This is for Both Sides... And you Liberaltarians...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
You would be LUCKY if you got a State Rep who was with you Politically even 50% of the time...

You Honestly Expect the Presidency, the Position that Represents 300,000,000 people and is Elected by a Majority of about half of that number, to Agree with YOU personally on your Selfish, Irrational Agendas?...

And even IF the Impossible Happened...

There are 535 Elected People in the House and Senate who Realisitically Hold MORE Power than the President and are as Batshit Crazy to the Left and Right as they come and everything in betweeen and who ALL Compromise...

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

And even if a couple of them don't Compromise, they don't matter...

Mitt Romney's not Outlawing Abortion and Obama's not making Gay Marriage Legal...

Get the Fuck over yourselves already.

:thup:

Sorry to have Interuppted you Liberaltarians and "Conservative" Independents from Attacking Romney... They guy who is NOT President right now... Get it?

I now Return you to your Regularly Scheduled Program.

:)

peace...

You would be LUCKY if you got a State Rep who was with you Politically even 50% of the time...

You Honestly Expect the Presidency, the Position that Represents 300,000,000 people and is Elected by a Majority of about half of that number, to Agree with YOU personally on your Selfish, Irrational Agendas?...

There are 535 Elected People in the House and Senate who Realisitically Hold MORE Power than the President and are as Batshit Crazy to the Left and Right as they come and everything in betweeen and who ALL Compromise...

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

Mitt Romney's not Outlawing Abortion and Obama's not making Gay Marriage Legal...

Sorry to have Interuppted you Liberaltarians and "Conservative" Independents from Attacking Romney... They guy who is NOT President right now... Get it?

peace...

Nice rant so what do you suggest and how?

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

peace...

Nice rant so what do you suggest and how?

I don't have any... I've been doing this since the late 80's and have paid attention to Politics since the Liberals in my Life were talking about how Reagan was going to End the World...

Not a lot has Changed in my 41 years...

I'm just not that Interested anymore and watching the same old back and forth from the Sides and then Societal Anarchists on the outside Chirping just doesn't do a lot for me these days...

It's Unfortunately Predictable.

peace...

The "problem" is money, with a side salad of greed.

Being just a citizen does not afford you much in the realm of political clout.. Add a decent sum of money and you can get some sit-down time with the politician of your choice.

No. I have no idea what point you just made

I don't get it either and quite frankly with so much at stake for our nation now is not the time to throw up the white surrender flag.. You either choose to stay in there and fight like hell for the most important election of a lifetime or you disengage. Mal's free to do what he wants. IN the end, who cares? <Shrug>

All I want is an honest man/women who will interpret the constitution for what it says, not what it could mean, and has Americas, and only Americas, best interests in mind.

I'm not sure Romney is that guy either, but I'm absolutely 100% fuckin sure that it isn't obama.

So which one should I vote for Mal?

Turd with Peanuts or Turd with Marshmallows?

If you lean Right then Romney... If Left then Obama...

Obama is basically Bush III a little to the Leftish.

One of the two is winning... That is Fact.

Voting outside of them Assists the one who is more Against your Goals of the two who have a possibility of Winning...

It's the Presidency... Not the King.

peace...

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

peace...

Don't blame us because the candidate you nominated is unelectable. :eusa_hand:

You Honestly Expect the Presidency...to Agree with YOU personally on your Selfish, Irrational Agendas?

No, I expect the President to follow the law of the land. That's all.

Been a LONG, LONG time since that was the case.

Voting outside of them Assists the one who is more Against your Goals of the two who have a possibility of Winning...

It's the Presidency... Not the King.

peace...
Both are criminals who will do the bidding of their Masters, the International Banking Interests who finance both sides.

Voting for either one gives legitimacy to that system, and I won't do it.

As long as there is a write-in option I'm gonna' use it.

JMO, but anyone who wants Bob Ross for prez is a froot loop.

And, its damn weird to capitalize random words.

It's the Presidency... Not the King.:)

peace...

I take GREAT issue with this..

Obama has by executive order - defied the US Constitution in legalizing ILLEGALS--
Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipment, fertilizer and food production across America - food supply

Obama May Use Executive Order to Advance Cybersecurity Policies - US News and World Report - will use this in the 2nd term to control and squelch freedom of speech.

He bypassed congress when in session, using an EO to place a cabinet member.. TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

He has plans to issue an EO on climate change and Kyoto, forcing this shit down our throats, TRIPLING already staggering energy prices.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/13/us/politics/13obama.html?_r=0

OBAMA USING EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO IMPLEMENT RADICAL AGENDA at DickMorris.com

This next Presidency should well see 1 SCOTUS and posisbly 2 appointments which will shape our country for DECADES to come. This election is vital and more important than pissing and moaning about the process.

New Topics

Forum List

Back