Zone1 This is Why Blacks Aren't Republicans

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Republicans once again show they are the party of racists.

Nashville council to reinstate ousted Tennessee lawmaker

NASHVILLE, TN – Exiled Tennessee state Rep. Justin Jones is expected to be reinstated Monday after a Republican supermajority booted him from the state Legislature last week for participating in a gun safety protest inside the chamber.

The Nashville Metro Council is voting Monday afternoon to temporarily fill the seat before a special election. It’s anticipated that Jones, 27, will earn enough votes from council members to regain his former seat. The Black freshman lawmaker is planning to then lead a march to the statehouse and return to work just as the Legislature gavels in for an evening session.

Jones has been reinstated. But let me get right to the point.

This racist bs is why blacks do not vote Republican. It is why blacks don't join the republican party. It is why blacks who are Republican get dissed. Party of Lincoln? Yeah, the Lincoln who wanted to ship blacks out of the country. If the Republican party was so non-racist, they would condemn this. We have yet to hear any Republican leader denouncing this. Where is Tim Scott? He's supposedly running for president in the Republican Party. You right-wingers talk ---- about democratic plantations and liberal masters, but look at the silence of black republicans to understand just exactly who are the blacks on the plantation doing what massa tells them.

NASHVILLE, TN – Exiled Tennessee state Rep. Justin Jones is expected to be reinstated Monday after a Republican supermajority booted him from the state Legislature last week for participating in a gun safety protest inside the chamber.

The Nashville Metro Council is voting Monday afternoon to temporarily fill the seat before a special election. It’s anticipated that Jones, 27, will earn enough votes from council members to regain his former seat. The Black freshman lawmaker is planning to then lead a march to the statehouse and return to work just as the Legislature gavels in for an evening session.

This racist bs is why blacks do not vote Republican. It is why blacks don't join the republican party. It is why blacks who are Republican get dissed. Party of Lincoln? Yeah, the Lincoln who wanted to ship blacks out of the country. If the Republican party was so non-racist, they would condemn this. We have yet to hear any Republican leader denouncing this. Where is Tim Scott? He's supposedly running for president in the Republican Party. You right-wingers talk ---- about democratic plantations and liberal masters, but look at the silence of black republicans to understand just exactly who are the blacks on the plantation doing what massa tells them.
Wasn't about race

It was about grooming and medically mutilating children

Cause that's what you're standing up for

That's what the protest was about ...the right to pump children full of hormones and medically mutilate them
Thats what youre supporting

Not gun control not anything else
sshnzjzhzjznsjzjzjzjzjjzjs.jpeg

He shouldnt have been reinstated. I am glad however that the Malcolm X cosplayer weirdo got removed. We cant have people LARPing in the Legislature. He was wearing a dashiki too, which is extremely unprofessional and classless. :dunno:

You do not speak for all Blacks, bigot...

Blacks with brains that work disagree with you.

Wouldn't matter if the two expelled members were green. Republicans vile behavior was worthy of being overturned.

Disrupted business when they were in recess?
They called a recess AFTER their insurrection started because, they couldnt continue while these retards were shouting into a megaphone. :cuckoo:

Anytime a black has to face consequences for their misbehaviors you can be certain the race baiters like I'm#2 will pull out that worn out race card.
Happily, more & more blacks are waking up to the Dem grift & walking away from the party of the KKK & Jim Crow.

If the left wants to call me racist, I'll just laugh in their ignorant faces even harder.

th%3Fid%3DOIP.V7_Y08B69As-3xtehTgvCwHaEZ%26pid%3DApi

bookert.png

So we've got to the trans stage where they have to piggyback on racism much like they gays did several years back.

He shouldnt have been reinstated. I am glad however that the Malcolm X cosplayer weirdo got removed. We cant have people LARPing in the Legislature. He was wearing a dashiki too, which is extremely unprofessional and classless. :dunno:
Is he reseated?

The legislature does not have to accept him and swear him in

I don’t think he should have been reinstated either. He was in violation of the rules, but because the leftists cried racism, they kowtowed and accepted it.

If the 1/6 protestors were black, they would have been forgiven as well.

I don’t think he should have been reinstated either. He was in violation of the rules, but because the leftists cried racism, they kowtowed and accepted it.

If the 1/6 protestors were black, they would have been forgiven as well.
They would have been gunned down and you know it. The 1/6 protesters didn`t enter the Capitol, the domestic terrorists did. The protesters stayed outside.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
They would have been gunned down and you know it. The 1/6 protesters didn`t enter the Capitol, the domestic terrorists did. The protesters stayed outside.
Were the BLM savages wreaking havoc across the country gunned down?

Forum List

Back