This is flat out illegal. "Leaked video shows 'hush hush' flights of migrants from border into US under cover of darkness"

Ummm...because clearly Trump didn't run a secretive program to place illegals and felons in
communities far from the border using chartered airliners under the cover of darkness.
You have not read this entire topic, have you.

Trump did exactly the same thing.

This "cover of darkness" shit is hilarious drama. :lol:

This issue is all about the Curse of the Law being enforced on USA via Isaiah 5.
And that is only 1 of the curses USA deserve.

Of course he did. :rolleyes:

Running chartered flights out of airports shut down for the night. I.E. "the cover of darkness".
Are you trying to appear stupid? Mission accomplished, if so.
Oh, so if an airport is closed when the immigrants are flown in, THAT is impeachable. THAT makes all the difference. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What were you saying about appearing stupid?

Are you suuuuuure none of Trump's flights didn't happen in the evening? :lol:

Oh, so if an airport is closed when the immigrants are flown in, THAT is impeachable. THAT makes all the difference. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What were you saying about appearing stupid?
I said that you appeared stupid and I regret using that qualifier. You ARE stupid!

The illegality comes in Biden and his helpers facilitating illegal immigration. That's impeachable!

As I said chartering these flights to land and take off when airports are shut down to all other
traffic in the middle of the night shows a real consciousness of guilt and criminal behavior.

I said that you appeared stupid and I regret using that qualifier. You ARE stupid!

The illegality comes in Biden and his helpers facilitating illegal immigration. That's impeachable!

As I said chartering these flights to land and take off when airports are shut down to all other
traffic in the middle of the night shows a real consciousness of guilt and criminal behavior.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are you suuuuuuuure Trump's flights didn't occur in the evening?

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!™

See, this is exactly how propaganda works. You spice it up with "under cover of darkness" and other emotionally charge horseshit.

The rubes eat that shit up.

Then when you point out Trump had the exact same policy, the brain dead rubes go, "Yeahbut DARKNESS!"

As if Trump's planes only flew in the daytime. :lol:

My god. The level of submissive cuckholdery in these people is astounding.

"Consciousness of guilt and criminal behavior" is one of the first things a prosecutor looks for.

Joe's illegal alien relocation program has that in spades though it's possible he is so mentally
impaired he might not even know this criminality is going on.

But he's still responsible for what his radical far left lackeys imposed on the country in the dead of night. So sad.

Last edited:

All the proof needed for Claudia Tenney is on video and audio tape.

It's an air tight indictment of Joe Biden and his gangster administration.

A "betrayal" of America as someone says on the tape.
Trying to turn around and place blame on Donald Trump for similar crimes is really
the hallmark of chicken-shit leftist liars.

You got nothing! Fuck off.

Last edited:
You can keep throwing shit against the wall but it aint stickin

I remember the immigration battles clearly and it was trump against lib judges, the democrats and chamber of commerce flunky republicans
The judge from Seattle who blocked Trumps Muslim Ban was appointed by George W. Bush.

Who Is Judge James L. Robart And Why Did He Block Trump's ...

Thats an interesting question

trump did everything in his power to turn the migrants back whereas Biden is welcoming them

plus trump has a deal with mexico to deny entry while awaiting their court hearing

finally, conservatives did not have unlimited patience with trump and were no happier with the flights then or now
This does not address the question though. It just outlies a few excuses as to why you 'tolerated' this under Trump.

I call bullshit on that anyway, it was not a matter of conservatives having patience. They are still cheering for Trump's 'successes' in immigration.

This does not address the question though. It just outlies a few excuses as to why you 'tolerated' this under Trump.
Interesting. Who "tolerated" the sort of thing Joe Biden is doing as demonstrated by Joe's
catch and release program, which I'm led to understand is illegal and therefore an impeachable
offense (as if we need more reasons to remove Quid Pro Joe's rotting brain and carcass from the White House).

I call bullshit on that anyway, it was not a matter of conservatives having patience. They are still cheering for Trump's 'successes' in immigration.
Yes. Many people believe that a nation needs actual enforceable borders.
Do you believe borders are a mistake and we need to let drug traffickers and gangs that prey on young women and children come and go as they please?

Or do you think Trump was not actually serious about his border wall, which seems
absurd on it's face but I'm willing to listen to someone making that case.

The judge from Seattle who blocked Trumps Muslim Ban was appointed by George W. Bush.
Judges in seattle are usually nominated by the senators from that state

so they tend to be liberal

and the bush family along their loyal servants and gamekeepers in the republican party are stridently anti trump

Interesting. Who "tolerated" the sort of thing Joe Biden is doing as demonstrated by Joe's
catch and release program, which I'm lead to understand is illegal and therefore an impeachable
offense (as if we need more reasons to remove Quid Pro Joe's rotting brain and carcass from the White House).

Yes. Many people believe that a nation needs actual enforceable borders.
Do you believe borders are a mistake and we need to let drug traffickers and gangs that prey on young women and children come and go as they please?

Or do you think Trump was not actually serious about his border wall, which seems
absurd on it's face.
Apparently you did. As has been pointed out, this is a Trump era program and something Trump was also doing.

And no, you will not find any indication anywhere that I have ever supported utterly open boarders or advocated that boarders were a bad thing.

Try again.

We understood trump was doing all that could be done under the circumstances

if he had reneged on his promise to build the wall and legalized the DACAs that would be different

but he remained loyal to his base and they are loyal to him

Last edited:
Apparently you did. As has been pointed out, this is a Trump era program and something Trump was also doing.
And apparently you have been sniffing glue if you believe your own words.
And no, you will not find any indication anywhere that I have ever supported utterly open boarders or advocated that boarders were a bad thing.

Try again.
Trump was actually FOR catching illegal aliens and then secretly relocating them far away from the border, such as upstate New York, as is the case in the Fox News video tape? :rolleyes:

You are the second person to make such an incredible claim. The first ran off when asked to provide proof
of such a claim. Where is your actual verifiable proof?
Try again. Or confirm
that you lie a lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back