This is why I am proud of young people

Um no. I'm a very employed young white guy. Their outfits are distracting. They could have given their same rehearsed speech in something more age appropriate.

Or do you think miniskirts are appropriate for young teen girls?

If so, you're a fucking pervert.
I take it you have a problem with the short dresses all of the females wear on Fox.

The females on Fox are adults, genius. They can wear what the hell they want.
They are role models, hypocrite.

A news anchor on FNC is a role model? For who? A barbie wannabe? If you have a FNC anchor as your role model that's your problem, not the news anchors. Most of them are dumb blonde bimbos that got there because of their calves.

I would hope a child who aspires to be a news anchor would look a little further than a dumb blond on Fox.

I like how they point out To Kill A Mockingbird is banned because of the use of the N-word. Liberals did that. Can't say the N-word unless yer black.
Pretty much all of the real shit they point out that sucks is liberal bullshit engineered.
And
Pretty much all the false offended shit they claim is liberal fake engineered.

Those girls and Guno don't get reality, but they do get liberal spin telling them why they should be offended. That and a cup of coffee will leave them with a cup of coffee, not a a better life full of happiness and success.
People that snivel about stuff aren't fixing it, they're just sniveling about it. That's what I see in the video.

go watch the reruns of hee haw and reminisce about the 'good OLD' day's

I see a great future for America as the younger people get it

Yeah the younger people are soooo wise. /Sarcasm

The truth is young people are stupid turds.

Every single one of your threads suck shit.

The women of Fox are premier professionals at the top of their game - with impressive backgrounds in their prior professions ranging from Congressional staffers to lawyers. I know I would like my little girls to aspire to their achievements. They are role models, they teach young ladies what is appropriate or inappropriate. I guess you would rather girls look up to Miley Cyrus and the rest of the little sex crazed sluts.

I like how they point out To Kill A Mockingbird is banned because of the use of the N-word. Liberals did that. Can't say the N-word unless yer black.
Pretty much all of the real shit they point out that sucks is liberal bullshit engineered.
And
Pretty much all the false offended shit they claim is liberal fake engineered.

Those girls and Guno don't get reality, but they do get liberal spin telling them why they should be offended. That and a cup of coffee will leave them with a cup of coffee, not a a better life full of happiness and success.
People that snivel about stuff aren't fixing it, they're just sniveling about it. That's what I see in the video.
You sound like most low intellect people. Children cant fix anything. They can only point it out.

That's condescending nonsense; both towards the poster and children.
The poster is condescending towards liberals. Children are children for a reason. They cant vote to effect change.

Bullshit. Not a school in america allows short skirts anymore.

You can pull that shit on others but not on me.

uniforms.jpeg

tennis+group.jpg

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

There's nothing wrong with their outfits.

The girl in the middle is wearing a skirt that is too short imo.

That's really on the parents. You have to make sure your daughter dresses appropriate, especially if you know she's going to be on television.

I am a 71 year old white male. I have been taking classes for two years now to finish up on a geology degree I started working on over 40 years ago. The young people I see in the classes, from 16 to 50 are almost to the person, admiarable. Most, like me, have full time jobs. Many are vets. Both male and female, black, white, yellow, or red, they are trying to improve their future for themselves and this nation. They are not whining about every percieved lack of liberty because they cannot shit in other peoples front yards like we have the "Conservatives" on this board doing.

This nation has a bright future with the young people that I see daily.

Because 3 teen girls can rehearse a speech and wear miniskirts and tight tops? No, those outfits are the problem. Why not wear something more age appropriate? It looks like they could leave and sneak into a nightclub and be right at home.

There's nothing wrong with their outfits.

The girl in the middle is wearing a skirt that is too short imo.
Your opinion is pretty much worthless to anyone but yourself.

And what the hell did I ever do to you two to be the recipient of such kindness?

Forum List

Back