This is what you get when you elect a Sociopath like trump...and yes...it could get even more Bizarre

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

Okay, you trumpsters can begin trashing Karl Rove now. Go ahead....

He started looking like sore loser when he started filing recount requests. He went over the edge of looking like a sore loser about 52 law suits ago.

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

Gee, why are Democrats so afraid of President Trump legally challenging the election outcome, as Gore did in 2000, if they are so sure there was no election fraud and Biden clearly won?
He's exhausted all the legal challenges..
Yet there is action being taken by others....

One more month. We just need to get from here to there in one piece.

I just hope we've learned something from this fucking clown show.

Pedo joe will burn this country to the ground while making a mockery of it and bowing to China.

Pedo joe will burn this country to the ground while making a mockery of it and bowing to China.
:laugh:

Sure, okay.

Sure, okay.

I wish I were joking and could laugh.

Sure, okay.

I know that you believe that's what's going to happen. There's nothing I can do about the fact that you believe that.

Sure, okay.

Not sure why you are laughing. The fact that you donā€™t see the dangers of a Biden/Harris presidency are very telling. Biden is compromised and demented. Harris is flat out looney toons left wing. Stop soaking up everything you read on MSNBC and CNN every morning. Get out a little and do some actual research. The MSM isnā€™t going to do it for you because they support these kooks.

Sure, okay.

I know that you believe that's what's going to happen. There's nothing I can do about the fact that you believe that.

And I guess there is nothing we can do about you not seeing the dangers of this presidency. It is what it is. You believe you are right. You believe we are crazy. We believe the same about you in reverse.

Sure, okay.

Not sure why you are laughing. The fact that you donā€™t see the dangers of a Biden/Harris presidency are very telling. Biden is compromised and demented. Harris is flat out looney toons left wing. Stop soaking up everything you read on MSNBC and CNN every morning. Get out a little and do some actual research. The MSM isnā€™t going to do it for you because they support these kooks.
I realize that's your perspective from your world.

We live in different worlds, and I don't claim to have a crystal ball.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Sure, okay.

And I guess there is nothing we can do about you not seeing the dangers of this presidency. It is what it is. You believe you are right. You believe we are crazy. We believe the same about you in reverse.
All presidencies have dangers. You don't see what I see in the Trump presidency. That's okay with me.

Sure, okay.

We do live in different worlds. You claim to be in finance. If you live in NYC and/or work on Wall Street, that explains quite a bit. Totally different world there than the rest of the US....one I am glad to only have gotten away from after a VERY short stint in the area following college.

Sure, okay.

All presidencies have dangers. You don't see what I see in the Trump presidency. That's okay with me.

No, I sure donā€™t. What dangers did Trump pose? Please donā€™t go the Russia route. That just makes you look silly.

Sure, okay.

We do live in different worlds. You claim to be in finance. If you live in NYC or work on Wall Street, that explains quite a bit. Totally different world there than the rest of the US....one I am glad to only have gotten away from after a VERY short stint in the area following college.
No, I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor and live nowhere near Wall Street. My +/- 390 clients all live in the real world, and so do I.

I just don't think like you. I'm okay with that.

Sure, okay.

No, I sure donā€™t. What dangers did Trump pose? Please donā€™t go the Russia route. That just makes you look silly.
And there ya go. You don't see a thing. Again, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

How can anyone trust this man to govern again. He has shown he cannot be trusted with any degree of authority.

Gee, why are Democrats so afraid of President Trump legally challenging the election outcome, as Gore did in 2000, if they are so sure there was no election fraud and Biden clearly won?
He's exhausted all the legal challenges..

And he has exhausted us....

How can anyone trust this man to govern again. He has shown he cannot be trusted with any degree of authority.
They absolutely adore him. He's the aggressive, pugilistic, nationalist, authoritarian autocrat they've been dreaming of. Literally.

All along, we thought these people were regular American conservatives. Who knew.

Sure, okay.

We do live in different worlds. You claim to be in finance. If you live in NYC or work on Wall Street, that explains quite a bit. Totally different world there than the rest of the US....one I am glad to only have gotten away from after a VERY short stint in the area following college.
No, I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor and live nowhere near Wall Street. My +/- 390 clients all live in the real world, and so do I.

I just don't think like you. I'm okay with that.

You mentioned a while back that many of your clients were freaking out about the election and you had to talk them down. From an investment perspective, those of us with means can make money with a Democrat in office. I will do well. My major concern is for the country as a whole and long term, not just my personal finances. Creating more dependency and turning more towards Socialistic ideas is not what made American great. In a competitive society there will be winners and losers. The left wants to give the equivalent of participation trophies to everyone and the only ones that are true winners are the super elites. This is the way it works in much of Europe. Those that are on the low-end of the economic scale are fine with this as they will see an increase in their standards without having to work for it. Elites will remain elite. Everyone else will see a decrease but be expected to continue working and being productive. Sorry, that is not the kind of country in which I want to live. If you are ok with that, then you are voting for the right party...the Democrats.

Forum List

Back