This is what pure evil sounds like…

and t
That’s why viability is a factor. Her rights are not diminished until the point of fetal viability. After that, the unborn is protected by the law.
and that happens at conception, most are viable unless the mother does something to kill it
LOLOL

I don’t think you understand what Roe v. Wade meant when it discusses viability.

I know its a bunch of made up leftist bullshit so they could justify killing babys and sleep better at night
Your whining aside, why no answer to this question....?

Do you think a woman has the right to have an abortion at anytime during her pregnancy if being pregnant threatens her life?
asked and answered several times
Lying fuck... I mean, conservative... actually, when someone pointed out your position borders on pro-choice, you evaded answering by saying, ”I never said that was my position,”

So why not say what your position is...?

Do you believe a woman should be allowed to have an abortion during any point in her pregnancy if that is what’s needed to save her life?

No its the woman who takes herself to the clinic. Men should wear rubbers, good quality and should not be whores.

Women should be on the Pill, use some other form of birth control, or request the man wear a condom, or NOT HAVE SEX. Nobody is forcing you to have sex. That is rape.

whil
asked and answered several times

and that answer was of course if its proven to be life threatening
That means you support some of the law NY state legislators were cheering, for which you called them, “evil.”
you dont cheer about killing babys only evil people do that
You don’t cheer saving a woman’s life?
while murdering an innocent baby???

NO I DONT

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

This is what pure evil sounds like…
So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?
murdering a child is ok with you.

look in the mirror, the person looking back is as evil as it gets.

Forum List

Back