Zone1 This is Why Blacks Aren't Republicans

Why can't blacks be republican?

My opinion is that black people should be able to be whoever they want to be and are under no obligation to conform to ghetto black attitudes towards the world.

IM2 obviously disagrees as he Uncle Toms the hell out of any black person who shows even the tiniest degree of independence from the ghetto stereotype.

And here we see the white Republican racists trying to add their little opinion.

STFU Flash, you're a racist. And you are part of the reason blacks aren't Republican. No black person with ANY respect for themselves would want to support what you believe.

You are confused Moon Bat.

What this story shows is the stupidity of the filthy ass Negroes in the big city shitholes returning dumbass hate mongering uppity Insurrectionists to the House.

Here we see a classic example of the white republican racist.

Wasn't about race

It was about grooming and medically mutilating children

Cause that's what you're standing up for

That's what the protest was about ...the right to pump children full of hormones and medically mutilate them
Thats what youre supporting

Not gun control not anything elseView attachment 775423
And here we see a classic example of white fragility.

We each get to say one word and then we'll determine who is most fragile? Really?

Whites like you are so fragile that even if you muster up the courage to say the word to our face, you can't handle the consequences.

We each get to say one word and then we'll determine who is most fragile? Really?

Whites like you are so fragile that even if you muster up the courage to say the word to our face, you can't handle the consequences.

It looks like a classic case of sucker-punching to me

The white guy was definitely wrong to spit on the bus driver and use a racial slur, but that does not excuse the employee from beating the customer unconscious.

The bus driver should be charged with assault.

Wouldn't matter if the two expelled members were green. Republicans vile behavior was worthy of being overturned.
While this is true, the white legislator who protested was not expelled. That cannot and should not be ignored.

While this is true, the white legislator who protested was not expelled. That cannot and should not be ignored.
Of course it should not be ignored. Whether it will be is yet to be seen. My point was that the incident was wrong on more than one level.

Of course it should not be ignored. Whether it will be is yet to be seen. My point was that the incident was wrong on more than one level.
I most definitely agree witth you.

Wasn't about race

It was about grooming and medically mutilating children

Cause that's what you're standing up for

That's what the protest was about ...the right to pump children full of hormones and medically mutilate them
Thats what youre supporting

Not gun control not anything else
One of the speakers said it was about "decorum".

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Yeah but a party head that calls you cockroaches, and say you all are just as talented and bright as white kids, etc is where yall belong. Got it.

I knew a Black businessman who said he was a Republican. It was kind of like an atheist businessman going to church every Sunday for the financial contacts.

So resorting to violence is ok?

MyFakeProblemVsYourRealProblem.jpg

Forum List

Back