This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

Obviously you fail to understand your own post.
Or, more likely
You're just standing by your lie.
Seriously ...

She failed to understand her own post ......

When everyone else here is acknowledging you for being an IDIOT .....

Any question folks about Leftism being a mental disorder?
The only people making that are you tiny brained "conservatives"
To which I say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Tiny brained morons calling people names they have to look up on spellcheck

BWAHAHAHAHA
I actually have a large cranium. I have a hard time buying hats. I don't need spell check because I actually know HOW to spell! It's something us "older folks" learned back in the day! :)

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
Facts!

Black Americans' biggest problem remains racism via government policies and culture from the dominant white society.
Yet you continue to vote for the very people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who keep you poor...Notice how you gasoline prices have gone up, sure isnt making you rich, notice how the taxes are going up, sure isnt making you rich...I used to feel sorry for the poor, but when they vote for the very people who keep them poor, i just laugh at their stupidity...
Now you're just a dumb ass. For you to actually believe that shows you have a supreme mental disibility. If the republican party offered something better we'd vote republican. You motherfuckers are trying to make it harder for us to vote and you're trying to tell us that stale ass lie you right wing racist punks repeat every day. Why in the FUCK would I join a party full of white USMB members?

Now stop lying about why gas prices are going up and stop lying about taxes. The only people working to make us poorer are republicans and we would be extremely stupid to support the Anglo Saxon Heritage Caucus.
Republicans had the black vote for 60 years.
Then they sold them out for the southern conservative vote
Yes, blacks were republicans for 100 years. Then they nominated Goldwater and that was the lat straw.
Blacks started to migrate to Democrats under FDR
Why? Because his programs helped them.

They supported JFK for the same reason

Once LBJ passed Civil Rights legislation, Blacks became firm Democrats and Republicans scrambled to recruit disgruntled white racists
I know this. It is what my parents told me, and I saw what happened with Golwater myself.

Blacks left the republican party because Hoover lied to Robert Moton about him possibly getting a job in his administration. But some blacks hung on until 1964. In fact there are blacks who are republicans today who will tell you they do so because of Lincoln. I guess it's fine to hold a white person from the past to current standards when it's favorable.
Lincoln thought that Black people were inferior to White people.
In those days pretty much everyone thought Blacks, Latinos, Arabs and Asians were inferior to whites.
Those days exist now. This forum is an example of it.
No they don’t. Only ignorant black racists like you think that. I’ve never met a single person that believes any race is inferior to any other. Now most people believe SOME CULTURES are inferior to others.

Please.
You got the smell of Trump all over you.
Your attempt to claim the Democratic party in 1964 is the same as it is in 2021 proves both your dishonesty and ignorance. Key requirements to join the GOP in 2021.
You're GOP from the top of your bald head to the bottom of your athletes' feet.
Fuckin psych Leftist .....

Do you even know who is sitting in the White House ..... err ..... in the hospital bed in Delaware at the moment?

The same POS who did Robery Byrd's eulogy.

You psycho Leftist are so brainwashed .....

EZooesWX0AQjO3p-1.jpg

DUMBASS !!!
Byrd was no longer in the KKK at the time this picture was taken.

We are here in a furum full of republicans talking racist bullshit.

LIKE YOU!

So stop trying that Robert Byrd bullshit.
You think that makes it OK you RACIST POS ...

Find your SAFE SPACE you RACIST bitch ......
Makes what OK?
Realizing that the organization was nothing but a racist political platform and deciding to leave?
THAT IS what makes it OK.

So tell us...
Why did they invite the Klan into the GOP?
Why is the GOP so accepting of Trump's racist rhetoric?
And why, oh why
If you're so offended by racism are you still supporting the GOP?
Boy am I glad that didn't happen. That would be bad.
??????
You're an idiot.
Dodoalex whipped your ass.
Yeah, Dodo Alex is your kid, huh.
No, fool!
I'm YOUR Dado!
Is that like a dildo?
I dunno. Let's ask your mom.

BWAHAHAHAHA
You ain't got the shoes for this dance sonny.

OR

You think I'm YOUR dildo?
Sorry, my closeted friend. Your Dado doesn't drive the dirt road.

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
Facts!

