THIS IS HUGE! — BREAKING NEWS FROM ARIZONA AUDIT: The Number Of Illegal Votes In Maricopa County Could Easily Reach More Than 250,000 Votes

The election was the most fraudulent we ever had the dems used covid to stuff ballots...and you fucking libs know it or you wouldn't still have a fence around my capitol...and you wouldn't be trying to permanently rig the system of voting in America.....its gonna bite you back hard....Trump 2024......Make America obey its laws again....

The election was not fraudulent. That is a lie. The fact that there was a larger turnout is not stuffing ballots. Trump's own AG saw no evidence of fraud that would overturn the results. We have a fence around the capitol because of people like you. Republicans are trying to rig elections by making it harder to vote.

Larger turn out? Yes. Like with the Rallies Trump had huge number of voters turn out to vote for him...while Biden couldn't get hardly anyone to turn to turn up.
Which worked against Trump as many Americans viewed that as irresponsible during a pandemic.
Link for that moron....
Well there's this...

.... and then there's this...

Screenshot_20210426-194100_Samsung Internet.jpg

The election was the most fraudulent we ever had the dems used covid to stuff ballots...and you fucking libs know it or you wouldn't still have a fence around my capitol...and you wouldn't be trying to permanently rig the system of voting in America.....its gonna bite you back hard....Trump 2024......Make America obey its laws again....

The election was not fraudulent. That is a lie. The fact that there was a larger turnout is not stuffing ballots. Trump's own AG saw no evidence of fraud that would overturn the results. We have a fence around the capitol because of people like you. Republicans are trying to rig elections by making it harder to vote.

Larger turn out? Yes. Like with the Rallies Trump had huge number of voters turn out to vote for him...while Biden couldn't get hardly anyone to turn to turn up.
Which worked against Trump as many Americans viewed that as irresponsible during a pandemic.
Yeah sure Faun that is why Trump had so many supporters at his rallies while biden often had trouble just getting a dozen to show up.

Well it seems pretty clear why the left work so hard to block this audit
Because it's bullshit as expressed by the OP.
i don’t disagree voter fraud is bs
Then for what reason(s) do you believe the left is working so hard to block this "audit?"
Its because they guy running this audit is a pro-trump conspiracy theorist.
And they're not looking at down ballot races, only presidential race.

Then for what reason(s) do you believe the left is working so hard to block this "audit?"

It does not matter because everyone knows massive fraud took place. If they are doing a forensic audits on the ballot all kinds of fraud will be found. And the ballots, themselves, will be indisputable evidence.

Yeah sure Faun that is why Trump had so many supporters at his rallies while biden often had trouble just getting a dozen to show up.
I showed the poll...

59% disapproved of Trump holding rallies during a pandemic while 64% approved of Biden not holding rallies. And I have no doubt Trump catching Coronavirus, apparently at a mock debate where almost no one wore a mask or social distanced, showed America how irresponsible he was. How the fuck does a president put themselves into such a dangerous situation? Voluntarily, no less. America saw it even though you were blind to it.

Link for that moron....
Well there's this...

USA Today????....please...

It does not matter because everyone knows massive fraud took place. If they are doing a forensic audits on the ballot all kinds of fraud will be found. And the ballots, themselves, will be indisputable evidence.
But it does matter to you. You said this will be proven -- which is in stark contrast to your earlier claims that it's already been proven. And if it's already been proven, why would it need to be proven again?

You've caught yourself in your web of deceit.

Link for that moron....
Well there's this...

USA Today????....please...
LOL

Imbecile, USA today is merely reporting the outcome of a poll.

But thanks for conceding so easily by trying to attack the messenger and not the message.

:dance:

But it does matter to you. You said this will be proven -- which is in stark contrast to your earlier claims that it's already been proven. And if it's already been proven, why would it need to be proven again?

It needs to be proven to America and it will be. I am not deceiving anyone. If the courts heard the evidence it would be proven already. So it needs to be proven to your stupid ass. Then you will own the big lie.

It needs to be proven to America and it will be. I am not deceiving anyone. If the courts heard the evidence it would be proven already. So it needs to be proven to your stupid ass. Then you will own the big lie.
Of course you are. You've been saying this was already proven. But now you admitted it needs to be proven.

Of course you are. You've been saying this was already proven. But now you admitted it needs to be proven.
And I told you how. We're done.

It doesn't matter. the facts will soon be posted all over the internet.

Your Alternative FACTS don't mean shit.

Durham Report:::::????????
The Krakken>>>>>we got em now........LOLLLLOLLLOLL
Anything Rudy says.........what a tard.

The facts are NOT what you believe or want them to be.
So fun laughing at you on a daily basis

Alternate facts might not, but illegal ballots will.

And I told you how. We're done.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you were done from the very first time you cried the election was stolen. Everything since then has just been laughing at you.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the Durham report. What ever happened to that?

One could say the same for you. Your preferred alternative facts do not conform to real
objective facts. Sorry the audit didn't turn out so well for you.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the Durham report. What ever happened to that?
The deep six by the Deep State.

Forum List

Back