initials that stand for something else all together...like BS or similar haha... I have to type more letters to avoid any unnecessary mud flinging:)

Oh okay got it and yeah I like the cleaner SNL skits than the raunchier ones and this was just plain comedy genius right here. :p It's actually funnier when the casts breaks like take this one for instance,.. if it hadn't been for the HUGE break this one wouldn't be half as funny. XD (I've never laughed so hard before at somebody not being able to have children because normally it's NOT funny,.. but this was just so random and the delivery of it and considering who would want to have another person like her in the world anyways? XD)

I haven't seen SNL for a long time but that second clip you posted-like you said because they were all trying to not crack up it was comical! The guy in the turquoise shirt was the culprit at first and then it spread making that guy in yellow have tears in his eyes haha too funny! thanks!

I haven't seen SNL for a long time but that second clip you posted-like you said because they were all trying to not crack up it was comical! The guy in the turquoise shirt was the culprit at first and then it spread making that guy in yellow have tears in his eyes haha too funny! thanks!

Yeah and he dabbed his eyes with a Mickey Mouse pancake. XD

Those are pretty good, but none will come close to. . . .

Forum List

Back