Black Americans' biggest problem remains racism via government policies and culture from the dominant white society.
Yet you continue to vote for the very people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who keep you poor...Notice how you gasoline prices have gone up, sure isnt making you rich, notice how the taxes are going up, sure isnt making you rich...I used to feel sorry for the poor, but when they vote for the very people who keep them poor, i just laugh at their stupidity...
Now you're just a dumb ass. For you to actually believe that shows you have a supreme mental disibility. If the republican party offered something better we'd vote republican. You motherfuckers are trying to make it harder for us to vote and you're trying to tell us that stale ass lie you right wing racist punks repeat every day. Why in the FUCK would I join a party full of white USMB members?

Now stop lying about why gas prices are going up and stop lying about taxes. The only people working to make us poorer are republicans and we would be extremely stupid to support the Anglo Saxon Heritage Caucus.
Yes, blacks were republicans for 100 years. Then they nominated Goldwater and that was the lat straw.

Once LBJ passed Civil Rights legislation, Blacks became firm Democrats and Republicans scrambled to recruit disgruntled white racists
I know this. It is what my parents told me, and I saw what happened with Golwater myself.

Blacks left the republican party because Hoover lied to Robert Moton about him possibly getting a job in his administration. But some blacks hung on until 1964. In fact there are blacks who are republicans today who will tell you they do so because of Lincoln. I guess it's fine to hold a white person from the past to current standards when it's favorable.
In those days pretty much everyone thought Blacks, Latinos, Arabs and Asians were inferior to whites.
No they don’t. Only ignorant black racists like you think that. I’ve never met a single person that believes any race is inferior to any other. Now most people believe SOME CULTURES are inferior to others.
Yes they do. We see it here you have done it. The word "culture" is now used for race.

Or, more likely
Seriously ...

To which I say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA
I actually have a large cranium. I have a hard time buying hats. I don't need spell check because I actually know HOW to spell! It's something us "older folks" learned back in the day! :)
Your cranium is expected to be large.
I need lots of space for my free rent in there.
BUUUUUT
I didn't say "cranium," I said "tiny brained."

AND

As shown by your response, the Tiny Brained "conservative" Theory holds up every time.
Damn, I'm like freakin Einstein!

• Love
Reactions: IM2
There is “stuff“ that society provides for We the People
That includes poor people, working people and wealthy people

“Society” does not provide it.

Honest people work hard to earn it; and then it is taken from them and given to others who did nothing to earn it.

“Society” cannot give anything to anyone, without first taking it from those to whom it rightfully belongs.
So everyone or anyone that par takes of social service programs are no good bums just stealing from others?

hmmm, does that count for corporated welfare? For tax breaks for the wealthy who don't need them? For banks too big to fail? Because YOUR TAX DOLLARS fills in the gaps the aforementioned leave in the nations revenue.
I think you know the answer to that.
Don't we all....some just are too stubborn or willfully ignorant to cop to the truth of what I'm pointing to.

Facts!

Yes they do. We see it here you have done it. The word "culture" is now used for race.
Your culture sucks like a Hoover.

BUUUUUT

AND

As shown by your response, the Tiny Brained "conservative" Theory holds up every time.
Your antiquated Alinsky syle politics are meaningless .....

Just saying ....

Blacks are killing their own people in genocidial numbers. 47% of all murders are caused by blacks and 93% of that is against innocent blacks.

What do you expect the cops to do? Let it happen? Of course, some blacks are going to end up dead at the hands of cops sometimes have to defend themselves.

Blacks would be better off listening and realizing that they have problems to solve in their community. This closed mindedness is killing a lot of innocent people.

Facts!

Facts!

Stop lying. Culture and race are two different things. John Brown and Nathan Bedford Forrest were the same race, but from very different cultures. Idi Amin and George Washington Carver were the same race, but again, very different cultures. You need to stop trying to squeeze the world into your tiny, corrupt frame of reference.

Or, more likely
Seriously ...

To which I say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA
BUUUUUT

AND

Gee, did a big word like cranium confuse you, "Einstein"? :)

Facts!

I live in the American culture. So do you. So are you saying that the American culture sucks?

And the current culture was created by whites, therefore are you saying that white culture sucks like a hoover?

The root cause of the problems we face is due to a white subculture of racism. You are part of that subculture saltine.

Facts!

Facts!

