This is what republicans believe

Jun 19, 2014
Vinland
Another reason Cantor didn’t win is because he didn’t have an agenda. It’s not enough for us to be against Harry Reid. It’s not enough for us to be against the smartest President ever. We’ve got to have our own message, and I think the House Republicans have been absolutely miserable over the past four years delivering a conservative message that goes beyond simply being against Harry Reid, simply being against the smartest President ever, simply being against Obamacare. What are we for? How do the ideas of Milton Friedman, Friedrich Hayek, how can they apply to a 17 year old Latino in South Central L.A., as much as a 65 year old hedge fund broker in Greenwich, Connecticut. We haven’t had leaders on the national level that have been able to connect those dots.

Joe Scarborough Says He'd Vote For Hensarling Over McCarthy, Urges Boehner To Announce Retirement « The Hugh Hewitt Show

LOL

Just what I have been saying. It has been a long time since the GOP put a comprehensive plan for anything on the table. All they know how to do is attack the other guy's plan, or make fun of their opponent's wife's ass, and any retard can do that.

Just what I have been saying. It has been a long time since the GOP put a comprehensive plan for anything on the table. All they know how to do is attack the other guy's plan, or make fun of their opponent's wife's ass, and any retard can do that.

Well to be fair, the gop has some retards who can't even do that well. But, in general, Joe's right.

LOL at reaching out to 17 year latinos in south central with milton freidman materials.

Latino Gangbangers, natural conservatives.

The Right needs to take out the trash. It has been piling up for a very long time.

When a retard starts smearing gays, blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, or anyone else, the Right needs to slap those fuckers down. Hard.

When a partisan hack makes shit up, or constructs a straw man fallacy, the Right needs to point out the lie and slap the hack down. Hard. This would jeopardize the survival of Fox News and just about every other right wing media source. To survive, they would be forced to hire some intelligence. Real journalists.

Don't fucking worry about the other guys. Let them keep their trash so when the Right cleans itself up, we start kicking ass in the polls.

Last edited:

thats a poor analogy.

Iraq, health care, the border, no irs targeting, energy would all have been different under romney than this

The Right needs to take out the trash. It has been piling up for a very long time.

When a retard starts smearing gays, blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, or anyone else, the Right needs to slap those fuckers down. Hard.

When a partisan hack makes shit up, or constructs a straw man fallacy, the Right needs to point out the lie and slap the hack down. Hard. This would jeopardize the survival of Fox News and just about every other right wing media source. To survive, they would be forced to hire some intelligence. Real journalists.

Don't fucking worry about the other guys. Let them keep their trash so when the Right cleans itself up, we start kicking ass in the polls.

Oh so you're in favor of suppressing free speech, eh? The GOP is a big diverse place. It welcomes many points of view, although not every point of view. The GOP has gay Republicans. We dont want to be like Democrats, who demonize anyone who disagrees even slightly. Where are the Democrats for traditional marriage? Where are the anti abortion Democrats? If there are any in public office at this point they've pretty much been cowed.
The primaries are the places to take out the trash. Let voters decide whom they want to represent them.

Oh so you're in favor of suppressing free speech, eh?

I am in favor of fighting lies and hypocrisy with the truth. I am in favor of fighting logical fallacies with critical thinking. I am in favor of restoring the Right's integrity.

Too bad for you.

I am in favor of fighting lies and hypocrisy with the truth. I am in favor of fighting logical fallacies with critical thinking. I am in favor of restoring the Right's integrity.

Too bad for you.

Olympia Snowe retired, as has Liddy Dole. That leaves Christie, and sometimes Graham, as the voices of moderation in the GOP. Huntsman was put out to pasture.

gop's the bees knees on Iraq. The horse done left the barn, son.

There are guy's like Tom Coburn, who've been detailing destructive federal spending, while at the same time pointing out govt DOES have a role in healthcare and education. But he's a rino. And they've been supplanted by a new range of idealogues ... though Randian Paul and Paulian Ryan seem to be trying to find a way out.

Too bad for you.
I had no idea you had a patent on the truth. You sure don't prove it on these boards every day.

Too bad for you.
I had no idea you had a patent on the truth. You sure don't prove it on these boards every day.

I debunk bullshit every single day here.

Oh so you're in favor of suppressing free speech, eh? The GOP is a big diverse place. It welcomes many points of view, although not every point of view. The GOP has gay Republicans. We dont want to be like Democrats, who demonize anyone who disagrees even slightly. Where are the Democrats for traditional marriage? Where are the anti abortion Democrats? If there are any in public office at this point they've pretty much been cowed.
The primaries are the places to take out the trash. Let voters decide whom they want to represent them.

Sounds like G5 is for marginalizing the rabid bigots among us. They can yell from the mountaintops for all I care but as long as the left can legitimately paint us with a broad bigot brush, we're pretty much fucked (and deservedly so). :mad:

thats funny Rabbi.....i disagreed with you about Pot and Unions a while back and i got Negged..... you are no different then those you are talking about here....

thats funny Rabbi.....i disagreed with you about Pot and Unions a while back and i got Negged..... you are no different then those you are talking about here....
You dont see any difference between disagreeing on an anonymous board and elected officials in a party agreeing to disagree?

Too bad for you.

No your not, and it's a lie..............Your only goal is power with a capital D. You support the Jack Ass party and that is all.

When we need the enemies opinion on how to fix the GOP perhaps we'll call you.

Perhaps we can help you instead............and tell your party how to fix things.....

Oops.........we have only to be ignored which is why your side is a bunch of miserable failures...........but hey, as long as you keep giving out free shit to the expense of others the mob will love you for it. Your side lies its ASS off all the time, because you don't care if you have to lie to maintain your power.

Just shows your true character.

Forum List

Back