‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Japans cases are thru the roof with total masking............oooooops
They have 46,000 cases in the whole country. We have over five million.

You need a new adjective.
we've been over this before----there are many HUGE differences between Japan and the US...46,000 is a high rate for Japan
Of course it is, nothing else would support your bias.

Now stop lying for once.

Looks like all the trumpst red state governors and their republican statehouses are gearing up to contribute to the viris hoax meant to make the president look bad.

How very odd.

How can you trumpsters even function without having stroke after stroke, when this is the reality inside your brains? Mind boggling.

So the Midwest should start putting covid patients in nursing homes?
Might not have much choice. You are referring to long term care facilities, which are not retirement communities. They are medical facilities equipped to take the patients, which may be necessary, if our hospitals get overwhelmed.
Never nessesary to infect others who don't have it... What the heck are you smoking ?

Ok, so then where do the people go from those facilities that don't have it ?

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...
He ain’t a pitcher.
??

All you Covid hoax endorsers are playing with peoples lives and livelihoods. In essence you are murderers.

Lie.
in fact doctors and nurses take low doses, so they don't get the corona.
Irrelevant. Their opinions do not matter. The evidence matters.
Evidence?
FB_IMG_1596975483155.jpg

Lie.
in fact doctors and nurses take low doses, so they don't get the corona.
Irrelevant. Their opinions do not matter. The evidence matters.
Evidence? View attachment 373176
None of that is evidence. i am starting to think you don't know what evidence is.

HINT: there is no evidence demons rape us in our sleep. But you believe that shit? What a freak you are.

Oh so you defend the NYC Governor eh ??
Yes, I do. I think you will see the same thing happen in lots of places. These people need to go somewhere that is an adequate facility to take care of them. and this can all happen so quickly that States aren't going to have time to just build these facilities.

of course it matters if others are infected... again, I would love to hear your brilliant destination for these sick individuals where there are no other people. I asked you once, but you were too big a sissy to answer. let's try again. It certainly is easier to point and cackle like a fool than it is to come up with ideas, eh?

Yes, I do. I think you will see the same thing happen in lots of places. These people need to go somewhere that is an adequate facility to take care of them. and this can all happen so quickly that States aren't going to have time to just build these facilities.

of course it matters if others are infected... again, I would love to hear your brilliant destination for these sick individuals where there are no other people. I asked you once, but you were too big a sissy to answer. let's try again. It certainly is easier to point and cackle like a fool than it is to come up with ideas, eh?

Listen, what is it with you and your adolescent name calling and childish ways that you use when talking to adults on this site ??? It's amazing that anyone talks to you at all. It's so wonder that you aren't rendered invisible by the ignore system here. Otherwise you'd be talking to yourself if everyone treated you like that, but undoubtedly people love to be in your presence while watching your TDS consume you daily.

825,000 tests and 48,000 positives. Under 6% at 5.9%. 99.3 out of every hundred cases mild, 0.7 serious or critical.
People are giving up over this heinous farce
Covid really does not kill, it murders the mind body and spirit.

Listen, what is it with you and your adolescent name calling and childish ways that you use when talking to adults on this site ??? It's amazing that anyone talks to you at all. It's so wonder that you aren't rendered invisible by the ignore system here. Otherwise you'd be talking to yourself if everyone treated you like that, but undoubtedly people love to be in your presence while watching your TDS consume you daily.

That ship was for noncovid patients. Did you know that? It wasn't ready, and the logistics of sending the patients there were not in place. When you have to make a decision ahead of time based on making your hospital services available, they have to go somewhere.

So, that's a fail. Especially since, as you may or may not know, most cities are not located adjacent seaports.

Just couldn't come up with a single answer in your own words, eh? Let me help you out:

They could build temp facilities to house them. So, who is paying for them? Do we build and staff them now, since waiting until after we need them would eliminate their effectiveness?

So?

That ship was for noncovid patients. Did you know that? It wasn't ready, and the logistics of sending the patients there were not in place. When you have to make a decision ahead of time based on making your hospital services available, they have to go somewhere.

So, that's a fail. Especially since, as you may or may not know, most cities are not located adjacent seaports.

Just couldn't come up with a single answer in your own words, eh? Let me help you out:

They could build temp facilities to house them. So, who is paying for them? Do we build and staff them now, since waiting until after we need them would eliminate their effectiveness?

So?

This is America, a country that has answered the call to great wars, and/or just about anything else with great success. There definitely was a better solution than sending the infected to homes where the vulnerable and weak were sure to become infected and die once exposed. Like I said, I thought Democrat's didn't throw granny over the cliff ??? Not only did they throw her over the cliff, but they went back to get anyone else that was left to chunk them over as well.

There definitely was a better solution than sending the infected to homes where the vulnerable and weak were sure to become infected and die once exposed.
And that solution is....?

I even gave you a suggestion. Should we start building the new facilities, now? Where? How big? Who pays? these things take time, no?

You are 100% correct that it sucks to send them to these nursing homes. That's a reflection on some glaring flaws in our country that are now being exposed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back