Zone1 This is why I'm not God

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I don't think I would be nearly as longsuffering and merciful to evil human beings

Last edited:
With the rampant evil we see all around us everyday that just seems to get rewarded with no checks and balances, imagine just how evil people were when God said, "Enough!" and just wiped them out, like with the Great Flood or Sodom.

Even God draws a line in the sand.

With the rampant evil we see all around us everyday that just seems to get rewarded with no checks and balances, imagine just how evil people were when God said, "Enough!" and just wiped them out, like with the Great Flood or Sodom.

And EXCEPT THOSE DAYS BE SHORTENED, THERE WOULD BE NO FLESH SAVED ALIVE.

He will allow us to have a belly full but intervene just b fore we wipe ourselves out.

It's the deal Mankind made with the Creator. Stay out of our lives and let us find our own way

Last edited:

i wish He would do that. He seems to do nothing about certain things. But then again, Satan and humans have been given rulership of Earth so how can we get impatient with God for not doing anything? Besides, he does do things, I have come to realize. It's just that it never seems to be enough. I mean, why did 2020 have to happen? Why couldn't Pence have done the right thing? There is controversy about what happened and I don't really know all about the Constitutional issues and etc, but it seems to me that Pence could have done something that could have given us the president we actually voted for, Trump. He had more votes than any other R in history, I have heard, more Black votes, more HIspanic votes than he got in 2016 but somehow we're supposed to believe that senile whatever-the hell who didn't even campaign and had hardly anyone show up at "rallies" (haha) actually "won."

not buying it

Anyway, that was just one example of how God allows stupid humans to just mess everything up

Forum List

Back