This Is Probably The Most Bad-Ass Political Ad Of All Time - Cops Triggered LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens said Tuesday an ad released by his U.S. Senate campaign depicting him, shotgun in hand, hunting “RINOS” (Republicans in name only) was a metaphor that every “normal person” understood. But many people, including police officers, did not interpret the ad that way. The Missouri State Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police has condemned the ad, along with a host of Republican and Democratic politicians."

Before I continue, here is the ad...

Now anyone with half a brain knows he is not calling for politicians to be actually shot -- that would be what the Dems do, not Conservatives....he is just using a little poetic license to compare how our US military hunts down and take out our enemies to how true Conservatives need to hunt down and take out RINOS and Dems.....but Dems are triggered because of how bad ass the campaign ad was...and the cops who are whining about it aren't real cops, probably commie liberal cops....the so-called Fraternal Order Of Police; whoever those morons are released a statement saying "This deplorable video has no place in our political system and sends a dangerous message that it is somehow acceptable to kill those who have differing political beliefs,” the statement said. Blah Blah Blah...even so-called military vet groups are pretending to be triggered by this bad ass campaign ad....claiming he violated DOD policy..get over it libs..

First of all, this ad doesn't send any type of violent message or use any type of violent innuendos.....and its only dangerous to the RINOS because they don't want to get voted out..which is all this add is calling for....the imagery of special forces teams kicking down doors and shooting up the place is just metaphor...When someone is being attacked by both the Dems and RINOS -- he is the right candidate...even his whore ex wife is claiming she will file this campaign ad in their child custody court case.....I hope this guy wins just to piss his ex-wife off.....

Look how the left has blown this all out of proportion. The left supports terrorists and domestic terrorism. indeed befriends them and gives them clemency!!!! and just look how they behave when a rightwinger even makes a remark like this. RINO hunting...freakin' leftist ignoramuses...you'd think they'd love that

"Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens said Tuesday an ad released by his U.S. Senate campaign depicting him, shotgun in hand, hunting “RINOS” (Republicans in name only) was a metaphor that every “normal person” understood. But many people, including police officers, did not interpret the ad that way. The Missouri State Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police has condemned the ad, along with a host of Republican and Democratic politicians."

Now anyone with half a brain knows he is not calling for politicians to be actually shot -- that would be what the Dems do, not Conservatives....he is just using a little poetic license to compare how our US military hunts down and take out our enemies to how true Conservatives need to hunt down and take out RINOS and Dems.....but Dems are triggered because of how bad ass the campaign ad was...and the cops who are whining about it aren't real cops, probably commie liberal cops....the so-called Fraternal Order Of Police; whoever those morons are released a statement saying "This deplorable video has no place in our political system and sends a dangerous message that it is somehow acceptable to kill those who have differing political beliefs,” the statement said. Blah Blah Blah...even so-called military vet groups are pretending to be triggered by this bad ass campaign ad....claiming he violated DOD policy..get over it libs..

First of all, this ad doesn't send any type of violent message or use any type of violent innuendos.....and its only dangerous to the RINOS because they don't want to get voted out..which is all this add is calling for....the imagery of special forces teams kicking down doors and shooting up the place is just metaphor...When someone is being attacked by both the Dems and RINOS -- he is the right candidate...even his whore ex wife is claiming she will file this campaign ad in their child custody court case.....I hope this guy wins just to piss his ex-wife off.....

This is the natural progression of what we first saw with Palin's ads leading to the shooting of the Congresswoman in Arizona.

I saw the ad yesterday, and interpreted it in the same way. Still do. Not the most "Bad Ass", better described, "bad as possible" political ad of all time, especially in today's climate of gun violence, attacks on politicians and civilian based on political view (we've had a few shot in recent years and more threatened) and it is totally unacceptable by any normal standard. It shows very poor judgement, reflects poorly on Navy SEALs, cops, and especially right wing politicians. The idiot should have known better than to make the ad, even as a youtube gag, much less a political ad for his failed attempt to become a US Senator (Senate being the deliberative body of the legislative branch) as it has been rightly condemned by most normal viewer, immediately after seeing.

From an outsiders POV, it's quite incredible that some wouldn't see the evil in this.

Is this too going to be the acceptable norm in America now?

This is the natural progression of what we first saw with Palin's ads leading to the shooting of the Congresswoman in Arizona.
While you were attacking her special needs son eh....................You people are despicable

Go ahead and report me now. Biz must be slow since they Zoned oned a lot

Zone 1 Blues eh?

