‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

There definitely was a better solution than sending the infected to homes where the vulnerable and weak were sure to become infected and die once exposed.
And that solution is....?

I even gave you a suggestion. Should we start building the new facilities, now? Where? How big? Who pays? these things take time, no?

You are 100% correct that it sucks to send them to these facilities.
You are so smart, why don't you tell us all the better solution then ? I mean we aren't capable of your intellectual prowess, so we're listening. Killing the innocent isn't an option by the way.

You are so smart, why don't you tell us all the better solution then ?
The only thing I can think of is facilities being built, and supplies being stored. It beats having a triage in the high school gym, no?

Now, another problem we run into: Who staffs them? There is only one answer: the military medical staff and foreign volunteers. "Doctors without borders", etc. Unless these events stay so localized that we can shift our own resources. But even these resources are limited. Military medical staff doesn't just sit around and do nothing. They have other jobs at bases and hospitals were there will also be patients. So, what now? Who produces the staff, if, say, hospitals in 10 States are overwhelmed?

These are tough questions, right? Guess what facilities exist and are staffed? Nursing homes. You haven't seen the last of covid patients going to nursing homes. And guess where much of hospice is located? Yep...nursing homes. So now you have the "round trippers", who are hospitalized, then sent to hospice to die.

Last edited:
The governor of Mizzouri stated that the kids will just have to get COVID-19 and get over it while attending school...

The teachers and adults will get it. Along with the parents and anyone the child comes in contact with.

That will kill a lot of people.

That governor isn't very smart.

helps,,,,how many cases we got walking across the border
It's your silly fantasy, you tell us. 5 million confirmed cases...and the cult is screeching about them coming in across the border...fucking embarrassing...

The border between the US and Canada is closed.

The border between the US and Mexico is closed.

Both borders have been closed for months and will be at least until August 20th. Since the virus is still out of control here I highly doubt that Mexico and Canada will open their border to us anytime soon.

Both borders have been closed for months and will be at least until August 20th. Since the virus is still out of control here I highly doubt that Mexico and Canada will open their border to us anytime soon.
So who is the shithole country now?

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

And if the numbers don't materialize, we're going to lie about them. Isn't that right?

If you followed the science, you'd see that it is a very select group that has to worry about covid. The rest are and will be fine.

I hear that D. Dakota has something like 25 cases, total and they never shut down.

I don't know what D. Dakota is but here are the totals for North and South Dakota. Neither are anywhere as low as 25 cases.

What color is the sky in your world?

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 11.05.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 11.05.18 PM.png

Lie.
in fact doctors and nurses take low doses, so they don't get the corona.
Irrelevant. Their opinions do not matter. The evidence matters.
Evidence? View attachment 373176
None of that is evidence. i am starting to think you don't know what evidence is.

HINT: there is no evidence demons rape us in our sleep. But you believe that shit? What a freak you are.
I don't believe anything that a liberal says.

You are so smart, why don't you tell us all the better solution then ?
The only thing I can think of is facilities being built, and supplies being stored. It beats having a triage in the high school gym, no?

Now, another problem we run into: Who staffs them? There is only one answer: the military medical staff and foreign volunteers. "Doctors without borders", etc. Unless these events stay so localized that we can shift our own resources. But even these resources are limited. Military medical staff doesn't just sit around and do nothing. They have other jobs at bases and hospitals were there will also be patients. So, what now? Who produces the staff, if, say, hospitals in 10 States are overwhelmed?

These are tough questions, right? Guess what facilities exist and are staffed? Nursing homes. You haven't seen the last of covid patients going to nursing homes. And guess where much of hospice is located? Yep...nursing homes. So now you have the "round trippers", who are hospitalized, then sent to hospice to die.
The only answer is separate facilities, because you can't just knowingly infect healthy people with the Covid. Talk about lawsuits. Wow.

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

Looking at a COVID map the virus seems to be distributed among Democrat and Republican areas evenly. But when you have a partisan agenda you see something different.

Fart Funk Indy is a kid. Frequently responding to what his resources are with “my mom told me”

Schools never were perfect and never will be, but it's where kids belong.
Children are virtually invulnerable to the Covid virus. Those that catch it have a very brief and mild infection
which they recover from in a very short time.

There is no reason why children should not be in school, except leftist duplicity.

They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations

New York examples....
Send infected to nursing homes to kill off THOUSANDS of seniors.
Allow BLM to protest & riot while arresting Jews attending a funeral.

European examples...
Use hydroxychloroquine and reopen schools.

Yep....we were insulated from it for awhile until the idiotic tourists(we should have kept them away) brought it. Now we are getting a considerable amount of growing cases such that businesses and restaurants are electing to close themselves down.
There is not one business or restaurant in the KC metro that has opted to shut down on their own that I know of. In fact MANY defied forced lockdowns.

Schools never were perfect and never will be, but it's where kids belong.
Children are virtually invulnerable to the Covid virus. Those that catch it have a very brief and mild infection
which they recover from in a very short time.

There is no reason why children should not be in school, except leftist duplicity.

Children have died from the virus.

Children aren't the only people who are in that school. The adults will get it and some will die.

A child can spread the virus to just about everyone they come in contact with. Including their parents, grandparent and siblings. Not to mention the friends of the child who then will spread the disease. Many more will needlessly die.

I tell you what, take your parents and yourself to sit in a room with a child who has the virus. Do that for 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Get back to me on if you or your parents survive that.

Stop spreading lies. It will keep the virus spreading around our nation and we will not be able to reopen fully back to normal.

The governor of Mizzouri stated that the kids will just have to get COVID-19 and get over it while attending school...
Shit, in Florida, the Republican governor just ok'd restaurants to employ staff who are COVID-19 positive. That will ultimately put restaurants out of business because few people will dine out as they learn about this absurdity.

Children have died from the virus.

Children aren't the only people who are in that school. The adults will get it and some will die.

A child can spread the virus to just about everyone they come in contact with. Including their parents, grandparent and siblings. Not to mention the friends of the child who then will spread the disease. Many more will needlessly die.

I tell you what, take your parents and yourself to sit in a room with a child who has the virus. Do that for 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Get back to me on if you or your parents survive that.

Stop spreading lies. It will keep the virus spreading around our nation and we will not be able to reopen fully back to normal.
So we can expect to see whole families decimated by the Corona virus when all the developed nations
in the world reopen their schools?
So why would Germany, Australia, France, Spain, etc. all willingly open themselves up to Covid deaths
and disease?
Or is it you think all their health and education experts are fools?

School employees, like teachers and such, are perfectly able to put on their little masks and practice their
social distancing. Or are you admitting that's all bullshit?

Feel free to justify your Chicken Little attempts to frighten people so they stay in self exile forever.
I want to hear a rebuttal from losers like yourself.

Forum List

Back