Zone1 This is Why I don't Talk about Black on Black Crime

But you said 95 blacks don't commit crimes compared to 98 whites.

Don't you understand your own math? After your people invented it?
Yes I said that. 95 percent of all blacks do not commit crimes and 98 percent of all whites. So there is no high black crime rate.

No. You don't seem to get it because you want to paint a picture of white supremacy.

But the reality is this, because there are more whites, the liklihood of a crime being committed by someone white is higher than it is for anyone else. This makes whites the group who are the greatest crime threat.

You have been shown that per capita shows that 95 percent of blacks and 98 percent of whites do not committ crimes. There is no high black crime rate.

No. You don't seem to get it because you want to paint a picture of white supremacy.

I'm painting a picture of math. You really suck at it.

But the reality is this, because there are more whites, the liklihood of a crime being committed by someone white is higher than it is for anyone else

You're lying.

You have been shown that per capita shows that 95 percent of blacks and 98 percent of whites do not committ crimes.

That's not how per capita works. You need to read a white math textbook.
The black ones have been failing you.

IM2, just curious and I don't expect a coherent response, why are you so adamant about posting goofy numbers instead of seeking real solutions?

As a white guy like myself, isn't it incredibly racist to ignore the facts and solutions?

By the way, here are the REAL stats, you know the ones you claim are false.

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

IM2, just curious and I don't expect a coherent response, why are you so adamant about posting goofy numbers instead of seeking real solutions?

As a white guy like myself, isn't it incredibly racist to ignore the facts and solutions?

More blacks murder than whites?
But there are so many more whites.......how can that be?

Are they using white math or black math?

5 percent of blacks are criminals. That's really high.
5 percent is not high anywhere. But you want to believe that whites are superior so you make this claim. At least 9 percent of all whites have racist beliefs. Racism is illegal, that makes it a crime. So at least 9 percent of all whites are criminals. 9 percent is higher than 5 percent, it's almost double the percentage of blacks who are criminals.

What's convenient is you whites who always fall back on per capita when you are shown that whites commit more crime.

Because per capita is kind of important.

I live in a nice, mostly white suburb. Because the per capita crime rate for white folks is pretty low, I can sleep soundly at night. I don't have to wake to the sounds of gunfire like I used to when I lived in Cicero, which was being taken over by the gangs at the time I lived there.

If I lived in a ghetto, then I would have a much higher change of being a victim of a crime. I'd probably have a gun in the nightstand. And because "nobody saw nothing" when crimes happen, the people who do it get away with it again and again.

You will bitch to high heaven about a Laquan McDonald or Career Criminal George Floyd being killed by a cop, but when it comes to the thousands of black people, many of them children, who get caught in the crossfire of gang violence... DEAD SILENCE!

Your priorities are messed up, yo!

5 percent is not high anywhere. But you want to believe that whites are superior so you make this claim. At least 9 percent of all whites have racist beliefs. Racism is illegal, that makes it a crime. So at least 9 percent of all whites are criminals. 9 percent is higher than 5 percent, it's almost double the percentage of blacks who are criminals.

I'll give you a bowl of M&M's, and 5% of them will be laced with cyanide... you going to chow down?

Uh, also, when did they make racism illegal? Last time I checked, you have something called a first amendment, where people are entitled to their beliefs.

5 percent is not high anywhere.

It's high in the US.

But you want to believe that whites are superior so you make this claim.

Claim? You mean reality?

At least 9 percent of all whites have racist beliefs. Racism is illegal, that makes it a crime.

Racism is illegal? Link?

At least 9 percent of all whites have racist beliefs. Racism is illegal, that makes it a crime. So at least 9 percent of all whites are criminals.

You seem to have confounded the Constitution with Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.

The idea that you are expressing about thoughtcrime is irreconcilable with the First Amendment.

Molly can't show me anything. She just needs to recognize that I put her on ignore because she's too stupid to waste time with.
You call me names because of your deflated ego since I have shown you to be a liar over and over again. You put me on ignore because you are intimidated by what truth I will tell about you. Yet you still respond lol.

But the reality is this, because there are more whites, the liklihood of a crime being committed by someone white is higher than it is for anyone else. This makes whites the group who are the greatest crime threat.

You have been shown that per capita shows that 95 percent of blacks and 98 percent of whites do not committ crimes. There is no high black crime rate.
Dumbass, you just proved what you argue against. Your post shows whites do not commit more crimes.

Crime is on the rise all over the country, I don't care what race the perp is. I care about the victims getting justice and healing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I have posted the same FBI data for IManidiot and it never computes. Math truly must be racist. :(

What percent of blacks have racist beliefs?

You're a troll. What pleasure you get out of that, heaven only knows.

pig-S.png
No, that would be you. What you consider black racism is not racism. Those like you seem to think the distrust and animosity created by whites who practice racism against blacks is the same thing as whites making up a belief of racial superiority.

5 percent is not high anywhere.

It's high in the US.

But you want to believe that whites are superior so you make this claim.

Claim? You mean reality?

At least 9 percent of all whites have racist beliefs. Racism is illegal, that makes it a crime.

Racism is illegal? Link?

5 percent is not high when 95 percent don't participate in an activity. Whites are not superior, so that's not reality. Racism was made illegal in 1965.

Forum List

Back