This is how the media should regularly be treating trump

Don't pull the punches,no more softball reporting. Call a spade a a spade.

Fake news for so many reasons. What's ironic is Trump tends to exaggerate (e.g. "blood bath"), and that triggers the left to exaggerate the meaning, contributing to TDS.

Last edited:

That's not news, it's commie propaganda. The news would have shown clips in full context. The bloodbath was in relation to the US auto industry, if China is allowed to import cars from Mexico without tariffs. He said he would tariff them at 100% so those mega factories China is building would be a big waste of money. I haven't seen a clip on their other claim yet, but I'm sure it's as misleading as the first.

As usual De CrepitUS called it wrong ( will he ever learn ? ) .

Poorly constructed lies always lose in the long run . But this blatant one was picked up so fast that the Left have far worse than egg on their face .

The Dumbo's PR support team obviously contains a few that need firing .Amateurs .

. Your fear is obvious.
backwards.gif

That's not news, it's commie propaganda. The news would have shown clips in full context. The bloodbath was in relation to the US auto industry, if China is allowed to import cars from Mexico without tariffs. He said he would tariff them at 100% so those mega factories China is building would be a big waste of money. I haven't seen a clip on their other claim yet, but I'm sure it's as misleading as the first.

commies2.jpg

Forum List

Back