This is not an easy endorsement to make.

Pure fantasy, there were several Distinct Differences between Hillary plans, and Obama's. One example would be Hillary actually had some details to her plan. It was more than Hope and change and the Rich can pay for it. Because Hillary is a Moderate not a left wing Hack like Obama.

You seem to have a terrible memory.

Hillary Clinton's policy positions, 2008
Barack Obama's policy positions, 2008

All the Democratic candidates in 2008 had detailed policy proposals on virtually every conceivable issue.

Actually, no its not.

Dems didn't pick Obama over Hiliary because he's black, and Americans didn't pick him over McCain because he's black. No matter how many times people say "he was only elected because of the color of his skin" it won't make it a fact.
So what you're saying is it was anyone but Bush policy? basically the same shit democrats are accusing Republicans of.

IMO, there was no way for the GOP to win the white house in 08, no matter who was running. Obama won big, in part because Americans were voting agaisnt the party of George Bush.
AND 2012 maybe a remake in reverse of 2008

So what you're saying is it was anyone but Bush policy? basically the same shit democrats are accusing Republicans of.

IMO, there was no way for the GOP to win the white house in 08, no matter who was running. Obama won big, in part because Americans were voting agaisnt the party of George Bush.
AND 2012 maybe a remake in reverse of 2008

Very likely, and it won't have anything to do with skin color. :)

That's a lot of nonsense, but it's always fun to see a conservative play the race card.

actually that's a big reason he did get elected....he had less specifics in 08 than this year and both of those are far less than Romney has.
And yeah alot of folks wanted to see a black guy as President.....which I support, if they are a republican/conservative/liberatarian type....but I hate progressive/liberal/democrats......
Actually, no its not.

Dems didn't pick Obama over Hiliary because he's black, and Americans didn't pick him over McCain because he's black. No matter how many times people say "he was only elected because of the color of his skin" it won't make it a fact.

'I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,' ...Samual Jackson

:eusa_whistle:

"It's still history," she says, to rebut the notion there could be less intensity for President Barack Obama in the African-American community the second time around.
"The first history was that he won. The second history's that he won twice. So, it's not just about history the first time, you have to be concerned about the history for the next four years also. You can make history more than one time, you know."...

"We love him," Altermese Beale says of Obama. "One of the proudest days of my life was the day he was elected."
The Beales are determined to see the president re-elected, and are part of an Obama campaign ground operation that is active early because of several obstacles to generating the big African-American turnout that was critical to then-Sen. Obama's 2008 victories in many of the major presidential battlegrounds, Pennsylvania among them. http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/26/politics/king-battleground-pennsylvania/

People can vote for whatever reason they want and the above are at least honest about it

Last edited:
I'll bet Chris will want to recall the newspaper that put forth this endorsement.

:badgrin:

Pure fantasy, there were several Distinct Differences between Hillary plans, and Obama's. One example would be Hillary actually had some details to her plan. It was more than Hope and change and the Rich can pay for it. Because Hillary is a Moderate not a left wing Hack like Obama.

You seem to have a terrible memory.

Hillary Clinton's policy positions, 2008
Barack Obama's policy positions, 2008

All the Democratic candidates in 2008 had detailed policy proposals on virtually every conceivable issue.

End Racial Profiling ????

That is a detailed policy ?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

actually that's a big reason he did get elected....he had less specifics in 08 than this year and both of those are far less than Romney has.
And yeah alot of folks wanted to see a black guy as President.....which I support, if they are a republican/conservative/liberatarian type....but I hate progressive/liberal/democrats......
Actually, no its not.

'I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,' ...Samual Jackson

Woman calls Obama an Arab at Rally - McCain condems talk (@TraderNewburgh) - YouTube

Actually, no its not.

Woman calls Obama an Arab at Rally - McCain condems talk (@TraderNewburgh) - YouTube

So? Obamas read corpse men on his Teleprompter. Some people may just be stupid.

Their influence is debatable, but it's still interesting commentary...

Newspapers that have flipped party in 2012:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...romney-latest-paper-to-flip-from-obama-in-08/

The bullshit of the article aside, I think it's very telling when an endorsement is "difficult to make".

Endorsements should be easy to make, because one should be endorsing the candidate one genuinely believes is the best person in the campaign for the office in question. Endorsing the best person should never be "difficult" - that is, unless you know and dislike him or her on a strictly personal basis, which is another topic.

If a person is making a "difficult" endorsement, that means he should be seriously rethinking his priorities. Either he is endorsing someone out of loyalty rather than the belief that that person is best for the office, or he is endorsing someone in spite of his loyalty to someone else. Either way, it is obvious the endorser has previously been operating on the basis of partisanship, rather than good sense and a real desire to do what is best for the nation.

Their influence is debatable, but it's still interesting commentary...

Newspapers that have flipped party in 2012:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...romney-latest-paper-to-flip-from-obama-in-08/

The bullshit of the article aside, I think it's very telling when an endorsement is "difficult to make".

Endorsements should be easy to make, because one should be endorsing the candidate one genuinely believes is the best person in the campaign for the office in question. Endorsing the best person should never be "difficult" - that is, unless you know and dislike him or her on a strictly personal basis, which is another topic.

If a person is making a "difficult" endorsement, that means he should be seriously rethinking his priorities. Either he is endorsing someone out of loyalty rather than the belief that that person is best for the office, or he is endorsing someone in spite of his loyalty to someone else. Either way, it is obvious the endorser has previously been operating on the basis of partisanship, rather than good sense and a real desire to do what is best for the nation.

Or both choices are awful enough that picking between the two is difficult.

The novelty and excitement of Barack Obama wears off after you've experienced 4 years of it.

He got elected cause he is Black. No other reason. I would have voted for Clinton instead of McCain but Obama had such shitty plans and proposals there was no way I was voting for him. And look 4 years later he has proven he is an empty suit.
Au when he wins again, is it because he is black? Seriously.

He will lose and it will be based entirely on the shitty economy that he owns. Period.

That's a lot of nonsense, but it's always fun to see a conservative play the race card.

Actually, no its not.

So if he loses, race wont have a thing to do with it either?

Forum List

Back