This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

And as far as the question “so someone who was a felon and served seven years in prison can‘t hold elected office once he turns his life around?” - the answer is yes, he cannot.

why not? Why keep punishing someone for a mistake they made 28 years ago?

This is the crime rate for his district.....Evidently fail is all the dems are about.

With a crime rate of 53 per one thousand residents, Portsmouth has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19. Within Virginia, more than 99% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Portsmouth. In fact, after researching dangerous places to live, NeighborhoodScout found Portsmouth to be one of the top 100 most dangerous cities in the U.S.A.

This is the crime rate for his district.....Evidently fail is all the dems are about.

With a crime rate of 53 per one thousand residents, Portsmouth has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19. Within Virginia, more than 99% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Portsmouth. In fact, after researching dangerous places to live, NeighborhoodScout found Portsmouth to be one of the top 100 most dangerous cities in the U.S.A.
No way was an ex-felon who represented a district with the highest crime rate in the state a better choice than the Jewish woman they dumped to get him in. But he’s black, and that overrides other factors in the minds of “woke” Democrats.

No way was an ex-felon who represented a district with the highest crime rate in the state a better choice than the Jewish woman. But he’s black, and that overrides other factors in the minds of “woke” Democrats.
Truth be told I suspect he's slightly less of a ass-hole, convict and all. ;)

Truth be told I suspect he's slightly less of a ass-hole, convict and all. ;)
Why? What’s the story with the Jewish woman? That aside, ex-felons should not hold elected office. You lose certain privileges when you’ve been a scumbag drug dealer imprisoned for years, even after serving your time.

Republicans are not for Israel. That is an illusion.

Well, that's just stupid.

The Nazi party, the democrats, hate Jews and Israel. The Republicans are staunch supporters of Israel.

They are for Jesus returning. Good luck with that for them.
Trump was not for Israel, he was for the American Jewish votes. He and his father have a long history of being anti Jews.

Wow, you're a total liar and utterly delusional.

Some Democrats have gone for the far left. . I am not one of them. A small number compared to the rest. I do not like their kind of extremism or their policies, either.

The Nazi democrat party seeks the utter and complete destruction of Israel.

If you are a democrat, you are by definition an Antisemite.

Republicans are for tax cuts for the rich, which is causing a serious rift between the poor and causing harm to the middle class. Do some research about it, if you can.

LOL

What a moron you are.

Why? What’s the story with the Jewish woman? That aside, ex-felons should not hold elected office. You lose certain privileges when you’ve been a scumbag drug dealer imprisoned for years, even after serving your time.
She's a nasty bitch, mean-spirited, and aloof.....And a NY transplant at that.

No shits given about the whole Jew thing.....She's just a fuckin' ass-hole.

She's a nasty bitch, mean-spirited, and aloof.....And a NY transplant at that.

No shits given about the whole Jew thing.....She's just a fuckin' ass-hole.
Well I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s your typical NY liberal Jew. But that still doesn’t mean an ex-felon deserves the role. Couldn’t they elect someone who was always a decent, law-abiding citizen?

Why should we be so forgiving of an ex-con for a high public position? Just because he’s black and the Dems favor blacks over Whites? They dumped a Jew to get him in. But that’s OK?
Lisa, that's clearly your perspective, stop projecting...

Scott did seven years on fed drug charges.....Just the type of man needed to lead the dems.

1654451961007.png

As opposed to others.

Hmmm...

Me thinks that stones should not be cast until thyne own house is clean.

WW

Last edited:
post 59 is a hate filled post by someone that claims to be a Christian but has not one Christ like quality.
This is hardly unexpected. Deflect to hatred to disguise your true democrat racist intent. The point of post #59 is that he was a convicted felon and as such is not fit for public office. It has nothing to do with your deflection.

This is hardly unexpected. Deflect to hatred to disguise your true democrat racist intent. The point of post #59 is that he was a convicted felon and as such is not fit for public office. It has nothing to do with your deflection.

Yes, and the mere fact that someone is a convicted felon does not make them unfit for public office except for those filled with hate. People make mistakes, good people allow them to move on from those mistakes. Hate filled people keep punishing them for the rest of their lives

It makes me chuckle when the gop cultists think their party isn't corrupt. As I've been speaking the truth that both parties are corrupt, some of you will refute that, and fail miserably.

Yes, and the mere fact that someone is a convicted felon does not make them unfit for public office except for those filled with hate. People make mistakes, good people allow them to move on from those mistakes. Hate filled people keep punishing them for the rest of their lives
Your refusal to hold a person accountable for major crimes shows that you have ulterior motives. We are talking about a convicted FELON. He didn't commit an infraction or misdemeanor--he committed a FELONY. He is unfit for public office. Stop being a racist bigot. If it was an unarmed protestor on Jan 6, you would be trying to justify her murder.

post 59 is a hate filled post by someone that claims to be a Christian but has not one Christ like quality.
I wrote post #59, didn’t I? What’s hateful in saying that a person who obeyed laws their entire life is more deserving of praise, and elected office, than someone who had been a criminal, was a drug dealer, and served 7 years in prison? It‘s simply acknowledging that people who respected and followed the law have led more exemplary lives than ex-felons.

He paid his debt to society and is free to pursue all sorts of professional opportunities. Elected office should not be one of them. There’s nothing hateful about that. It’s just giving more credit to people who were decent, law-abiding citizens their entire lives. That you disagree with that doesn’t make it or me “hateful.”

and P.S. when did I ever claim to be a Christian? Your liberal hostility toward Christians caused you to just lash out to criticize what you assume is my Christianity. I’m Jewish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back