Going home to the Midwest on Saturday...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Wow I can't believe I decided to go home, it's been along 17 year vacation in :

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

I will only be living 5 hours away from my home town of Chicago, I wonder how much everything changed and how much it remained the same?

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

I will only be living 5 hours away from my home town of Chicago, I wonder how much everything changed and how much it remained the same?

Chicago, you sez? I can make you a good deal on some slightly-used body armor.

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

I am moving to La Crosse Wisconsin, but I will be in Chicago for at least one bears game and going to sit at a Italian beef sandwich joint for at least 4 hours...

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

I am moving to La Crosse Wisconsin, but I will be in Chicago for at least one bears game and going to sit at a Italian beef sandwich joint for at least 4 hours...
Da Bears.......

What's cool about this is when I threw everything away 3 years ago in South Carolina and decided to go west is my greyhound bus ticket from Boise goes to Seattle and back through Montana..

I said when I left I was going to see yellow stone (did) and Seattle..never been there before

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

You dick. I'd kill for a Portillo's Italian beef sammich right now. And a sack of White Castle's burgers, and three Chicago Dogs with the poppyseed buns and the peppers on top.

:laughing0301:

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

You dick. I'd kill for a Portillo's Italian beef sammich right now. And a sack of White Castle's burgers, and three Chicago Dogs with the poppyseed buns and the peppers on top.

You read my mind , dude I am going to make sure I eat 4 Italian beef sandwich's 4 hotdogs 4 large fries and a coke..

When I visit Chicago my bar better be there.

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

You know how much it sucked in the south and west without them..you can't find it except Arizona

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

Five hours away from Chicago you should be safe from murders that are rampant in that democrat held murder capitol. Too bad, It was a beautiful city when I left in 1957.

For most : the goal is to escape the Midwest
No place like home, don't get me wrong it was fun hanging out at the beach in Myrtle beach, bumming around Wyoming, Colorado..

Meeting people working odd jobs but realizing where you belong...it took me awhile

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

Wow that's quite a list.. did you like Colorado? I was there in 1995! At Keystone resort, where I did maintenance for a summer. The guys there were very nice, they took us to a Colorado rockies game, we couldn't do a denver broncos match, they said it was booked up for the next season.. but the baseball was fun anyway.
And we visited a great mexican restaurant that summer.. lots of nachos and guacamole!
tenor.gif

South Carolina
Georgia
North Carolina
Arizona
Wyoming
Colorado
Idaho

Wow that's quite a list.. did you like Colorado? I was there in 1995! At Keystone resort, where I did maintenance for a summer. The guys there were very nice, they took us to a Colorado rockies game, we couldn't do a denver broncos match, they said it was booked up for the next season.. but the baseball was fun anyway.
And we visited a great mexican restaurant that summer.. lots of nachos and guacamole!
tenor.gif
Colorado was gorgeous, big blue and all, except for Colorado Springs way to many homeless people

South Carolina
Colorado was gorgeous, big blue and all, except for Colorado Springs way to many homeless people
I did go to col. springs, I went to see Garden of the Gods.. did you see that? I found it a bit under-whelming, the stone monuments, although I may have missed some of it.. looking at the pictures on google.

Forum List

Back