This is why I am proud of young people

I like how they point out To Kill A Mockingbird is banned because of the use of the N-word. Liberals did that. Can't say the N-word unless yer black.
Pretty much all of the real shit they point out that sucks is liberal bullshit engineered.
And
Pretty much all the false offended shit they claim is liberal fake engineered.

Those girls and Guno don't get reality, but they do get liberal spin telling them why they should be offended. That and a cup of coffee will leave them with a cup of coffee, not a a better life full of happiness and success.
People that snivel about stuff aren't fixing it, they're just sniveling about it. That's what I see in the video.

go watch the reruns of hee haw and reminisce about the 'good OLD' day's

Yeah, "to Kill a Mockingbird" is so racist

The top pic are catholic school uniforms. Why not show the girls standing? All skirts look shorter when sitting.

For someone claiming to be a woman, you know very little about girls clothing.

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

There's nothing wrong with their outfits.
Too short. Dresses should go down to at least the knees.
Youre old Nutz. Those dresses are age appropriate. :laugh:

Never went to an all boys school and never worked in a candy factory. Sounds like you had a hard time with girls so you were one of the desperate guys that had to look up their skirts. You seem to never have outgrown it.

You're the one defending children wearing miniskirts.

I'd rather look up the skirt of a woman than of a child like you apparently enjoy.
You shouldn't be looking up any women's skirt, you fucking pervert.

Never went to an all boys school and never worked in a candy factory. Sounds like you had a hard time with girls so you were one of the desperate guys that had to look up their skirts. You seem to never have outgrown it.

You're the one defending children wearing miniskirts.

I'd rather look up the skirt of a woman than of a child like you apparently enjoy.
They arent mini skirts. You are the one that brought up the length of their skirts. No one else even mentioned it until you did.
laugh.gif

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

Little girls dressing like sluts - my moral compass doesn't change with culture.

And what the hell did I ever do to you two to be the recipient of such kindness?
See Carlas post about your past posts.

For the record I love your posts, and I don't mean that in a condescending way. I think you're great.
Then I may need to reconsider your status. I enjoy people that can disagree or have a different point of view without getting nasty.

Little girls dressing like sluts - my moral compass doesn't change with culture.
Whats slutty about how they are dressed? They have on sneakers.

Forum List

Back