Gingrich: Trump is like a Science Fiction Film, 'Where You Shoot at Him and He (Just) Gets Bigger'

The GOP does have a track record with guys like Trump; it's called the Reagan assassination attempt
I wonder if you haven't seen a few too many movies, or frequented Infowars a bit much.

Frank once stood in front of a mirror, while holding a mirror, which showed Frank holding a mirror up to a mirror, which showed Frank holding a mirror up to a mirror, which showed Frank holding a mirror up to a mirror, and on, and on and on...

Staring at it in bewilderment, Frank became a changed man.

The man you now experience. The man still trying to see that last image of himself.

The GOP does have a track record with guys like Trump; it's called the Reagan assassination attempt
I wonder if you haven't seen a few too many movies, or frequented Infowars a bit much.

Frank once stood in front of a mirror, while holding a mirror, which showed Frank holding a mirror up to a mirror, which showed Frank holding a mirror up to a mirror, which showed Frank holding a mirror up to a mirror, and on, and on and on...

Staring at it in bewilderment, Frank became a changed man.

The man you now experience. The man still trying to see that last image of himself.
My God...that was well put!

I feel a little crazy after reading it

Kasich went to a same sex wedding. He's not getting my vote.
Would you have a problem going to an interracial wedding? I might think twice about going to a polygamous wedding, but would probably go out of curiosity
No moral or ethical or spiritual person would have trouble going to a same sex wedding.
Jake...you're just asking for a conversation about beliefs, the 1st amendment, how Obama wants to kill Christianity, and liberals hate Christmas.....

Would you have a problem going to an interracial wedding? I might think twice about going to a polygamous wedding, but would probably go out of curiosity
No moral or ethical or spiritual person would have trouble going to a same sex wedding.
Jake...you're just asking for a conversation about beliefs, the 1st amendment, how Obama wants to kill Christianity, and liberals hate Christmas.....
No, I am not, It is an assertion, the proof of which is in the statement. I would no more have a discussion over it than I would with Emily about how our government works. The cry of the outliers, like Frank or Emily, merely are the exceptions that prove the rule.

If Newt Gingrich wants to tell the Trumpbots something worthwhile,

he should remind them that he, Newt himself, was leading in the primary polls in January of 2012.
That Gingrich and Trump made any headway at all speaks volumes about the spiritual condition of the GOP.

:laugh:

Twelve hundred and ninety-three purity tests, and that's the one he failed, eh?

Hey, Kasich balanced the federal budget, and can do it again, but he was seen at a gay wedding, so FUCK HIM!!!

Yeah it so easy to take a shot at a US President without inside help, right?!

Look at the coinkydink when Nelson Rockefeller was Ford's VP and not once, but twice, people got close enough to Ford to point a gun at his head. Stuff just like happens, right?

These Fox News clowns make me want to hurl. Oh the poor 'undocumented workers', what about the poor American citizens who are being raped, robbed, tortured, and murdered by these illegals? What about American kids being strung out on meth by illegal Mexicans? Go watch National Geographic's documentary on the Meth trade in the US then cry me a river about booting illegals out of OUR country.

Its a simple question. With millions of American citizens stuck in poverty and $18 trillion dollars in debt and climbing WHY would we allow South American to pour millions of its losers into the USA?

he should remind them that he, Newt himself, was leading in the primary polls in January of 2012.
That Gingrich and Trump made any headway at all speaks volumes about the spiritual condition of the GOP.

yeah, we should go for "hope" and "Change"
Fallacy of the Excluded Middle.

Yeah Juan McCain and Romney were too far right for you and Starkey

Straw Man.

Boy, you are just one big bag of logical fallacies, aren't you.

Notice I did not phrase that as a question.

Straw Man.

Boy, you are just one big bag of logical fallacies, aren't you.

Notice I did not phrase that as a question.

You wish we had a Republican Hillary, amiright

Trump should have been sidelined right out of the gate. He should have been immediately shown the door. If he started a third party back then, it would have died on the vine.

I am enjoying watching Trump expose all the weaknesses of the Republican Party. Love, love, loving it.

We of the Conservative brand LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it also! Perhaps after President Trump is inaugurated, we can change the Party name to the Trump Republicans.... has a good ring to it!

"Gingrich: Trump is like a Science Fiction Film, 'Where You Shoot at Him and He (Just) Gets Bigger'"

And more ridiculous.

This is the Silly Season.

Few are paying attention.

Trump isn't a serious candidate.

And when rank and file republicans start paying attention and getting serious about who will actually be the nominee, Trump will be gone.

But is it fun to watch the GOP establishment standing helplessly by as Trump trashes the Party, and the other GOP candidates appearing feckless and impotent, which indeed they are.

"Gingrich: Trump is like a Science Fiction Film, 'Where You Shoot at Him and He (Just) Gets Bigger'"

And more ridiculous.

This is the Silly Season.

Few are paying attention.

Trump isn't a serious candidate.

And when rank and file republicans start paying attention and getting serious about who will actually be the nominee, Trump will be gone.

But is it fun to watch the GOP establishment standing helplessly by as Trump trashes the Party, and the other GOP candidates appearing feckless and impotent, which indeed they are.

Yes, it makes a conservative heart SMILE!!!!

CMY0YfkWEAAcESS.png

Forum List

Back