This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

May be some accuracy in your opinion--but why bother to date a person of another race
this was extremely rare 50 years ago but now the norm and I see only one thing to blame Brainwashing Media, schools and naivety.
It is a know fact that African American's are tribal and the Caucasians of the world are not. So when in a group as what happened to the young girl her ignorance allowed for her bad choices and we see the results

Why bother to date who you want to date? Why not date who you are told to date?

Yes, interracial dating was rare 50 years ago. Why was that? Was it because white women didn't want to date black men? Was it because black men didn't want to date white women? Or was it because ignorant, insecure, cowardly white men would gang up and hang the black boy who dared?

There are plenty of white men who beat their wives/girlfriends. Are they the civilized ones or the tribal ones?

Being tribal does not mean you are not civilized although several black girls ganging up on one white girl might seam uncivilized.
Oh and by the way being a racist is not illegal--and if you are so infatuated in the black race how about walking thru Harlem say 11:00 pm with a nice suit and long coat and then tell me how non racist the neighborhood is.
And because you believe in comparing tell me were the white neighborhood is so maybe I'll talk a walk thru it.

Call it like you see it and stop making excuses and justifying these animals actions because maybe some WHITE ANIMALS did something like this.

Mr. Obama has destroyed all that JFK had done.

Yeah, much better to blame Obama for every white bully.

President Obama has "destroyed" nothing at all.

Why bother to date who you want to date? Why not date who you are told to date?

Yes, interracial dating was rare 50 years ago. Why was that? Was it because white women didn't want to date black men? Was it because black men didn't want to date white women? Or was it because ignorant, insecure, cowardly white men would gang up and hang the black boy who dared?

There are plenty of white men who beat their wives/girlfriends. Are they the civilized ones or the tribal ones?

Being tribal does not mean you are not civilized although several black girls ganging up on one white girl might seam uncivilized.
Oh and by the way being a racist is not illegal--and if you are so infatuated in the black race how about walking thru Harlem say 11:00 pm with a nice suit and long coat and then tell me how non racist the neighborhood is.
And because you believe in comparing tell me were the white neighborhood is so maybe I'll talk a walk thru it.

Call it like you see it and stop making excuses and justifying these animals actions because maybe some WHITE ANIMALS did something like this.

hey dummy you have equal rights plus....he has put racism back 40 years. Funny thing though he is half white.

so you justify black bullying (or worse) by saying there is white bullying FOOL both are wrong

Thug fucking is universal. Leading cause of death of young women

The leading cause of death and/or hospitalization of young women is beathings by their significant others. And that includes more beatings on white girls by white guys than from beatings across racial lines.

But that wouldn't feed your sick hatreds, so you ignore that, huh?

Faggot, I said its universal. Women fuck thugs of all races and that is the leading cause of death of young women . They find thugs , regardless of race, to be irresistible.

Explains Stanley Dunham's repeated choice in mates, doesn't it?

hey dummy you have equal rights plus....he has put racism back 40 years. Funny thing though he is half white.

so you justify black bullying (or worse) by saying there is white bullying FOOL both are wrong

Nope.

The bumper sticker says, "good people come in all colors".

Sp do bad people.

Anyways... I hope your daughters marry successful black people you awful fuck.

Wait i take that back... I'd prefer that you not have any kids at all. They might take after you

Tank gets incensed knowing white women love Black guys successful or not.

Yeah, but 99% of them are the fat ugly ones, and the black dudes couldn't be more proud of their fat white trophy. What the fuck is that about? :lol:

Wait i take that back... I'd prefer that you not have any kids at all. They might take after you

my wife worked with a woman who loved getting beat up..., so who did she date that could fulfill her fantasies ?? yupp! a BLACK MAN !!! :up:

A girl got involved with a cowardly woman-beater. I am betting the knife didn't come out the first time he got rough.

But I don't see this as a condemnation of white girls dating other races. It is just one asshole who should be buried in a shallow grave.

Domestic violence isn't limited to blacks, it crosses all cultures, races, and socio-economic levels.

OP you are such a racist. It is just sickening.

Yeah, but 99% of them are the fat ugly ones, and the black dudes couldn't be more proud of their fat white trophy. What the fuck is that about? :lol:

White guys seem to think all women that are fat if they are not anorexic. The woman automatically becomes ugly as well if she has been messing with a Black guy. Its called sour grapes. :lol:

my wife worked with a woman who loved getting beat up..., so who did she date that could fulfill her fantasies ?? yupp! a BLACK MAN !!! :up:

I dated this white lady that almost got me arrested because she had this fetish of being raped. She wanted me to pretend to break into her house through the window and a neighbor saw me and called the cops. Some white women are weird. :lol:

Forum List

Back