I saw the ad yesterday, and interpreted it in the same way. Still do. Not the most "Bad Ass", better described, "bad as possible" political ad of all time, especially in today's climate of gun violence, attacks on politicians and civilian based on political view (we've had a few shot in recent years and more threatened) and it is totally unacceptable by any normal standard. It shows very poor judgement, reflects poorly on Navy SEALs, cops, and especially right wing politicians. The idiot should have known better than to make the ad, even as a youtube gag, much less a political ad for his failed attempt to become a US Senator (Senate being the deliberative body of the legislative branch) as it has been rightly condemned by most normal viewer, immediately after seeing.
Normal and decent people can't not condemn this kind of behaviour.

But is hearing the condemnation what they really want the most?

What to do?
Ignoring it is just as bad.

I like how he is preparing for when you zoo animals descend on this Earth like a plague of locust

I did not care for it at all....While I don't think it's possible to teach leftists anything about 2A and responsible gun ownership you don't give them the ammo to use against us....In fact it's doubly fucked-up because he did it for personal political gain.

What is really important here is that this guy thinks it is smart political strategy to go this low.

It shows what he thinks of the base.

The responses here show he is right.

Nobody thinks less of the GOP base than the GOP does.

Guns as props in political advertising is at best a poor decision, always. As you posted, the ability to kill another human being or even an animal is not a relevant skill to being a legislator

Unless it involves simply "advertising" a person as being "a sportsman" and generally a fun guy to hang out with. Sort of like Obama with his shotgun or W with his horse, when we all knew they were scared shitless of their props. LOL

What is really important here is that this guy thinks it is smart political strategy to go this low.

It shows what he thinks of the base.

The responses here show he is right.

Nobody thinks less of the GOP base than the GOP does.
It is a smart political strategy for 2 reasons...

First...it gets attention....

Second, LITERALLY everything you do can always be justified if you simply say the other side is even worse...and then point to examples that aren't even remotely similar -- but it won't matter as long as you keep insisting the other side is worse...

This is just the natural result of pumping poisonous rhetoric into the ears of your base for the past 40 plus years......so debating different policies is just seen as boring now.... it doesn't get the blood pumping like it does if you just straight up claim the other side is literal evil....once you dehumanize them enough, everything is justified

This is just the whole Gabrielle Giffords ad taken up a notch....
quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-g...jpg

I see it more as devolution than a plan.
It may be devolution, but it is still a plan....that's all you can do is devolve when you have been feeding your base crack for decades......

Once you have made that your platform....you can't expect them to wean themselves off...No, they are going to want that crack high, so you better be prepared to give it to them, or someone else will....

It is a smart political strategy for 2 reasons...

First...it gets attention....

Second, LITERALLY everything you do can always be justified if you simply say the other side is even worse...and then point to examples that aren't even remotely similar -- but it won't matter as long as you keep insisting the other side is worse...

This is just the natural result of pumping poisonous rhetoric into the ears of your base for the past 40 plus years......so debating different policies is just seen as boring now.... it doesn't get the blood pumping like it does if you just straight up claim the other side is literal evil....once you dehumanize them enough, everything is justified

This is just the whole Gabrielle Giffords ad taken up a notch....
View attachment 660477
Thanks Biff.
Find a safe place to hide yourself and your loved ones for when the violence starts.

Normal and decent people can't not condemn this kind of behaviour.

But is hearing the condemnation what they really want the most?

What to do?
Ignoring it is just as bad.
No. In my opinion, should be condemned by all correct thinking (almost said right-thinking, but that would have changed the possible interpretation of sentence) adults in society, not governed by their glands.

Thanks Biff.
Find a safe place to hide yourself and your loved ones for when the violence starts.
I am safe in my own skin.........these people are cowardly, which is why they run away from their positions at the first hint of pushback.....without a crowd, they crumble.....so ain't no need to hide -- people before me been thru worse...

I am safe in my own skin.........these people are cowardly, which is why they run away from their positions at the first hint of pushback.....without a crowd, they crumble.....so ain't no need to hide -- people before me been thru worse...
Good for you if you're safe and secure.

I can't see any situation that could be worse than what is almost certainly coming.

A mad psychopath won't stop short of anything to save his honour and his skin.

But some of America's top brass won't stop short of anything to save their country from a fascist takeover. More than just one will be willing to fall on their swords if there's no other way forward!

The panel's hearing just aren't going to do what it takes, and the DOJ fears the backlash of taking legal action against him.

Forum List

Back