Misleading statements by the left is all they know how to do, dont believe, question everything a Marxist/Demofascist says. Antarctica is warmer.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Utah saw some of the most frigid temps on Tuesday morning, with Salt Lake International Airport reaching just 16 degrees, Provo Municipal Airport reporting 12 degrees, and Ogden-Hinkley Airport hitting a bone-chilling 8 degrees, ABC4 reported, citing data from the National Weather Service (NWS).
Meanwhile, temperature data collected by the United States Antarctic Program (USAP) showed Palmer Station on Antarctica clocking in at 34 degrees above zero and McMurdo Station at 27 degrees.
Again, this is a misleading statement, because of course Antarctica is warmer than some parts of the US, because Antarctica is in their Summertime, while we are still deep in Winter. Dont even believe me, do your own research, question everything, verify, not accept what a Marxist/Demofascist says, it will eventually kill you.

MSN Again, this is a misleading statement, because of course Antarctica is warmer than some parts of the US, because Antarctica is in their Summertime, while we are still deep in Winter. Dont even believe me, do your own research, question everything, verify, not accept what a Marxist/Demofascist says, it will eventually kill you.
Climate Change is just another way of saying “we redistribute America’s wealth to our Chinese overlords”

Climate Change is just another way of saying “we redistribute America’s wealth to our Chinese overlords”
Not just the China OL, but their own lazy ass way of stealing the wealth of America to enrich themselves with the Green New Deal. Dinesh Desousa warned US about this thievery when Hitlery was running against the 45th President of the US, and now we see it full force. I hope 47th President goes after those thieves....life in prison is too good for them.

Not just the China OL, but their own lazy ass way of stealing the wealth of America to enrich themselves with the Green New Deal. Dinesh Desousa warned US about this thievery when Hitlery was running against the 45th President of the US, and now we see it full force. I hope 47th President goes after those thieves....life in prison is too good for them.
Most of Congress belongs in Leavenworth

Curious as to how many threads you're going to start in different folders on the same subject that you seem to know next to nothing about?

I've noticed a trend over the last couple of weeks that members of Alt-Right Nation start multiple threads on the same subject in different places on the board.
Taking "flooding the zone" to a whole new level? :)

Forum List

Back