Zone1 Church burns altar after priestly threesome in Pearl River

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A priest in the Archdiocese of New Orleans was pinched, charged, probated and defrocked after a parishioner snitched on his for a threesome on an altar with 2 local Hoes.

What I don't understand is why the altar had to be replaced after the event.

Should the Catholic Church invest in formica or vinyl altars that can be easily cleaned when priests are caught fornicating on them? It seems like such a waste to dispose of a costly altar, just because you can't remove the bodily fluid stains.

A priest in the Archdiocese of New Orleans was pinched, charged, probated and defrocked after a parishioner snitched on his for a threesome on an altar with 2 local Hoes.

Should the Catholic Church invest in formica or vinyl altars that can be easily cleaned when priests are caught fornicating on them? It seems like such a waste to dispose of a costly altar, just because you can't remove the bodily fluid stains.

I should have become a Catholic priest instead. :laughing0301:

Filthy priest caught having sex on altar with corset-clad dominatrices, cops say

1669395184818.png

Nobody should be peeking in church windows. It's not the business of the police what a priest's sexual preferences are. Threesomes with adults is much more preferable to them having illegal sex with children.

And the law should have nothing to say about defiling a Catholic church, anymore than defiling a priest's home.

The altar is a holy place. It may be easier to understand why soiled cloths are not used on the altar. They are not fitting for a holy place or one holy purpose. Someone deliberately defiled and scorned the holy altar. It was replaced with an altar whose purpose had not been abused.

And the law should have nothing to say about defiling a Catholic church, anymore than defiling a priest's home.
What about the ordinary person's home? Should the law have nothing to say about defiling the home of another? What about the White House or the Capitol? Should the law have nothing to say about defiling these buildings or anything that is contained within them?

The altar is a holy place. It may be easier to understand why soiled cloths are not used on the altar. They are not fitting for a holy place or one holy purpose. Someone deliberately defiled and scorned the holy altar. It was replaced with an altar whose purpose had not been abused.
What you're suggesting is only true for the faithful and the indoctrinated.

You're upholding your beliefs based on the premise that sex is dirty.

So granted it doesn't speak to the preferred missionary position, but a threesome is still only a sexual preference.

Semen and body sweat can be washed off and after a thorough cleaning, there is no desecration left present.

Assuming wrongly to begin with that semen and sweat can desecrate any object.

Concentrate more on priests desecrating children!

What about the ordinary person's home? Should the law have nothing to say about defiling the home of another? What about the White House or the Capitol? Should the law have nothing to say about defiling these buildings or anything that is contained within them?
You're purposely missing the point. Sexual relations between consenting adults doesn't desecrate anything.

The only supposed desecration is between the priests and the Catholic church and that doesn't apply to any laws of the country.

Only the faithful "and the indoctrinated" use the altar. No one else should care why the altar was burned. It was burned because the altar is there for one purpose only--and that is to offer the perfect sacrifice to God.

Whatever else sex is, it is not a sacrifice to God (let alone a perfect one) and therefore does not belong on the altar.

But that is not the premise, nor does the Church teach that it is. Interesting that you think it is.
Then what's the problem Meri?

Where is the desecration if it's not viewed as sexual relation being performed on the altar?

Where are the altar burnings for priests' sexual abuse of children on the *altar.

*the altar being within the walls of the church.

But more important, where is the crime that has been committed?

The police peeking into church windows?

You're purposely missing the point. Sexual relations between consenting adults doesn't desecrate anything.
Nor is sex between consenting adults proper in all places. Nor is deciding to burn an altar improper. What difference does it make to you that Catholics "and the indoctrinated" chose to burn their altar?

Look at it this way: The priest demonstrated what the altar meant to him, and his parishioners demonstrated what his actions meant to them. Doesn't concern you.

Nor is sex between consenting adults proper in all places. Nor is deciding to burn an altar improper. What difference does it make to you that Catholics "and the indoctrinated" chose to burn their altar?

Look at it this way: The priest demonstrated what the altar meant to him, and his parishioners demonstrated what his actions meant to them. Doesn't concern you.
If you prefer to end the discussion by disqualifying my opinion, then I'll allow you to do so.

This notion that discussions on this board are none of my business, is becoming exceedingly popular for a variety of reasons. You are at least the 4th. American voicing that objection.

If you prefer to end the discussion by disqualifying my opinion, then I'll allow you to do so.

This notion that discussions on this board are none of my business, is becoming exceedingly popular for a variety of reasons. You are at least the 4th. American voicing that objection.

Whine a little louder, we can't all hear you.

Ah, you wish to end the discussion? Or you wish to end the discussion with me? ;)

As for me, I am still up for it. It seems you are the one who wishes to bow out? If so, it must be because I made a point. :)

You're upholding your beliefs based on the premise that sex is dirty.

So granted it doesn't speak to the preferred missionary position, but a threesome is still only a sexual preference.

Semen and body sweat can be washed off and after a thorough cleaning, there is no desecration left present.

Assuming wrongly to begin with that semen and sweat can desecrate any object.

Concentrate more on priests desecrating children!
Sex is dirty, if it's done right, that is.

I understand it. The It wasn't about a physical cleansing. The altar was so defiled by that immoral act, it had to be destroyed. It's similar to Jeffrey Dahmer's apartment being torn down after all those body parts were found.

Forum List

Back