THIS IS HUGE! — BREAKING NEWS FROM ARIZONA AUDIT: The Number Of Illegal Votes In Maricopa County Could Easily Reach More Than 250,000 Votes

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the Durham report. What ever happened to that?
The Durham report was supposed to be the RWI’s shining moment

Durham couldn’t produce the Alternative Facts they wanted so now they call Durham a Traitor.

Powell too. Remember the Krakken.

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to step down.

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.
In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.
The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.
They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.
However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.
The election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots!
Something HUGE is being revealed there right now!
Here’s what we’ve received on Sunday morning:

arizona-audit-possible-results.png

SNIP
Please don't confuse the left wing mental midgets with facts.

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to step down.

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.
In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.
The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.
They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.
However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.
The election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots!
Something HUGE is being revealed there right now!
Here’s what we’ve received on Sunday morning:

arizona-audit-possible-results.png

SNIP
Please don't confuse the left wing mental midgets with facts.
One more farce by the stupids in the dark of night

So when can we expect 250,000 arrests?
You can expect other states to demand audits.
I expect the right wing losers to continue this idiocy forever...
And if fraud is proven in Arizona?

Democrats will accuse the Republican's of manufacturing it in order to push undemocratic voting measures in all the states they control, because it has zero chance of changing the 2020 election.

Not sure what the ramifications of this would be... please let me know when they start arresting folks though....you will do that right? Good boy.
If fraud can be proven, arrests will not matter. Public opinion will crush any spin if tangible evidence like ballots themselves that prove fraud. Even the media or big Tech will not be able to hide it.

Democrats will accuse the Republican's of manufacturing it in order to push undemocratic voting measures in all the states they control, because it has zero chance of changing the 2020 election.
Like voter ID? Hit the road.

Like voter ID? Hit the road.

Well used tactics of the past that todays citizens will get past because they know what the NEO-GOP represent and they will vote them out in 2022. Setting the stage for a newer old tactic for 2024.

It will be tainted because the audit is being conducted in secrecy by a biased conspiracy nut who won't seat a Democrat at every table, won't let reporters in, won't discuss his methodologies, and isn't a federally accredited Voting System Test Lab to conduct such audits which have already been performed on the voting machines which found no fraud.

Not sure what the ramifications of this would be... please let me know when they start arresting folks though....you will do that right? Good boy.
Legally? Zilch.

If fraud can be proven, arrests will not matter. Public opinion will crush any spin if tangible evidence like ballots themselves that prove fraud. Even the media or big Tech will not be able to hide it.

No, arrests and more correctly the convictions that come from the matter because, unlike public opinion, it's subject to the laws, evidence, etc...

No amount of evidence has convinced a blob supporter of anything yet...ever.

You still believe the blob's favorite book is the Bible and that he's never told a lie in his life, bless his little heart. You still believe every kookie conspiracy theory spun about the election like the US military staging a raid in Germany.

No, arrests and more correctly the convictions that come from the matter because, unlike public opinion, it's subject to the laws, evidence, etc...

You still believe the blob's favorite book is the Bible and that he's never told a lie in his life, bless his little heart. You still believe every kookie conspiracy theory spun about the election like the US military staging a raid in Germany.

That will highlight the governments corruption not prosecuting the criminals. If fraud is proven you are fucked.

Last edited:
I think folk (on both sides) are far too emotionally involved when it comes to this to see straight.

Is it possible Biden and the Democrats are guilty of widespread voter fraud with the help of their friends in the establishments, media and big business? without doubt it is. 100% - and I'd never fully rule it out.

Is it possible there's Republicans who can't accent the election result, clutch at straws, generate fake news and convince themselves that everything indicates to voter fraud/corruption? sadly this is also true IMO.

Problem with something so polarised like this, I find it difficult what to believe and what side to take on it. I would not be surprised if they did steal an election using these tactics knowing fine well it's set up that if you question/believe it to be the case then you're in the same paranoid, lunatic, conspiracy theory camp that the leftists were in under Trump with some of the stuff they'd come out with.

It's a clusterfuck that will never go away, sadly. Undercover videos like them cretins from CNN last week makes sure of it.

That will highlight the governments corruption not prosecuting the criminals. If fraud is proven you are fucked.
LOL

Oh? Who's gonna be prosecuted? If they find illegal aliens voted, who are they gonna charge? If they find people were allowed to vote without being registered, who are they gonna charge? If they find voters were registered after the deadline, who are they gonna charge?

Face it, the only potential arrests would be if the find individual voters who broke the law for such things as voting twice or voting in more than one state. Other than that, nothing will come of this.

And if they find no fraud, normal people will just write it off like every other audit and recount which found nothing while you Believers will reject their finding like you do for every other audit, every other recount, every other court case.

And if they do find fraud, normal people will reject it since it's being conducted by a bias company with zero experience doing election audits while you Believers will embrace it as if you finally have evidence of fraud.

It will be tainted because the audit is being conducted in secrecy by a biased conspiracy nut who won't seat a Democrat at every table, won't let reporters in, won't discuss his methodologies, and isn't a federally accredited Voting System Test Lab to conduct such audits which have already been performed on the voting machines which found no fraud.

That does not sound like an audit to me.

It's just creating another problem.

Forum List

Back