This is a thread for sharing the survivor updates: Parkland, Columbine, etc

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
If you want to spread conspiracy theories, kindly go back to the other 8,239 threads which you've already created and been all manner of verbose in.

All I can do is hope you act like adults and either avoid this thread or stay on topic. Having said that, I don't believe I am allowed any realistic expectation of the thread being moderated to stay on topic.

sophia1.jpg
sophia2.jpg
sophia3.jpg
sophia4.jpg

Not all the survivors are whiny bawl babies screaming for gun bans....

FL Shooting Survivor: David Hogg's Comments 'Egregious and Inflammatory'

Kashuv, a junior at Stoneman Douglas High School, said fellow student David Hogg was engaging in "egregious and inflammatory" rhetoric during his speech Sunday.

Kashuv said the National Rifle Association - a key recipient of Hogg's ire - does not have as much "evil power" over politicians as gun control proponents believe.

"It's easy to regurgitate talking points," Kashuv said.

"Guns aren't the issue. It's everything surrounding acquiring a weapon," Kashuv said, pointing to law enforcement ineptitude in some places and lack of mental health resources.

"Where was the call for no more failures by law enforcement?" Leland Vittert asked Kashuv.

The student responded that he is "pained" that the activists do not seek to hold the government accountable for its failures outside of the push for gun control.

FL Shooting Survivor: David Hogg's Comments 'Egregious and Inflammatory'

I see that thus far, comprehension issues are severely lacking.

You start a "woe is them" thread and didn't think you'd catch heat?

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

I posted a survivor link, Cupcake. You just didn't like it. Tough shit

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

I'll probably start a group for those of us who are still human/humane.

Got all the way to post five before the Butthurt Brigade bubbled up.

Tweet said:
A girl who was shot w/ an AR15 5 weeks ago, Samantha Fuentes, stood up in front millions across the world, vomited on stage & then continued her incredible speech like nothing happened

This is why these kids will WIN
This is why these kids will CHANGE America#MarchForOurLives

2:06 PM - Mar 24, 2018
Fuentes then led the audience in singing "Happy Birthday" to her friend Nick Dworet, whose birthday would have been that day. Dworet was killed in the shooting.

Now over to the Butthurt Bucket Brigade who will essplain to us how "Happy Birthday" is a communist propaganda song or something. And kudos to Sam Fuentes --- vomiting on stage is above and beyond the call of duty for a "crisis actor". :salute:

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

I'll probably start a group for those of us who are still human/humane.

Please do and spare normal people your crap

Unless you are friends with, related to or are a survivor what is the point of this thread?

As a 19 year old I was stabbed 6 times in a fight. Should I be updating my status for the worlds strangers?
No moving on is the best move to make. Poor poor pitiful me isn't

Please read your sentence and let us know how it is supposed to make sense.

Comprehension issues severely lack what ?

Or an comprehension issues lack anything.

Or did you mean to say someone had comprehension issues.

Forum List

Back