THIS is the next "logical" step in the agenda of the LGTBQRSTUVWXYZ agenda.

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

I've been making this assertion for decades now. The real agenda of sexual perverts are our children. Corrupting young minds with vile sickness such as homosexuality and gender confusion already. We are seeing the beginnings of the next domino to fall. And that is pedophilia. Already clamoring for their "special" rights just like Sodomites and Shemales already are. the NAMBLA crowd want our kids.

I've been making this assertion for decades now. The real agenda of sexual perverts are our children. Corrupting young minds with vile sickness such as homosexuality and gender confusion already. We are seeing the beginnings of the next domino to fall. And that is pedophilia. Already clamoring for their "special" rights just like Sodomites and Shemales already are. the NAMBLA crowd want our kids.
What do you expect from a state and a party that elects homosexuals and trannies?

What do you expect from a state and a party that elects homosexuals and trannies?
No surprise there. And the Communists are still trying to dance around the issue. I want to tackle this head on and find out where they REALLY stand. Plus they have no qualms about shutting down Evangelical churches either.

Forum List

Back