This is how we end it! (solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you answer these questions about Palestine?
Sure I can, but I asked you first.

Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Only from overtly Jew hating sites; non from any other type of sites.
So I guess that leaves you looking like the moron you are.
Nice duck.

No map.
I guess all 57 Arab nations are ducking.
Either that or you are a very disturbed individual.
Actually, you are a very disturbed individual.
could you please name 57 arab nations or are you thinking of Heinz 57 varietys
Google it; I already posted it. It's 57 Islamic national organizations because the Muslims are too busy murdering each other.

Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Nice duck.

No map.
Google it; I already posted it. It's 57 Islamic national organizations because the Muslims are too busy murdering each other.
what a total MORON YOU ARE....THELIQ AKA THE BRAIN WILL EXPLAIN FOR YOU....THERE ARE ONLY 22 ARAB NATIONS IN THE WORLD...WHEN QUESTIONED ON YOUR FIGURE BY ABI,TINNIE AND LATERLY MYSELF....YOU THEN CHANGED IT TO 57 ISLAMIC NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALIZING YOUR MISTAKE....BUT YOU WERE INACCURATE YET AGAIN....I WILL EXPLAIN...THERE ARE 52 MUSLIM NATIONS WORLDWIDE,OF WHICH BY FAR THE LARGEST POPULATIONS ARE IN ASIA....INDONESIA {if you know where that is) WITH 360 MILLION SOULS,ALONE.

SO YOUR WHOLE PREMISE AND POST WAS A DELIBERATE LIE.....AS I ALWAYS SAY...SHOW ME A ZIONIST AND I WILL SHOW YOU A RECIDEVIST LIAR.

HIENZ MAKES GREAT BAKED BEANS,,,,SHAME YOU ARE SUCH A PEANUT....LOL RECURRING>>>>>>VIVA THE PALESTINIANS THE REAL PEOPLE OF PALESTINE AND THE HOLY LAND

PS...NOTE ZIONISM IS UNHOLY,FACT

Last edited:
could you please name 57 arab nations or are you thinking of Heinz 57 varietys[/QUOTE]
Google it; I already posted it. It's 57 Islamic national organizations because the Muslims are too busy murdering each other.[/QUOTE]
what a total MORON YOU ARE....THELIQ AKA THE BRAIN WILL EXPLAIN FOR YOU....THERE ARE ONLY 22 ARAB NATIONS IN THE WORLD...WHEN QUESTIONED ON YOUR FIGURE BY ABI,TINNIE AND LATERLY MYSELF....YOU THEN CHANGED IT TO 57 ISLAMIC NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALIZING YOUR MISTAKE....BUT YOU WERE INACCURATE YET AGAIN....I WILL EXPLAIN...THERE ARE 52 MUSLIM NATIONS WORLDWIDE,OF WHICH BY FAR THE LARGEST POPULATIONS ARE IN ASIA....INDONESIA {if you know where that is) WITH 360 MILLION SOULS,ALONE.

SO YOUR WHOLE PREMISE AND POST WAS A DELIBERATE LIE.....AS I ALWAYS SAY...SHOW ME A ZIONIST AND I WILL SHOW YOU A RECIDEVIST LIAR.

HIENZ MAKES GREAT BAKED BEANS,,,,SHAME YOU ARE SUCH A PEANUT....LOL RECURRING>>>>>>VIVA THE PALESTINIANS THE REAL PEOPLE OF PALESTINE AND THE HOLY LAND

PS...NOTE ZIONISM IS UNHOLY,FACT[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Zionism is no more than wanting a Jewish state. Nothing wrong with that.

Nice duck.

No map.

Are you OK?
You seem to be losing your struggle against the Zionists.

Google it; I already posted it. It's 57 Islamic national organizations because the Muslims are too busy murdering each other.[/QUOTE]

PS...NOTE ZIONISM IS UNHOLY,FACT[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Zionism is no more than wanting a Jewish state. Nothing wrong with that.[/QUOTE]
APART FROM TRYING TO EXTERMINATE THE PALESTINIANS TO STEAL THEIR LAND..THAT'S WHATS WRONG WITH IT MOREOVER FILLING THE LAND WITH ILLITERATE CONVERTS NOT REAL JEWS

Nice duck.

No map.

Are you OK?
YOU BOASTING PHARISEE YOU'LL NEVER CONQUER ME OR THE WONDERFUL PALESTINIANS

FOLK YOU YOU WILL NOT THE DICKHEAD COULD NOTE REFUTE MY POST,OTHER THAN THE USUAL ZIONISTA ABUSIVE ONE LINER...

