This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

Any virus can do a 3/4 waltz right through your pathetic blue mask of virtue, you ignorant sheep.
YOU are the cultist of PROJECTION.
How about that history of successful vaccines for airborne respiratory viruses?
That's right, there is none. NONE!!!!
Back to the grasslands ba ba dumb sheep, only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.........

Any virus? Explain why so few ppl catch and die from the flu in Japan, a country known for mask wearing when they feel sick while tens of thousands die in the US and many times that are hospitalized. Explain why from 2018-2019 we had 52,000 flu deaths in the US, but at the height of masking wearing from 2020-2021 we had a record drop in cases and deaths from the flu with only 5k deaths. During that same period 20 ppl in Japan died from the flu, in a country of 110 million. Now that ppl no longer want to wear masks in the US, the CDC is estimating a potential 56,000 deaths from the flu for 2022-2023. Gee, i wonder what was keeping deaths down. Normal surgical masks are enough to keep the flu at bay, whereas with Omicron an n95 would be needed. Waltz through? That's not what the science says. However, who am I to argue with cultist dogma.

So....because no previous vaccine has been created to deal with a flu like virus, that means there should be zero attempt to make one during a pandemic? What exactly is the point here? lol.

^^^ Thanks for confirming the maga cult is every bit as unstable as everyone thinks it is
and vaccine free, and comfortable in my ownself's ability to care for my health, unlike you sheep who got round up and herded to get your shot. Just like cattle on a farm you go!!!!

"Doe’s hopes were soon dashed when, after another consultation with Emory staffers, a social worker informed her that she couldn’t be added to the transplant program’s “active waiting list” until she took the vaccine.

That’s despite the fact that on April 11, President Joe Biden declared the national emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic to be officially over."
This sounds exactly like the ignorant people who would cheat in an election. My way or the highway Democrats are far from what our great founders had in mind.

and vaccine free, and comfortable in my ownself's ability to care for my health, unlike you sheep who got round up and herded to get your shot. Just like cattle on a farm you go!!!!

If you don't believe in science or medicine, make a vow now never to see a doctor, never to take medicine or seek medical help in a health emergency. Take care of it all yourself. Simple.

If you don't believe in science or medicine, make a vow now never to see a doctor, never to take medicine or seek medical help in a health emergency. Take care of it all yourself. Simple.
1682363426567557.png

Forum List

Back