This Is The Left: We have a serious mental health crisis in this nation.

Whatever happened to simply being a lesbian or a fairy?
Those names truly identify who these folks are and it is harder for them to groom children so they have a new crop of fairies and lesbians. Don't forget, those mental mutants are trying to get their curriculum in our public schools under the guise of 'educating' children about perverse sexual behavior.

There are plenty of people telling her to get help, and I've made it clear that I don't object to that.

If's the ones who think they can force her to get help with whom I disagree.

America has made a conscious choice to obstruct other people's choices and that's the reason why your freedom is rated 58th. in the world.

You personally are saying that you would like to keep it that way.

When democracy is being surely but slowly trampled upon, fascist choices will become the norm.

Shortly, even people like you will become the mainstream in America.

We Canadians just choose to take a different path.

Have you played a part in trying to convince her otherwise? No, of course you haven't and you said as much with your hatefilled rant about her being fkd in the head.

Isn't that list by the World Economic Forum

lolz

Just from listening to her, I'm dubious that she even has ONE personality, let alone 30.
From listening to her she appears to be mentally ill or on drugs, IMO. Her comments about multiple personalities living within her support the fact she either needs serious mental help or needs to check herself into a detox clinic. Maybe both. Frankly I don't much give a shit what she has to say.

So... you're so far gone that you can no longer recognize a NUT CASE when you see it?

You're as FUCKED IN THE HEAD as she is, and why no one is telling her to GET HELP before she MUTILATES HER BODY and LIVES TO REGRET IT, or COMMIT SUICIDE later.
Her liberties. Has absolutely nothing to do with you. Mind your business.

Those names truly identify who these folks are and it is harder for them to groom children so they have a new crop of fairies and lesbians.
'Groom', 'Groomed', 'Grooming' = They're the magaturd phrases of the week. DeSantis' Press Sect'y says it one day, you fucking lemmings add it to your 'try to sound smart' repituare of talking points. Ya'll have lost your tiny minds. Magaturds are becoming Democrats again.

'Groom', 'Groomed', 'Grooming' = They're the magaturd phrases of the week. DeSantis' Press Sect'y says it one day, you fucking lemmings add it to your 'try to sound smart' repituare of talking points. Ya'll have lost your tiny minds. Magaturds are becoming Democrats again.
I've actually been using that term for awhile now. It describes exactly what homosexuals like to do to children. Of course, if you prefer, we can say they like to steer little children into homosexuality by trying to confuse them at an early age by teaching them about transgenderism, homosexuality etc. under the guise of 'acceptance.' It's all bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such immoral crap.

Forum List

Back