Are you OK?
YOU BOASTING PHARISEE YOU'LL NEVER CONQUER ME OR THE WONDERFUL PALESTINIANS

FOLK YOU YOU WILL NOT THE DICKHEAD COULD NOTE REFUTE MY POST,OTHER THAN THE USUAL ZIONISTA ABUSIVE ONE LINER...
Capital letters? Bet you are a tough guy.

Just for the record, so that I understand Your view - this is Your proposed solution, end goal?
Return at least to the peace we had prior to the zionists and their occupation of the indigenous people.

Here's an idea. Why don't we return to the peace and the indigenous peoples of 3000 years ago?

Wow a mass of capital letters instead of the usual first letter of every word. He must be winning.

I'm glad that Abi, a self proclaimed Jew, would be happy to go back to those peaceful times prior to Israel. Maybe he wants to go back to slavery in Egypt. Those were also great times.

A map of Israel has nothing to do with Palestine's history, does it? Answer just a few.
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
What is your problem posting a map?

original 1948 israeli borders - Google Search:
There are two. Now answer the questions.
LIAR!!!
I want those questions answered. The maps mean shit. Those annexations are the result of war, No country gives back territory won in war. Israel included.

Israel did not win any territory in war. Note the map of the Jewish homeland. By treaty. Not war. Treaty.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Here's an idea. Why don't we return to the peace and the indigenous peoples of 3000 years ago?
You don't know what that was; you just have a narrative.

Right of return, end the occupation, free and fair elections and let's end this.

There has been a lot of work out there on fake hate crimes and not just swastikas painted by Jews, but we have seen this morph into a phenomena that involves many groups.
If you are interested, I would recommend starting here:
http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/Crying-Wolf-by-Laird-Wilcox.pdf

That's a very, erm, unrelated link.

Rather than wasting half my life reading the 112 pages I chose a slightly faster route. A quick search for the word "Zionist" as, after all, that's what you are talking about, resulted in just THREE occurrences of the word with only one linking to 'fake hate' to the JDO.

"swastikas" was my next search resulting in 28 results. Briefly scanning through the references it appears that most were NOT related to "fake hate" but were used as a cover up, or were related to teenagers!

Perhaps, if there is an example I missed you would care to share it with everyone?

No, not like that. I am talking real change through clear realization.

Well, that's a shame! FLACALTENN and I had already lined up a jam session to get some Dylan songs down!

However, care to clarify "real change through clear realization"?

No, I don't think so. I think there are different dynamics in play.

"different dynamics"? How so?

You don't know what that was; you just have a narrative.

Right of return, end the occupation, free and fair elections and let's end this.

Arab Palestine should make sure to welcome all Palestinian Arabs, as well as protect their rights abroad.
Israel/Jewish Palestine has Arabs and other minorities fully represented in democratic elections, Arab Palestine should give the Jewish residents such rights as well.

Slogans like "end occupation" need more clarification. I'm not sure Palestinian Arab presented any clear explanation beyond - "from the river to the sea".
It also needs further explanation in light of PA promoting the removal of all Jews from lands under their control.

Q. What makes You think it won't lead to the same war we saw a 100 years ago and today?

There has been a lot of work out there on fake hate crimes and not just swastikas painted by Jews,
Fake hate crimes is an interesting phenomenon. I recall seeing a report where a Jewish student was caught painting a swastika on her own dorm room door.

How much are these signs of hate done by actual anti Semites?

How much is done by Palestinian groups like SJP who are the first to be blamed for everything.

How much is false flag designed to garner support for Israel.

We will probably never know for sure.

There has been a lot of work out there on fake hate crimes and not just swastikas painted by Jews,
Fake hate crimes is an interesting phenomenon. I recall seeing a report where a Jewish student was caught painting a swastika on her own dorm room door.

How much is done by Palestinian groups like SJP who are the first to be blamed for everything.

Why would you care about facts when you have goofy conspiracy theories to address your paranoia?

I'm sure in Your mind it makes up for all the open racism in the BDS movement.
Just blame all antisemitism on that Jewish kid and Israel, no need to face reality.

Last edited:
Just for the record, so that I understand Your view - this is Your proposed solution, end goal?
Return at least to the peace we had prior to the zionists and their occupation of the indigenous people.

I'm not sure You understand what "indigenous" or "Peace" mean.
Where did Jews originate and where did the Tamimi tribe originate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back