This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

A girl got involved with a cowardly woman-beater. I am betting the knife didn't come out the first time he got rough.

But I don't see this as a condemnation of white girls dating other races. It is just one asshole who should be buried in a shallow grave.

Domestic violence isn't limited to blacks, it crosses all cultures, races, and socio-economic levels.

You've got it wrong and are in denial. Negroes are a serious threat to American society. Statistics prove they are a menace to whites when it comes to crimes. They are sub-human and should be labeled domestic terrorists. If Lincoln would have lived, he would have deported their asses to Belize, Panama, the Caribbean and Guyana to prevent racial strife. He was laying the groundwork for it.

Tank gets incensed knowing white women love Black guys successful or not.

my wife worked with a woman who loved getting beat up..., so who did she date that could fulfill her fantasies ?? yupp! a BLACK MAN !!! :up:

I dated this white lady that almost got me arrested because she had this fetish of being raped. She wanted me to pretend to break into her house through the window and a neighbor saw me and called the cops. Some white women are weird. :lol:

Why in hell would you go along with a little fantasy like that? Maybe fulfilling some fantasies of your own?

This thread is unbelievable. Imagine if this thread is what people who've never been to USMB before saw first.

This is so sickening...

exactly what makes this thread "so sickening" ?

You wimp. Stand up and be proud of the White race. You are letting liberal political correctness dictate your actions and sensitive feelings across the spectrum.

This thread is unbelievable. Imagine if this thread is what people who've never been to USMB before saw first.

This is so sickening...

You wimp. Stand up and be proud of the White race. You are letting liberal political correctness dictate your actions and sensitive feelings across the spectrum.

No taintlicker,

you are a racist.

the world doesnt like racists.

gulp the tar in that tar pit your sitting in.

you love the taste and soon you and your kind will be gulping from under the tar

This is so sickening...

I am proud of MY accomplishments. I do not limit my patriotism to only white Americans. I am proud of what all my fellow citizens accomplish.

And while I share pride in the accomplishments of others, they are not my accomplishments. Just because you are white does not mean you have anything to be proud of, unless you actually DO something.

But I will not be proud of, or try to justify, the hatred people like you try to spread. It is bullshit, regardless of the color of the skin of the person spouting it.

my wife worked with a woman who loved getting beat up..., so who did she date that could fulfill her fantasies ?? yupp! a BLACK MAN !!! :up:

I dated this white lady that almost got me arrested because she had this fetish of being raped. She wanted me to pretend to break into her house through the window and a neighbor saw me and called the cops. Some white women are weird. :lol:

Why in hell would you go along with a little fantasy like that? Maybe fulfilling some fantasies of your own?

It seemed like a good idea at the time. It made for some mind blowing......well never mind. It was just fun the first couple of times.

"Diversity training" in the public schools has only one predictable outcome....white girls afraid of being called racist dating black boys....it rarely works the other way because young black males won't tolerate their girls dating white boys. And the outcomes are predictable...the white girl goes to bed with a black boy. White boys see this and shun her. So the black boy spreads the word that she's easy and other black boys come around....she continues to fall for the "you won't get busy with me because I'm black" jive. Eventually one gets rough with her. By this time she's been sodomized and slapped around. Finally she gets the hell beat out of her and discovers she's knocked up. She has the choice of getting an abortion or trying to cope with being a teenage single mother. If her parents won't help her she's destined to drop out of school and be a welfare case. Next time you see a beat down looking white girl trudging up the street with a baby carriage, take a peek at the baby....9 times out of 10 it's black.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. It made for some mind blowing......well never mind. It was just fun the first couple of times.

"fantasy"? Bullshit...you're a rapist...no surprise really...too bad she didn't put a round through your skull.

"Diversity training" in the public schools has only one predictable outcome....white girls afraid of being called racist dating black boys....it rarely works the other way because young black males won't tolerate their girls dating white boys. And the outcomes are predictable...the white girl goes to bed with a black boy. White boys see this and shun her. So the black boy spreads the word that she's easy and other black boys come around....she continues to fall for the "you won't get busy with me because I'm black" jive. Eventually one gets rough with her. By this time she's been sodomized and slapped around. Finally she gets the hell beat out of her and discovers she's knocked up. She has the choice of getting an abortion or trying to cope with being a teenage single mother. If her parents won't help her she's destined to drop out of school and be a welfare case. Next time you see a beat down looking white girl trudging up the street with a baby carriage, take a peek at the baby....9 times out of 10 it's black.

If a girl goes out with a guy because he is black and she is afraid she will be called a racist, she is too worried about what people will call her and apparently her parents trained her to live without a backbone.

Black men were taboo for so long. And white women were so off-limits that black men were lynched for whistling at them. So the women want to see what they have been missing and the men want to show they aren't scared any more.

It is a backlash of the Klan mentality.

"fantasy"? Bullshit...you're a rapist...no surprise really...too bad she didn't put a round through your skull.

Well she did blow my mind with her performance. is that good enough for you? :lol:

There are plenty of women who fantasize about rape. That does not mean they want to be raped. It is a fantasy. They also want to do it in a controlled situation with someone they trust.

Participating in a fantasy does not make him a rapist. Rapists force women to have sex against their will. This woman was obviously willing.

Let this be a lesson to all you White women out there thinking about being in a interracial relationship. To you parents out there, you need to teach your daughters about the dangers of these type relationships. Most always fail and the end results are tragic for the white girl who develops into what is commonly known as being labeled a 'mudshark'. It is happening all across America as much as the ferals who are committing the 'knockout assaults' on whites. Meet Stephanie Fenner, a woman who was ate up with white guilt so much that she felt it was necessary to practice diversity and get a negro boyfriend.

stephanie-nicole-fenner-2.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D482

The Reality Of What Diversity Brings:

UYzL0UY.jpg

ithaca-slasher-3.jpg

Ithaca woman gets 47 stitches on her face after black on white mob attack

Racist fucking asshole starts yet another hate thread.

Who saw that coming.
snore.gif

There are plenty of women who fantasize about rape. That does not mean they want to be raped. It is a fantasy. They also want to do it in a controlled situation with someone they trust.

Participating in a fantasy does not make him a rapist. Rapists force women to have sex against their will. This woman was obviously willing.

I dont think he has ever had sex with anything but his hand so these things are foreign to him.

...it rarely works the other way because young black males won't tolerate their girls dating white boys.
White guys don't want to date black girls, they are ugly

White guys do date black girls. Just not in the numbers that black men & white women date. One reason for this may be the history of white rednecks raping black women. Which was not uncommon back in history.

Forum List

Back