This Is The Left: We have a serious mental health crisis in this nation.

So it has come to this.....

Aw, if we could only go back to the 1960s
1648495089953.png

1648495239137.png

or maybe the 1970s
1648495432356.png

1648495621412.png

The 1980s were nice.
1648496104995.png

Of course the 90s were pretty calm, restrained more psychologically stable
1648496512433.png

No one recognizes her crying at the prospect of transition? Her saying she doesn't want to transition falls on deaf ears.

We really do need to be destroyed.

Aw, if we could only go back to the 1960s
View attachment 622487
View attachment 622490
or maybe the 1970s
View attachment 622494
View attachment 622497
The 1980s were nice.
View attachment 622503
Of course the 90s were pretty calm, restrained more psychologically stable
View attachment 622508
You must have missed what your own US GOV did and DOES in fact they are doing some pretty good killings right now, it’s being called the NUREMBERG CODE 2.0 and there is a lawsuite in the works to go after everyone of these sob’s.

How are you identifying today? You Progs own this crap.
Just pointing out, nothing is better or really worse, going all the way back to the 60s. People have their cultural, political, mass psychological cause de jures of the day, and none really shock me anymore. I just do not participate in them. Nothing is new under the sun.

There are plenty of people telling her to get help, and I've made it clear that I don't object to that.

If's the ones who think they can force her to get help with whom I disagree.

America has made a conscious choice to obstruct other people's choices and that's the reason why your freedom is rated 58th. in the world.

You personally are saying that you would like to keep it that way.

When democracy is being surely but slowly trampled upon, fascist choices will become the norm.

Shortly, even people like you will become the mainstream in America.

We Canadians just choose to take a different path.

Have you played a part in trying to convince her otherwise? No, of course you haven't and you said as much with your hatefilled rant about her being fkd in the head.
You are one confused puppy.

That's what happens when a society enables people that are a bit off-kilter.....They "help" push them off into the deep end.....She will be dead by her own hand within five years.
And they call it compassion.

She has multiple personality disorder which is a serious mental illness. Gender reassignment surgery would be malpractice, IMO.

Is this another freedom issue in America?

As a Canadian, and living in one of the most free countries of the world, I can say that I don't totally respect her cause, but I respect her freedom to make her own choices.

This again, hints at why America has fallen to 58th. in the world on 'freedom'!
There's just a lack of socially responsible respect for the choices of others.
No Don, you are NOT living in one of the most free countries in the world. Trudeau just proved that.

There are plenty of people telling her to get help, and I've made it clear that I don't object to that.

America has made a conscious choice to obstruct other people's choices and that's the reason why your freedom is rated 58th. in the world.

When democracy is being surely but slowly trampled upon, fascist choices will become the norm.

Have you played a part in trying to convince her otherwise? No, of course you haven't and you said as much with your hatefilled rant about her being fkd in the head.
One does not preform major surgery on a nut case because some of their delusions want it, No respectable doctor would ever agree to that.

is Trudeau still locking up Canadians for peacefully assembling ?

Is this another freedom issue in America?

As a Canadian, and living in one of the most free countries of the world, I can say that I don't totally respect her cause, but I respect her freedom to make her own choices.

This again, hints at why America has fallen to 58th. in the world on 'freedom'!
There's just a lack of socially responsible respect for the choices of others.
Canada is an amateur country that no other country respects .. if it werent for the US Canada would be invaded and the canucks would be invaded and subjugated by a much more powerful country like Mexico .

trannies have a 50 percent suicide rate after surgery.
Surgery isnt "help" you fucking retard.
WOW!
Please provide your medical degrees and experience to make...
SUCH A MORONIC STATEMENT?

Man your hate blinds you fool.

Forum List

Back