This is how a country is supposed to respond to a health crisis. A lot can be learned from Germany

I noticed Billy ditched this thread quickly when posters started using math to make him understand how wong ( I know it is wrong but using wong for Billy seeing he love spread Chinese Government misinformation ) he was.

So Billy now you know that Germany population is 83m and is 1/4 the size of the U.S. ( 332m ) while Germany have 53k known cases and 390 known deaths you realized that your percentages of known cases are much higher while deaths at percentage wise are a slightly lower than the U.S. but will you use percentages or will you stay stubborn and proclaim you are correct all the time?

If you do not understand then give the percentage of people infected in Germany to it population and then from that give us the percentage of dead from the known cases and then compare the percentages to the U.S. percentage and let talk...

Bet I confused Billy even more!
Hey idiot here’s why your lame attempt at math is irrelevant: the US now has the most cases in the the world. Italy, which is smaller than Germany, comes in second place. Once this is all said and done, obviously our death toll will be much larger even in proportion to Germany.

Awww, you are upset you got caught in a lie!

How do you know when this is over our percentage of deaths to our population will be much higher?

You don't, so let me make this clear and you used numbers to confused people without taking in population size, and size of the country.

Now do you understand the math and realize your error or will you proclaim math be damn the number is lower and you will take the ninety dollars over five percent of a million dollars?
It’s amazing you pretend you are smarter than the experts referenced in this article. We already know you’re full of shit because I explained Italy’s death toll. Again, even in proportion, our death toll will be much higher than Germany’s. Hell we are even still way behind on testing so there’s no way to know how many cases we actually have. In the end, we may end up losing 200,000 lives to the virus. You need to man up and face the truth.

I need to man up and face the truth when you were taunting the right with how Germany has done better than us and when the math shows they are about the same in percentage points you tell me that does not matter!

Poor wittle Billy praying for a large number of deaths and if it does not happen Billy will call everyone retarded because he believed his Gawd will deliver what he prayed for!

Fact is our amount that have been confirmed ill is still behind Germany confirmed in percentage points and our deaths are about the same giving us the slight nod.

So as you pray for more deaths learn that you failed at trying to sell your bullshit when hit with actual numbers and until the final count is done you are just lying to cover your ass!

Forum List

Back