This is how the media should regularly be treating trump

Don't pull the punches,no more softball reporting. Call a spade a a spade.

lol, well, I guess being disingenuous is a thing…

Leave it to lefty’s to snip a clip to make it say what they want, and just throw context to the wind.

New Flash Shit Stick, he is being treated fairly, you want him to walk off scot free. Ain't gonna happen.

P1135809 threatened violence if he is not reelected. He is liabel for rape of E. Jean Carroll, and you want him treated fairly. He cheated on each and everyone of ex-wives and you want his treated fairly. He called the Men and Women who died in service to our country "Suckers and Losers" and you want him treated fairly. He has attacked Gold Star Families and you want that crawling yellow belly 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward and want him treated fairly.

Fuck him. Lock Orange Shit Gibbon ass in jail.

P1135809 threatened violence if he is not reelected

No he didn’t lol

New Flash Shit Stick, he is being treated fairly, you want him to walk off scot free. Ain't gonna happen.

P1135809 threatened violence if he is not reelected. He is liabel for rape of E. Jean Carroll, and you want him treated fairly. He cheated on each and everyone of ex-wives and you want his treated fairly. He called the Men and Women who died in service to our country "Suckers and Losers" and you want him treated fairly. He has attacked Gold Star Families and you want that crawling yellow belly 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward and want him treated fairly.

Fuck him. Lock Orange Shit Gibbon ass in jail.
I see your claims, and I raise you the following:

Biden was accused by Tara Reade.
Biden had some interesting things to say about black people: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."
And he also got 5 draft deferments.

I see your claims, and I raise you the following:

Biden was accused by Tara Reade.
Biden had some interesting things to say about black people: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."
And he also got 5 draft deferments.

Wasn't that remark in the 1970s?

Biden showed up for induction, but he had a history of asthma.

He's a better man than Trump will ever be.

Trump has a serious personality disorder and he's not intelligent.

Wasn't that remark in the 1970s?

Biden showed up for induction, but he had a history of asthma.

He's a better man than Trump will ever be.

Trump has a serious personality disorder and he's not intelligent.
Since that's purely opinion, I have no particular debate for that.

So in other words continue being the biased partisan hacks they have been for year's now. Shouldn't be a problem for them as 90 percent of the media today have abandoned the idea of journalistic integrity and unbiased reporting.

No more softball for Trump.

Get him every time he deserves it.

I know for the melon head he is.

I know what the 'blood bath' comment was meant to be, but the Orange Bozo mangled his semantic again, and so let the fuck answer for it.

Forum List

Back