This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

The most important thing for Democrats is to give jobs to those deserving regardless of their skin color.

Democrats have always been about diversity. They were with the Civil rights movement in the 1960s, and continue to be for Diversity, Human Rights, Children's rights, Women's Rights, Voting Rights.

Can anyone show me where in the past 60 years the Democrats have been against any of those and other rights?
The most important thing is to give jobs to those who are best qualified for them, regardless of skin color. And Democrats are NOT doing that, not when the U.S. President announces he will fill certain jobs from the 6% of Americans who are black and female, and exclude whites and men. If he is limiting his selection to a 6% pool, the odds are that a more qualified candidate was in the other 94%. Simple statistics.

Not HER. HIM. The poster said rich people pay settlements rather than go to jail, and Bill Clinton paid nearly $1 million to Paula Jones.
How much have Republicans paid to settle their issues?

How much did Trump pay for the fraud which was the Trump University?

How much did Trump pay for any other lawsuit against him?

The most important thing is to give jobs to those who are best qualified for them, regardless of skin color. And Democrats are NOT doing that, not when the U.S. President announces he will fill certain jobs from the 6% of Americans who are black and female, and exclude whites and men. If he is limiting his selection to a 6% pool, the odds are that a more qualified candidate was in the other 94%. Simple statistics.
That is what I wrote above.

Show me where Democrats are not doing it. Where it says that the President is out to fill out all the available jobs from only 6% of the population.

How much have Republicans paid to settle their issues?

How much did Trump pay for the fraud which was the Trump University?

How much did Trump pay for any other lawsuit against him?

Not getting into this with you. All I pointed out to the liberal poster who made it sound like rich Republicans get off was that rich Democrats do as well. Your liberal sources of course focus on the Republicans.

i can’t believe you’re still a Democrat.

That is what I wrote above.

Show me where Democrats are not doing it. Where it says that the President is out to fill out all the available jobs from only 6% of the population.
Biden said only black females would be considered for the VP and the SCOTUS job, and thus he limited it to 6% of the population.

I never said he limited ALL available jobs to 6%. But he should not limit ANY jobs to 6%. ALL jobs should be open to everyone, regardless of race and gender - and with the best qualified winning. But that is not what we have with Dems.

Not getting into this with you. All I pointed out to the liberal poster who made it sound like rich Republicans get off was that rich Democrats do as well. Your liberal sources of course focus on the Republicans.

i can’t believe you’re still a Democrat.
I get what you said, now.

Why I am a Democrat?
For all the reasons I said Democrats are for, and Republicans have not been for the past 40 years, and will not be for the forceable future.

Would you like to research how many leading Republicans stopped being Republicans, or call themselves Conservative Republicans, for the past 6 years and why?

Joe Scarborough, William Kristol, Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, Michael Steele, George Will. All hard working Republicans until 2016. Why?

I get what you said, now.

Why I am a Democrat?
For all the reasons I said Democrats are for, and Republicans have not been for the past 40 years, and will not be for the forceable future.

Would you like to research how many leading Republicans stopped being Republicans, or call themselves Conservative Republicans, for the past 6 years and why?

Joe Scarborough, William Kristol, Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, Michael Steele, George Will. All hard working Republicans until 2016. Why?
One of the big reasons I switched is because of Israel, but that’s another topic, and that they have instituted policies that are focused solely on the lower-income at the expense of the moderate income. Dems have also gone to the far-left extreme, which no no longer aligns with my positions. The last Dem I voted for was Mark Warner.

Biden said only black females would be considered for the VP and the SCOTUS job, and thus he limited it to 6% of the population.

I never said he limited ALL available jobs to 6%. But he should not limit ANY jobs to 6%. ALL jobs should be open to everyone, regardless of race and gender - and with the best qualified winning. But that is not what we have with Dems.
Reagan did the same during his Presidency about filling the Supreme Court. He said he would put a woman in the Supreme Court, and he did. Nothing wrong with that.

Harris was the best choice for VP. I did not see anyone else who would complement him as Biden complemented Obama.

I am sincerely not hearing any non Black democrats complaining that they are being overlooked for jobs by non European. And there are hundreds of jobs in government which are still being filled. They are looking for the best qualified people for those jobs.

Reagan did the same during his Presidency about filling the Supreme Court. He said he would put a woman in the Supreme Court, and he did. Nothing wrong with that.

Harris was the best choice for VP. I did not see anyone else who would complement him as Biden complemented Obama.

I am sincerely not hearing any non Black democrats complaining that they are being overlooked for jobs by non European. And there are hundreds of jobs in government which are still being filled. They are looking for the best qualified people for those jobs.
Harris was the best choice for VP??? You don’t really believe that.

She just gushes out word salad. She was the worst, which is why she couldn’t even garner enough support for the first primary contest. It’s just that Biden locked himself in by promising he would restrict his choice to 6% of the population, based on race and gender.

Also, not sure what you mean comparing blacks to Europeans. Black is a race, and European is geographical ancestry. There are black Europeans.

