This Is The Temperature That Kills The Coronavirus

This isn't good. It doesn't look like warmer temperatures will kill this virus.

At least not temperatures that we experience on earth.

That temperature is 132.8 degrees.

I have not doubt that is a good number, but still figure this crap will taper off more during the summer. Go away? Nope, but be some better. At least the insides of our cars will be sanitized.

19437621_1187715854707955_4483664451083500010_n.jpg

I have not doubt that is a good number, but still figure this crap will taper off more during the summer. Go away? Nope, but be some better. At least the insides of our cars will be sanitized.

The article says it's possible the spread might ease up a little in the summer but there's no guarantee.

The fact that the heat has to be that high kind of goes with what I've noticed.

The southern states have the same temperatures in the winter as we do in the summer. The infectious rate in the Southern States aren't lower than in the north. With the exception of New York. In fact, I think that Los Angeles County has one of the highest infection rates.

The article says it's possible the spread might ease up a little in the summer but there's no guarantee.

The fact that the heat has to be that high kind of goes with what I've noticed.

The southern states have the same temperatures in the winter as we do in the summer. The infectious rate in the Southern States aren't lower than in the north. With the exception of New York. In fact, I think that Los Angeles County has one of the highest infection rates.
We are just getting regular low 80s starting now. This isn't flu, but would not be surprised if temperature range is similar and seasonal flues are less in the summer months, though most of us have had a summer cold or two. Kids are not trained to dress for weather in cool seasons anymore. Funniy to see young adults Christmas shopping in walking shorts and crew shirts and sandals while i am in jeans, long-sleave shirt and jacket. They look cool and casual even when you can see their breath when they exhale. I don't care, but will have to guard against them spreading to me just because they don't take care of themselves or care about others. It's a different world we live in and this thing is going to hang around in the population, flaring up on occasion and spreading like herpes, being passed among those that think protection is for wimps.

Forum List

Back