This is the GOP's frontrunner for president

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The embarrassment never ends with this guy. Despite Biden being a doddering old fool at times, I've never seen him behave like this. I never saw Obama behave like this, nor Bush, nor Clinton, nor Bush Sr. I don't really remember Reagan, but nothing in the historical archives. I bet if we went all the way back to Washington we would never come across a bigger child.

The embarrassment never ends with this guy. Despite Biden being a doddering old fool at times, I've never seen him behave like this. I never saw Obama behave like this, nor Bush, nor Clinton, nor Bush Sr. I don't really remember Reagan, but nothing in the historical archives. I bet if we went all the way back to Washington we would never come across a bigger child.

It is what Trump calls “Presidential”

What is most disturbing is that is what Trump considers “funny”

Remember when he was trying to talk about the national park and the words he used was Yo Semite! Ahh...the good old days. Like who hasn’t heard of Yosemite?

He OWNs you

84wfqw.jpg

Remember when he was trying to talk about the national park and the words he used was Yo Semite! Ahh...the good old days. Like who hasn’t heard of Yosemite?

Yosemite DeSamtis, right? He of the "high heel" boots...

Attachments

• 1699114034199.png
    1699114034199.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 3

Is that the same dude who pushes nothing but American First policies?
The same dude who cut taxes for all?
The same dude who taught more blacks how to lace up workboots than anyone before him?
The same dude who had Mexico’s brown cockroaches in check?
The same dude who built a big beautiful wall to protect our sovereignty?
The same dude who established peace in the Middle East?
The same dude who had the world in check?
The same dude who spent his days with his heel on the necks of leftist filth?
The same dude who had me paying $2 for fuel?
The same dude who had mortgage rates at 3%?
The same dude who had inflation at 0%?
The same dude who produced world changing vaccines in record time?

Fuckin-A….he better be the GOP’s front frunner.

Last edited:
These outpourings from various Dumbocrat type fans are emotional reactions to fear and panic .

Trumpeters should be pleased to see them because it should confirm that The Donald has won the race before the starting gun has been fired .

These outpourings from various Dumbocrat type fans are emotional reactions to fear and panic .

Trumpeters should be pleased to see them because it should confirm that The Donald has won the race before the starting gun has been fired .
84wn6r.jpg

,man you got the TDS baaaadddd,,,

you think hes nits you should see who the dems have,,

Forum List

Back