One of the big reasons I switched is because of Israel, but that’s another topic, and that they have instituted policies that are focused solely on the lower-income at the expense of the moderate income. Dems have also gone to the far-left extreme, which no no longer aligns with my positions. The last Dem I voted for was Mark Warner.
Republicans are not for Israel. That is an illusion. They are for Jesus returning. Good luck with that for them.
Trump was not for Israel, he was for the American Jewish votes. He and his father have a long history of being anti Jews.

Some Democrats have gone for the far left. . I am not one of them. A small number compared to the rest. I do not like their kind of extremism or their policies, either.

Republicans are for tax cuts for the rich, which is causing a serious rift between the poor and causing harm to the middle class. Do some research about it, if you can.

Harris was the best choice for VP??? You don’t really believe that.

She just gushes out word salad. She was the worst, which is why she couldn’t even garner enough support for the first primary contest. It’s just that Biden locked himself in by promising he would restrict his choice to 6% of the population, based on race and gender.

Also, not sure what you mean comparing blacks to Europeans. Black is a race, and European is geographical ancestry. There are black Europeans.
You can think whatever you like about Harris. Have you seen any of her work in the Senate? He made a promise as Reagan had done. Should Reagan have gone back on his promise as a Candidate back then? What would have happened? Nothing wrong with Reagan locking himself in with a choice based on gender, and nothing wrong with Biden either.

I said Europeans instead of Whites. The word Caucasians was changed by White supremacists into Whites less than 20 years ago. It needs to go back to Caucasians.

Republicans are not for Israel. That is an illusion. They are for Jesus returning. Good luck with that for them.
Trump was not for Israel, he was for the American Jewish votes. He and his father have a long history of being anti Jews.

Some Democrats have gone for the far left. . I am not one of them. A small number compared to the rest. I do not like their kind of extremism or their policies, either.

Republicans are for tax cuts for the rich, which is causing a serious rift between the poor and causing harm to the middle class. Do some research about it, if you can.
OK….I’m out. I’ve known Jewish Democrats like you and their liberalism - and engrained hostility toward Republicans - blinds themselves to what is happening right before their eyes. i have found debate not only fruitless, but ripe with insults for Jews who disagree. I’m going to bow out now.

Best of luck to you.

OK….I’m out. I’ve known Jewish Democrats like you and their liberalism - and engrained hostility toward Republicans - blinds themselves to what is happening right before their eyes. i have found debate not only fruitless, but ripe with insults for Jews who disagree. I’m going to bow out now.

Best of luck to you.
There is no hostility. There are issues I do not agree with Republicans. Anyone can discuss them or not.
You are choosing to not discuss them, I am ok with that.

I have not leveled one insult at you or anyone else, nor would I.

I guess I will never find out what I am blind about.

So be it.

Am Israel Chai.

There is no hostility. There are issues I do not agree with Republicans. Anyone can discuss them or not.
You are choosing to not discuss them, I am ok with that.

I have not leveled one insult at you or anyone else, nor would I.

I guess I will never find out what I am blind about.

So be it.

Am Israel Chai.
I’ve just had some awful experiences with Jewish Democrats. One of them even came up to me at my father’s funeral and started berating me for voting for a racist, and another told me they would rather Jewish republicans cancel their membership in our synagogue. In fact, my shul is full of Jews who have been made to feel unwelcome in their prior synagogues.

You certainly haven’t done that, or leveled one insult, and I recognize that, but my experience has been so heart-wrenching trying to have a discussion with Jewish Democrats that I now move away quickly. Perhaps some other tIme.

Again, best of luck to you, and Am Yisrael Chai.

Don Scott (Virginia politician) - Wikipedia

OIF.IFrNbL5VZ8sHENVh8SYJwQ

Virginia House Democrats chose Del. Don Scott Jr. (D-Portsmouth) as their leader on Wednesday, more than a month after voting to remove the former House minority leader.

Del. Scott, a lawyer, was picked over two other Democratic state delegates for the leadership role. He is the first Black person to serve as Virginia House minority leader.

Scott led a push to oust Del. Eileen Filler-Corn (D-Fairfax) as House minority leader. Del. Filler-Corn, the first woman and Jewish person to serve as Virginia House Speaker in the House of Delegates' 400-year history, became minority leader after Republicans took a majority in the chamber after last year’s elections.

Va. House Democrats pick Portsmouth Del. Don Scott as new leader

Scott did seven years on fed drug charges.....Just the type of man needed to lead the dems.
'Nuff said.

It’s great he turned his life around after being a criminal and ex-felon, but you know who is worthy of MORE praise? Someone who obeyed the laws all their lives.

And as far as the question “so someone who was a felon and served seven years in prison can‘t hold elected office once he turns his life around?” - the answer is yes, he cannot. There is nothing wrong with criminals knowing that if they proceed with crimes, certain privileged roles will never be open to them. Those roles are reserved for people who never committed crimes deserving of a 7-year prison sentence.

Forum List

Back