Gingrich: Trump is like a Science Fiction Film, 'Where You Shoot at Him and He (Just) Gets Bigger'

Interesting that Newt uses the phrase "shoot at him" which is exactly what the (liberal) mainstream republican party is doing to Trump.

The GOP does have a track record with guys like Trump; it's called the Reagan assassination attempt

I remember you being on the team to assassinate Ron Paul, figuratively speaking.

Excuse me?

Your history is not subject to revision. You were in the crowd of Ron Paul haters mostly because he opposed the Iraq War.

Now you're in love with Trump, who can't stop blathering on about how he opposed the Iraq War.

Comparison I'd make:
2ofKind.jpg

Trump has the RINO and Republican moderates and Elitists committing suicide.... AS HIS POLL NUMBERS KEEP GOING UP!!!! I LOVE watching this....

GOP Openly Lashing Out at Base!!!!!

Patriot News Daily ^ | 8/16/2015 | Staff
After more than a year of treating their most passionate voters like they don’t matter at all, the Republican Party is no longer even trying to hide its disdain for conservatives.
The surprise success of Donald Trump has thrown the GOP into disarray, ruining their carefully conceived plans of sending Jeb Bush to the general election. And instead of taking a step back, assessing the situation, and letting the voters tell them what they want, the party is desperate to regain control of the election.
“You do not benefit by trying to draft behind Donald Trump and hope that he collapses and his low-information supporters run into your arms,” Rick Wilson, a top Republican strategist, said on CNN this week. “This is a guy who is increasingly leading a fraction of the conservative base into a very dangerous cul-de-sac. He is promising things that he can never deliver. And it is time for Jeb Bush and other folks to start posting up and really comparing and contrasting Donald Trump’s rhetoric with the reality.”

This is how GOP insiders are beginning to talk about the base. It’s not enough now that they are attacking Donald Trump; they are now turning that venom onto his supporters. They talk about how Trump’s numbers have peaked, how he can’t win the nomination with only 20 percent of the vote. What they fail to understand is that no other candidate can succeed without that 20 percent.
If the GOP is dead set against throwing their support behind Trump, they’d better figure out a way to lure his voters back to one of their favored candidates. Insulting them – calling them “low-information supporters” – is not the way to go about it. Especially when there’s no indication that the label fits.
There is a tremendous opportunity here for Republicans, and they are letting it sail right past them. Trump has energized a portion of the base that hasn’t been this excited in a long time. Why would you fight that? Why, unless his message is so wildly off-brand that he doesn’t fit into the party? But if that’s true, then Republicans no longer serve the needs of conservative Americans.

You can throw a thousand criticisms at Trump and still have room for more. He’s far from the perfect candidate. But his message resonates for a reason. Conservatives aren’t desperate for a reality TV candidate; they’re desperate for someone who is as fed up with the BS as they are. And, as his campaign has exposed, that BS is coming from the Republican Party as much as it is Obama and Clinton.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-09-at-5.06.10-PM.jpg

6a569147-d969-492f-9759-5c72844e2d1d_zpswasbywfb.png

5c4e5791-ce1f-49e1-8f57-21817f0d59b6_zpsohymodkc.jpg

ee98911c-c425-43c2-aa18-a4a09ef5043b_zps2hkccqrc.jpg

87c80b03-5d20-49dc-9f0a-bcdc20eafdd5_zpso17wqflr.jpg

90189ab3-041c-4604-ac0a-a101c4691e44_zpsexx5qirb.jpg

I stick by my prediction the 2016 election will have the lowest voter turnout for a presidential election since WWII, and possibly 1924.

The GOP got control of Congress because of low voter turnout, but they are so retarded they think it means they are doing something right.

Trump is showing them just how wrong they are. He's showing them America is becoming more and more sick of both parties.

He's showing them the Republican party is followed by idiots, and he is their pied piper. "Look what I can make them go along with! The retards will follow me anywhere I lead them."

Hell's bells of course the Republicans won a historic mid term battle because of low voter turn out.

Democrats didn't turn up at the polls.

:lol:

Republicans did.

The Trumpinator takes political establishment & RINO vanguards at FOX NEWS to woodshed!!!!!!

Tea Party ^ | 8/17/2015 | Marilyn Calkins
If any of you hold doubts as to whether or not ours is still a‘government of the people, by the people and for the people’, then these past 6 1/2 years under the dystopian malaise ofBarack Hussein Obama and his“fundamental transformation”, unopposed by a so-called opposition Party who seem to have totally abdicated any sense of duty inherent to their respective offices and sworn oaths to prevent the rampant lawlessness of America’s 1st black president, should dismiss any doubt with a resounding, “WE DO NOT!” In fact the basis for cementing this truth once and for all I’m going to...

Trump is the worst nightmare of a democrat. Liberals were carefully making up their imaginary world they are living in for a dozen of years and it got destroyed by a single person. Looks like ordinary folk doesn't like perverted liberal ideas at all.

Donald Trump crushing GOP rivals on social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY POST ^ | August 17,2015 | Marisa Schultz
WASHINGTON – Donald Trump is dominating his GOP rivals on social media, just as he is in the polls. The billionaire presidential candidate had 6.8 million unique visitors on Facebook just in the last week – crushing his nearest Republican opponent, Jeb Bush, who had 964,000, according to figures provided by the site. Hillary Clinton was second with 4.6 million followed by Democratic opponent Bernie Sanders at 3.7 million for Aug. 9-15. During the same week, Trump was the most talked about candidate on Facebook – demonstrating how The Donald is sucking all the oxygen out of the social media...

Adding MORE FUEL to the fire....

Donald Trump leads big in new Arizona poll as Carson, Fiorina gain!

bizjournals.com ^ | Mike Sunnucks
Donald Trump holds a big lead among Arizona Republican voters in a new poll as the outsiders and business members of the race for the presidential nod seem to be impressing state voters. The poll was conducted by Mike Noble’s MBQF, a public affairs firm in Phoenix. Trump garnered 28 percent of the support in the poll, up from 26.5 percent in a late July poll. Two other outsiders, surgeon Ben Carson and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are next with 15.2 percent and 10.4 percent, respectively. They both gained ground in the poll after the first GOP primary...

Forum List

Back