This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

There is “stuff“ that society provides for We the People
That includes poor people, working people and wealthy people

“Society” does not provide it.

Honest people work hard to earn it; and then it is taken from them and given to others who did nothing to earn it.

“Society” cannot give anything to anyone, without first taking it from those to whom it rightfully belongs.
So everyone or anyone that par takes of social service programs are no good bums just stealing from others?

hmmm, does that count for corporated welfare? For tax breaks for the wealthy who don't need them? For banks too big to fail? Because YOUR TAX DOLLARS fills in the gaps the aforementioned leave in the nations revenue.
I think you know the answer to that.
Don't we all....some just are too stubborn or willfully ignorant to cop to the truth of what I'm pointing to.
In my experience right-wingers like Bobby Bollox take a high moralistic tone towards welfare issues until they or their family have need of it. The current covid rescue packages are proof enough of that.

My taxes go to subsidise corporations where the execs fly around in private jets. The same moralistic charlatans who look down on a single mother trying to make ends meet.

It never changes and never will. Conservatives of the modern variety have no soul and worship money not God.
:yes_text12:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Honest people work hard to earn it; and then it is taken from them and given to others who did nothing to earn it.

“Society” cannot give anything to anyone, without first taking it from those to whom it rightfully belongs.
So everyone or anyone that par takes of social service programs are no good bums just stealing from others?

hmmm, does that count for corporated welfare? For tax breaks for the wealthy who don't need them? For banks too big to fail? Because YOUR TAX DOLLARS fills in the gaps the aforementioned leave in the nations revenue.
Don't we all....some just are too stubborn or willfully ignorant to cop to the truth of what I'm pointing to.
In my experience right-wingers like Bobby Bollox take a high moralistic tone towards welfare issues until they or their family have need of it. The current covid rescue packages are proof enough of that.

My taxes go to subsidise corporations where the execs fly around in private jets. The same moralistic charlatans who look down on a single mother trying to make ends meet.

It never changes and never will. Conservatives of the modern variety have no soul and worship money not God.
Yes, yes, let's get rid of all business and let government run our lives. Yes, yes.

Yes, yes, let's get rid of all business and let government run our lives. Yes, yes.
Since no one but YOU has stated such idiocy, then I suggest you move to an oligarchy or theocratic ruled country. The rest of us will stay here and fight neo-fascism and corporate demagoguery.

I dunno. Let's ask your mom.

BWAHAHAHAHA
You ain't got the shoes for this dance sonny.

OR

You think I'm YOUR dildo?
Sorry, my closeted friend. Your Dado doesn't drive the dirt road.
Dude ...

You need to lay off the MiraLax ....

Since no one but YOU has stated such idiocy, then I suggest you move to an oligarchy or theocratic ruled country. The rest of us will stay here and fight neo-fascism and corporate demagoguery.
You pretty much said it. You don't understand what fascism is. Ever read a history book of WWII?

Your cranium is expected to be large.
I need lots of space for my free rent in there.
BUUUUUT
I didn't say "cranium," I said "tiny brained."

AND

As shown by your response, the Tiny Brained "conservative" Theory holds up every time.
Damn, I'm like freakin Einstein!
Your antiquated Alinsky syle politics are meaningless .....

Just saying ....
Alinsky?

From the crowd that just tried to overthrow the US government?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Love
Obviously you fail to understand your own post.
Or, more likely
You're just standing by your lie.
Seriously ...

She failed to understand her own post ......

When everyone else here is acknowledging you for being an IDIOT .....

Any question folks about Leftism being a mental disorder?
The only people making that are you tiny brained "conservatives"
To which I say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Tiny brained morons calling people names they have to look up on spellcheck

BWAHAHAHAHA
I actually have a large cranium. I have a hard time buying hats. I don't need spell check because I actually know HOW to spell! It's something us "older folks" learned back in the day! :)
BUUUUUT

AND

As shown by your response, the Tiny Brained "conservative" Theory holds up every time.
Gee, did a big word like cranium confuse you, "Einstein"? :)
Please.
You cannot seem to comprehends the difference between the cranium and the brain.
Given the amount of empty space between your cranium and the tiny box holding your tiny brain so it doesn't bounce around a lot, it's no wonder thoughts get lost along the way.

• Love
BUUUUUT

AND

Just saying ....
Alinsky?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO ...

You sick fvcks are so entertaining.

Please.
You cannot seem to comprehends the difference between the cranium and the brain.
Given the amount of empty space between your cranium and the tiny box holding your tiny brain so it doesn't bounce around a lot, it's no wonder thoughts get lost along the way.
The party of ANTI-SCIENCE talking about Science ....

Too rich ....

You pretty much said it. You don't understand what fascism is. Ever read a history book of WWII?
For your education:

Per Merriam-Webster's dictionary

fascism -
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

neo-fascism -
a political movement arising in Europe after World War II and characterized by policies designed to incorporate the basic principles of fascism (as nationalism and opposition to democracy) into existing political systems

demagogue -

a leader who makes use of popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power

Pretty much describes the Trump effect on the GOP and the fanatical belief in reaganomics....neither have worked out well for America.

• Love
Or, more likely
Seriously ...

To which I say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA
I actually have a large cranium. I have a hard time buying hats. I don't need spell check because I actually know HOW to spell! It's something us "older folks" learned back in the day! :)
BUUUUUT

AND

Please.
Comprehends? It's comprehend, "Einstein".
You think that our brains are held in boxes? Really?
I hate to break this to you, Sparky but you get dumber with each post.

• Funny
tenor.gif

BUUUUUT

AND

Just saying ....
Alinsky?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your propaganda isn't working. We were defending our Constitutional government from leftist trash. Big difference.

BUUUUUT

AND

Just saying ....
Alinsky?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO ...

Right.
Says the guy bring a 50 year old book read by like 3 people into the discussion to back his support of Trump's coup.

HILARIOUS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Love
BUUUUUT

AND

Just saying ....
Alinsky?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO ...

Right.
Says the guy bring a 50 year old book read by like 3 people into the discussion to back his support of Trump's coup.

HILARIOUS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Lie. Trump told the crowd to be peaceful.

Or, more likely
Seriously ...

To which I say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA
BUUUUUT

AND

Please.
WOW! Another member of the IGP (Internet Grammar Police) checks in.
Going to cuff me Nofficer?
Throw me in USMB prison?

Geez....

Yes. Box is the best description I could come up with for the tiny container holding your even tinier mind within that beachball size head. If you've a better description let's hear it but "Outhouse Hole" is already taken.

BWAHAHAHAHA

• Love

Forum List

Back