This is how we end it! (solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody does.

Q.You actually think it helps the Arab side that they don't want to negotiate any borders?

Because Israel existence is not a function of agreement on borders.
The question is whether Palestinian Arabs want to negotiate ANY borders at all or leave it it open, with the hope that some day violence will get them a better result.

Not-negotiating hurts the average Palestinian Arab more than the Israeli, I mean in real daily life.
Non-negotiation does not make Israel magically disappear, on the contrary.
Palestine has international borders. Israel has no borders.

It is not the Palestinians who need to negotiate borders.

Can you answer these questions about Palestine?
Sure I can, but I asked you first.

Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?

A map of Israel has nothing to do with Palestine's history, does it? Answer just a few.
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
What is your problem posting a map?

Q.You actually think it helps the Arab side that they don't want to negotiate any borders?

The question is whether Palestinian Arabs want to negotiate ANY borders at all or leave it it open, with the hope that some day violence will get them a better result.

Not-negotiating hurts the average Palestinian Arab more than the Israeli, I mean in real daily life.

Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?

A map of Israel has nothing to do with Palestine's history, does it? Answer just a few.
From a Jew hating site?
You have posted your maps before and they were from overtly Arab and Nazi sites.

I'm not angry...Israel and Trump made sure that no Arab crap would go down after his Embassy announcement and I'm thrilled that Israel is showing assholes like you that you lost big time.
You seem angry and jealous. Why does it matter if 57 nations come together? It seems like a good thing.

It is not an occupation if it is inside the borders of a sovereign nation. Word games mean nothing when the fact is Israel can, and should, do what they wish in their country.
Interesting. Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Do you?
Please do supply one of your "Links".
Nobody does.

I'm not sure this slogan works anymore.

Israel is Palestine, until any new borders are negotiated.
Until today no Arab Palestinian political party had any ability to stand behind a signature or keep unity. Palestinian Arabs vote for tribal representatives over political parties.

It's a key to a possible solution.

original 1948 israeli borders - Google Search:
There are two. Now answer the questions.

I'm not angry...Israel and Trump made sure that no Arab crap would go down after his Embassy announcement and I'm thrilled that Israel is showing assholes like you that you lost big time.
You seem angry and jealous. Why does it matter if 57 nations come together? It seems like a good thing.
Jealous of 57 losers filled with budding terrorists?!
Hardly!
I'm just pointing out how you're throwing shit at the wall hoping something will stick.

LIAR!!!

From a Jew hating site?
You have posted your maps before and they were from overtly Arab and Nazi sites.
Links?

From a Jew hating site?
Links?
Why would I grace a Jew hating site and increase it's traffic?
That's your job.

Interesting. Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Do you?
Please do supply one of your "Links".
Nobody does.

I'm not sure this slogan works anymore.

Israel is Palestine, until any new borders are negotiated.
Until today no Arab Palestinian political party had any ability to stand behind a signature or keep unity. Palestinian Arabs vote for tribal representatives over political parties.

It's a key to a possible solution.
Links?

Just for the record, so that I understand Your view - this is Your proposed solution, end goal?
Return at least to the peace we had prior to the zionists and their occupation of the indigenous people.

LIAR!!!
I want those questions answered. The maps mean shit. Those annexations are the result of war, No country gives back territory won in war. Israel included.

The first map is Palestine in 1947 (Before Israel) with the proposed, but never implemented, partition borders.

The second map has those fake armistice line borders. The armistice agreement specifically stated that the armistice lines were not to be political or territorial borders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back