This Is My Best Day

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Juan Williams has abruptly suddenly left 'The Five'.
He jumped b/c Fox wasn't going to renew his appearance contract.
Tonight I'm going to celebrate by ordering a nice big bucket of KFC.
Fox got tired of paying their "To my mind" lawn jockey to behave like a fucking idiot every time he opened his mouth.

Fox got tired of paying their "To my mind" lawn jockey to behave like a fucking idiot every time he opened his mouth.
Not only was he paid to spout obvious bullshit but his complexion made me want to vomit.

You were feeling mentally abused by just a small dose of daily truth from JW huh OP?

Figures.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I for one thought how can he put up with those republicans, the alt right bunch of degenerates.

Y-A-W-N. Fox isn't even pretending anymore. After losing a lot viewers for a short period of time after the election, they've gone all in on the alt-right.
There are no more traditional conservative outlets. They are now all alt-right. :)

Y-A-W-N. Fox isn't even pretending anymore. After losing a lot viewers for a short period of time after the election, they've gone all in on the alt-right.
There are no more traditional conservative outlets. They are now all alt-right. :)
Yep, they're fully courting the "Jooose!!...Will not!...Replace URSE!" crowd.

I for one thought how can he put up with those republicans, the alt right bunch of degenerates.

He needed a job and no one else would hire him.
Now we see why.

Forum List

Back