This Is The Left: We have a serious mental health crisis in this nation.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

So it has come to this.....

Is this another freedom issue in America?

As a Canadian, and living in one of the most free countries of the world, I can say that I don't totally respect her cause, but I respect her freedom to make her own choices.

This again, hints at why America has fallen to 58th. in the world on 'freedom'!
There's just a lack of socially responsible respect for the choices of others.

Is this another freedom issue in America?

As a Canadian, and living in one of the most free countries of the world, I can say that I don't totally respect her cause, but I respect her freedom to make her own choices.

This again, hints at why America has fallen to 58th. in the world on 'freedom'!
There's just a lack of socially responsible respect for the choices of others.
So... you're so far gone that you can no longer recognize a NUT CASE when you see it?

You're as FUCKED IN THE HEAD as she is, and why no one is telling her to GET HELP before she MUTILATES HER BODY and LIVES TO REGRET IT, or COMMIT SUICIDE later.

So... you're so far gone that you can no longer recognize a NUT CASE when you see it?

You're as FUCKED IN THE HEAD as she is, and why no one is telling her to GET HELP before she MUTILATES HER BODY and LIVES TO REGRET IT, or COMMIT SUICIDE later.
She IS getting help, fool

There are plenty of people telling her to get help, and I've made it clear that I don't object to that.

If's the ones who think they can force her to get help with whom I disagree.

America has made a conscious choice to obstruct other people's choices and that's the reason why your freedom is rated 58th. in the world.

You personally are saying that you would like to keep it that way.

When democracy is being surely but slowly trampled upon, fascist choices will become the norm.

Shortly, even people like you will become the mainstream in America.

We Canadians just choose to take a different path.

Have you played a part in trying to convince her otherwise? No, of course you haven't and you said as much with your hatefilled rant about her being fkd in the head.

And your schools are teaching this trash. This is pyschological abuse, as time goes on and nobody does a dam thing the meanings are being changed so fast half of you don’t even know it ,by the time you do it will be too late.
This is not some flippen fad your kid or grand kids are going through this has been Indoctrinated into their heads on purpose . Reality needs to jack slap you all who find whatever excuse you can to ok this bullshit.

There are plenty of people telling her to get help, and I've made it clear that I don't object to that.

If's the ones who think they can force her to get help with whom I disagree.

America has made a conscious choice to obstruct other people's choices and that's the reason why your freedom is rated 58th. in the world.

You personally are saying that you would like to keep it that way.

When democracy is being surely but slowly trampled upon, fascist choices will become the norm.

Shortly, even people like you will become the mainstream in America.

We Canadians just choose to take a different path.

Have you played a part in trying to convince her otherwise? No, of course you haven't and you said as much with your hatefilled rant about her being fkd in the head.
YOU... who just had your little Castro's son, jr Hitler DICTATOR declare MARTIAL LAW and ARREST PEACEFUL PROTESTORS and TRAMPLE OLD LADIES TO DEATH WITH HORSES and CONFISCATE PERSONAL PROPERTY, SEAZING PEOPLE'S BANK ACCOUNTS, ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR SOMETHING THEY SAID ON FACEBOOK, ON AND ON, are going to lecture US ABOUT FREEDOM?

You're a jacked off sack of HORSE PISS. CanaDUH is one of the most FASCIST SHIT HOLES on the PLANET you dumbass FUCK.

Speaking of FREEDOM... where's your GUNS, chief? Oh you don't have any? Well WE STILL DO. How's that for FREEDOM, ass clown?

Then post a link to your 58th BULL SHIT. Let's see what kind of a LEFTARD SOURCE you're getting that from.

Last edited:
That's what happens when a society enables people that are a bit off-kilter.....They "help" push them off into the deep end.....She will be dead by her own hand within five years.

Yes and just think these dildos who taking twenty drugs to become the opposite sex wait until they realize they were being set up and used, as well as discovering that all the drugs they need to stay whatever will be impossible to get and for multiple reasons.

For every mentally unstable kid that goes thru that surgery, means Gates wins yet another body unable to bear children..which cuts the population down. That is the plan and has been the plan for a very long time.

Forum List

Back