This is why I am proud of young people

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.
Let me guess. You are an unemployed bitter old white guy? Who is wearing a mini skirt and should they be required to cover up because you are fantasizing?

Um no. I'm a very employed young white guy. Their outfits are distracting. They could have given their same rehearsed speech in something more age appropriate.

Or do you think miniskirts are appropriate for young teen girls?

If so, you're a fucking pervert.

• Banned
Bottom line the old bitter white racists are dying out fast 10-20 years of them tops.

Um no. I'm a very employed young white guy. Their outfits are distracting. They could have given their same rehearsed speech in something more age appropriate.

I dont see any miniskirts. If you think thats distracting you have an issue. You cant be young if you think those are mini skirts. Stop fantasizing dude.

If their outfits are so "ok" why is there not a school in America that would allow any one of those? Maybe the pink is ok, but that black miniskirt in the middle is what us boys as teens LOVED girls wearing. Certainly not what they need to wear on TV.

Bullshit. Not a school in america allows short skirts anymore.

You can pull that shit on others but not on me.

Bullshit. Not a school in america allows short skirts anymore.

You can pull that shit on others but not on me.
Your belief is not required. I was just informing you that you dont know what you are talking about. Concentrate on what the girls are saying not on how short you may think their dresses are. They are children.

I like how they point out To Kill A Mockingbird is banned because of the use of the N-word. Liberals did that. Can't say the N-word unless yer black.
Pretty much all of the real shit they point out that sucks is liberal bullshit engineered.
And
Pretty much all the false offended shit they claim is liberal fake engineered.

Those girls and Guno don't get reality, but they do get liberal spin telling them why they should be offended. That and a cup of coffee will leave them with a cup of coffee, not a a better life full of happiness and success.
People that snivel about stuff aren't fixing it, they're just sniveling about it. That's what I see in the video.

I like how they point out To Kill A Mockingbird is banned because of the use of the N-word. Liberals did that. Can't say the N-word unless yer black.
Pretty much all of the real shit they point out that sucks is liberal bullshit engineered.
And

Those girls and Guno don't get reality, but they do get liberal spin telling them why they should be offended. That and a cup of coffee will leave them with a cup of coffee, not a a better life full of happiness and success.
People that snivel about stuff aren't fixing it, they're just sniveling about it. That's what I see in the video.
You sound like most low intellect people. Children cant fix anything. They can only point it out.

I take it you have a problem with the short dresses all of the females wear on Fox. What are they teaching young ladies other than how to dress like a whore. I agree with you...their outfits are inappropriate.

Oh, I have seen school uniforms as short as those dresses...I don't agree, but they are way too short.

And

You sound like most low intellect people. Children cant fix anything. They can only point it out.

That's condescending nonsense; both towards the poster and children.

I take it you have a problem with the short dresses all of the females wear on Fox.

The females on Fox are adults, genius. They can wear what the hell they want.

Guno is, politely, slow

Forum List

Back