This Is One Of The Reasons Biden Is An 'Illegitimate' President

Agreeing with a right to Free Speech does not make you an illegitimate President

Attacking Congress does
"I have a phone and a pen."
Which recent POTUS said this in defiance(attack) towards Congress?
You don’t think a President has the power of Executive Orders?

They have been done since Washington
When it's done to thwart or circumvent Congress, it seems to rile one side or the other. Right when Barry did it, Left when Donald did it. Often with charges of how it's 'an attack upon Congress'.
Let’s face it
Congress has been neutered

They are incapable of reaching a consensus, compromising or reaching any agreement.

Executive Orders are the only game in town

easyt65
Stop it. My eyes are burning with tears after that rousing rendition of patriotism.
It's a shame that patriotism was absent when they smashed the capitol.
You hypocrites.
Who said the protestors who initiated the violence and those who got carried away, entered the Capitol, & took selfies were / are 'patriots'?

I certainly never have. What terrorist Antifa and BLM have done for months & costing billions though far surpasses what was done at the Capitol on 1 afternoon.

BULLSHIT! You just proved you don't even know the origin of BLM or anything about its founder...or you are just lying so don't feel like such a dupe for being conned into supporting it!

The founder of BLM is a self-professed Marxist that called BLM, in a live interview, that BLM was a 'project' she started. She admitted that after making enough money (from suckers) to buy 4 mansions and millions in real estate she was walking away to go in search of other lucrative projects.

Protesting police brutality against people of your color and your frace is not something you suddenly get ignore or get tired of and say, Ok, I'm out'.

She made her money off suckers like you and other snowflakes - when she started getting heat of being exposed as having bought 4 mansions and millions in real estate she decided that was a good time to haul ass - mission accomplished.

:itsok: s'ok...you got played. You got conned. Dupes committed BILLIONS in damage all over the US, destroyed black neighborhoods / black businesses, spun off the massively failed Marxist ideology of undermining authority through the 'Defund The police' movement that caused violent crime / homicides to explode in major Democrat-run cities where Black on Black crime murder is ignored in the media and by Democrats / activist blacks.

So maybe the woman is a creep. Does that diminish the reality of the issue?
Not at all - the America-hating creep should be banned from the team / from representing her country.

View attachment 506555

Psaki Says Biden Respects Olympic Hammer Thrower Gwen Berry’s

Decision to Turn Her Back on American Flag (VIDEO)

I understand Democrats - like our enemies - love to pull for Americans who hate, who disrespect their own country, but to do so on this stage is unacceptable and inexcusable. Our enemies like to flout Americans who hate their own country - like Viet Nam and Hanoi Jane. You can count President Biden and Democrats n the same level as America-hating enemies of the United States for hating this country, teaching our kids and military to hate each other and this nation and to 'respect' those who publicly display their own hatred for the US.

To be a member of the United States Olympic Team is an amazing honor. To even be given an opportunity to compete and be a member of the US Olympic team - any Olympic team is an opportunity not everyone gets.

This is not pro sports. Gwen Berry is not Colin Kaepernick attempting to get a Nike endorsement. When she puts on her uniform it is not one that represents 1 team that represents 1 geographical area, 1 city, in the US. When she competes wearing a United States uniform she is representing the United States, the very best of the US, the best we can aspire to be. When she is a member of the United States Olympic Team she is NOT an 'Activist Athlete', as her t-shirt stated. She is representing the entire country.

If an athlete hates their country, hates their flag, hates their National Anthem so much they have no place on the team. If they want to stand on the podium and burn the American flag or turn their back on the National anthem playing as their nation's flag is raised they should have no place on the team.

For a President to despise his own country so much that he would not call out an athlete who is driven by so much hate that their biggest reason for wanting to win is to burn the flag on the Olympic world stage or call out an athlete who wants to win and be able to disrespect their own nation on the world stage is completely insulting to every hard-working, American patriot / citizen.

Any athlete who hates their own country has no place representing it, should not receive funding, training, and the support required to compete from the nation they hate and seek to disrespect in front of the world.

Screw Gwen Barry. Screw Joe Biden and every other politician who are supposed to represent their constituents - Americans - and yet hate them, hate this country, and do their best to benefit themselves while hurting / disrespecting this country.

Thank goodness for the fact that Americans will not have to worry about Berry winning a medal and then disrespecting this country. She came in 3rd in the trials and have little to no chance of winning in the Olympics.

Protesting an injustice doesn't mean you hate your country. That's really stupid.

Americans have protested all sorts of things. Look at child labor, workplace safety, Jim Crow, voting rights just for starters.
Did she say she loves her country? In China, they would shoot her ass if she were one of there and Lebron would still defend China so he can pimp his shoes that Black kids beat the crap out of each other for.

easyt65
My ignorant assumption is based republicans saying democrats hate America. That said I can assume republicans love America and are patriots. It was repuicans who smashed the capitol. That's a fact. Get over it.

Who said the protestors who initiated the violence and those who got carried away, entered the Capitol, & took selfies were / are 'patriots'?

That would be dim witted Ivanka

1624932932678.png

If she wants to represent herself and piss on the US:

Deny her use of the Olympic training facilities.
Let her design / wear her own uniform.
Let her pay for transportation to get to Tokyo, lodging, per diem, & the events.

If she wants to be part of a team that respectfully represents the US, give her back the access to everything the US can /would provide.
I'm rooting for every country in the world to beat us. And you should to. I'll never watch that shit again.