Stop lying. Culture and race are two different things. John Brown and Nathan Bedford Forrest were the same race, but from very different cultures. Idi Amin and George Washington Carver were the same race, but again, very different cultures. You need to stop trying to squeeze the world into your tiny, corrupt frame of reference.
No, you stop lying. You guys use the word culture instead of race so you can make claims like the one you're making now. You need to stop lying about your racism. An inferior "culture" makes rules to exclude other "cultures" from competition because they are scared that other "cultures" will beat them. That's what white "culture" has done.

Blacks are killing their own people in genocidial numbers. 47% of all murders are caused by blacks and 93% of that is against innocent blacks.

What do you expect the cops to do? Let it happen? Of course, some blacks are going to end up dead at the hands of cops sometimes have to defend themselves.

Blacks would be better off listening and realizing that they have problems to solve in their community. This closed mindedness is killing a lot of innocent people.
You use percentages but 47 percent of all murders equalled less than 3,000. 93 percent of that was about 2,600. There are around 48 million blacks. More blacks die from high blood pressure and stress caused by white racism than by blacks killing each other. Whites would be better off to shut the fuck up trying to tell us what our problems are when we already know.

THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS BLACKS FACE IS WHITE RACISM.

There is “stuff“ that society provides for We the People
That includes poor people, working people and wealthy people

“Society” does not provide it.

Honest people work hard to earn it; and then it is taken from them and given to others who did nothing to earn it.

“Society” cannot give anything to anyone, without first taking it from those to whom it rightfully belongs.
So everyone or anyone that par takes of social service programs are no good bums just stealing from others?

hmmm, does that count for corporated welfare? For tax breaks for the wealthy who don't need them? For banks too big to fail? Because YOUR TAX DOLLARS fills in the gaps the aforementioned leave in the nations revenue.
I think you know the answer to that.
Don't we all....some just are too stubborn or willfully ignorant to cop to the truth of what I'm pointing to.
In my experience right-wingers like Bobby Bollox take a high moralistic tone towards welfare issues until they or their family have need of it. The current covid rescue packages are proof enough of that.

My taxes go to subsidise corporations where the execs fly around in private jets. The same moralistic charlatans who look down on a single mother trying to make ends meet.

It never changes and never will. Conservatives of the modern variety have no soul and worship money not God.

Facts!

Facts!

No, you stop lying. You guys use the word culture instead of race so you can make claims like the one you're making now. You need to stop lying about your racism. An inferior "culture" makes rules to exclude other "cultures" from competition because they are scared that other "cultures" will beat them. That's what white "culture" has done.
You can't bring yourself to admit that there are things in modern American black culture that are holding blacks back...can you, IM2? Whites didn't create the "Thug Life" fascination! We didn't glorify it in "Gangsta Rap"! We're not the ones who made it "uncool" to be smart in school! We're not the ones that insisted on "Ebonics" being recognized! That's on blacks, IM2. Be honest for once. There are things in modern black culture that hold back blacks and it's got nothing to do with "racism"! That's just an excuse.

You use percentages but 47 percent of all murders equalled less than 3,000. 93 percent of that was about 2,600. There are around 48 million blacks. More blacks die from high blood pressure and stress caused by white racism than by blacks killing each other. Whites would be better off to shut the fuck up trying to tell us what our problems are when we already know.

THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS BLACKS FACE IS WHITE RACISM.
Dude, way too many blacks die from high blood pressure because so many of them have terrible dietary habits and are grossly overweight. That's got nothing to do with "WHITE RACISM"! That's got everything to do with bad life choices!

Facts!

Maybe you use it that way, but not everyone else. A rural dweller lives in a different culture from an urban dweller, no matter the color of their skin. A dweller in sane American lives in a different culture from someone who lives the Hollywood lifestyle, no matter the color of their skin. Basically, that's just another way to claim racism where it doesn't necessarily exist.

Facts!

Facts!

So what are you going to do about it, be the best that you can be and demonstrate strength of character in the face of adversity or become everything white racists accuse you of being?

Facts!

I live in the American culture. So do you. So are you saying that the American culture sucks?

And the current culture was created by whites, therefore are you saying that white culture sucks like a hoover?

The root cause of the problems we face is due to a white subculture of racism. You are part of that subculture saltine.
You're insane.

Forum List

Back