Thing that makes me happy is they lost soooooo many fans with this stunt.

Selfish nasty kunt bitch. That ugly whore knows she will get smoked out. Just trying to cash in

That other girl won a world record and had it spoiled over this fucking kunt licker

But how does she throw a hammer with a tarantula in each eye

BULLSHIT! You just proved you don't even know the origin of BLM or anything about its founder...or you are just lying so don't feel like such a dupe for being conned into supporting it!

The founder of BLM is a self-professed Marxist that called BLM, in a live interview, that BLM was a 'project' she started. She admitted that after making enough money (from suckers) to buy 4 mansions and millions in real estate she was walking away to go in search of other lucrative projects.

Protesting police brutality against people of your color and your frace is not something you suddenly get ignore or get tired of and say, Ok, I'm out'.

She made her money off suckers like you and other snowflakes - when she started getting heat of being exposed as having bought 4 mansions and millions in real estate she decided that was a good time to haul ass - mission accomplished.

:itsok: s'ok...you got played. You got conned. Dupes committed BILLIONS in damage all over the US, destroyed black neighborhoods / black businesses, spun off the massively failed Marxist ideology of undermining authority through the 'Defund The police' movement that caused violent crime / homicides to explode in major Democrat-run cities where Black on Black crime murder is ignored in the media and by Democrats / activist blacks.

I'm now rooting for the world against the USA.....................That's my reality

I'm now rooting for the world against the USA.....................That's my reality
You were that same way on 1/6...and our country hates you for that.

You were that same way on 1/6...and our country hates you for that.
Otto. That was planned you dumb ass. Security was warned weeks away. What would you do? Get more security..........................lolol.....Quit being dumb. You were scammed again..........NY DA not indicting Trump.LOLOLOL

easyt65
My ignorant assumption is based republicans saying democrats hate America. That said I can assume republicans love America and are patriots. It was repuicans who smashed the capitol. That's a fact. Get over it.
Your assumption is based on some false broad generalization, one you have never heard me use. I do not believe all Democrats hate their country, just as I believe not all Republicans are 'patriots' and love their country.

Yes, it was conservatives (not all Republicans) who were involved in the riot at the Capitol.

How many DEMOCRATS, in comparison, have been involved in looting, destroying, burning, attempting to burn local and federal law enforcement agents alive, destroying minority businesses, murdering minority business owners, and causing BILLIONS of dollars to Democrat-run communities all over the US?

How many Democrats were involved in the violent riot that forced the President & his family to be rushed into the WH bunker for their protection while members of the FBI, Homeland Security, ands the Secret Service - along with local and Capitol police - to engage the terrorists and drive them back, resulting in 14 Secret Service agents protecting the WH and President being injured?

How many Democrat voters were involved with holding entire American city blocks hostage, extorting local business owners, looting, assaulting, murdering, and preventing 1st responders from getting in to give medical care to victims? The local DEMOCRAT leaders did not act to protect and free their city from this terrorist hostage situation - he gave them hardened barriers to make it easier to hold onto the captured city blocks. He provided them Port-o-Potties to make their siege easier. He shipped in food to feed the terrorists.

Those are FACTS. Get over it.

Let her pay for transportation to get to Tokyo, lodging, per diem, & the events.

If she wants to be part of a team that respectfully represents the US, give her back the access to everything the US can /would provide.
I'm rooting for every country in the world to beat us. And you should to. I'll never watch that shit again.

Selfish nasty kunt bitch. That ugly whore knows she will get smoked out. Just trying to cash in

That other girl won a world record and had it spoiled over this fucking kunt licker

The Progs are always on a stage. Every bill that is passed is a maximum photo opportunity and even near an important date to really go over the top. It makes them look so good and important. This young lady has been brainwashed by the propaganda agendas. The 1960's are over. More and more people are not watching this anymore. But are forced to pay for it.

The Progs are always on a stage. Every bill that is passed is a maximum photo opportunity and even near an important date to really go over the top. It makes them look so good and important. This young lady has been brainwashed by the propaganda agendas. The 1960's are over. More and more people are not watching this anymore. But are forced to pay for it.

Tell Trump.. He's the posturing game show host always looking for a photo-op.

Trump is gone, lil TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, Trump-addicted snowflake.
And it seems you are confusing Trump with terrorist-supporting, border disaster-avoiding VP Harris.

Trump is gone, lil TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, Trump-addicted snowflake.
And it seems you are confusing Trump with terrorist-supporting, border disaster-avoiding VP Harris.

Trump will be campaigning for violence every month. He's already started his rallies.. He's very keen on dumbing down the American people and picking their pockets.

Did anyone tell you yet that the 3 yr NY DA came up like a Mueller Dud??????

Company fringe benefits is all they found. It is the EMPLOYEES responsibility to claim special perks on their own tax returns....LOLOL.....Company Bennies....LOLOLOL

I'm sure you don't, and ever will admit you got scammed again dummy while your country is destroyed within

Trump will be campaigning for violence every month. He's already started his rallies.. He's very keen on dumbing down the American people and picking their pockets.
Hey stupid. That rally was free Sat.......lololol

What violence does he campaign for?..The Jan 6 scam where they were warned weeks before you pathetic brainwashed maroon.

The "Border Disaster" will now become, The New Ellis Island. This is all on purpose. He needs to be stopped.

Forum List

Back