This is a problem.

The people that want old people to work until they flip over and die are now telling people who and what they can be in life? Wow. what a suprise. Guess, what, these kids are going to do it anyways but in secret as that is their biological reality. if you or the schools don't support them then they will take far more risker roots. That is the problem with you as you want to act like the taliban and crush this with an iron fist. There's no crushing this as it is reality and it isn';t going away because you don't like it. It would be like crushing jews as Hitler tried to do..It didn't remove them from the world but it did make their life hell.

Can you explain the science of "their biological reality"?

It's called freedom baby! How would you feel if I and people like me started demanding bans on religion and the church? You wouldn't like it and believe me such concepts have caused a million times the death throughout history and it would be far more justified. At the very least it is a waste of ones time and resources that could be used to learn something that is useful in ones life.

I won't do it because I am for freedom but some freedoms are with risk. Pretty dark risk if you ask me when it comes to religion and the forcing of it on our children.

Abolish schools

The only place where kids need to be educated is at home or at their church....if there is a private corporation that wants to educate their child that parents trust, then so be it...

But no parent trust public schools.....all they seek to do is rape your children and turn them gay....

Public teachers need to be rounded up and deported

Abolish schools

The only place where kids need to be educated is at home or at their church....if there is a private corporation that wants to educate their child that parents trust, then so be it...

But no parent trust public schools.....all they seek to do is rape your children and turn them gay....

Public teachers need to be rounded up and deported
Once again, nazi, how do we deport citizens? Jeez you're stupid.

Once again, nazi, how do we deport citizens? Jeez you're stupid.
We pass a law that deport anyone who is a pedophile commie child groomer..

Which includes all teachers....ban public education.....

Children should be taught by our churches and patriotic corporations...unless they are poor children....they shouldn't be taking up space in our class rooms; put them to work

Under no circumstances should a teacher or school not divulge anything regarding a parent's child/student.

Nonbinary teacher boasts on changing students' genders without parents knowing: 'They need protection'

We need to stop using this nonsense language.

“Non-binary” always deserves quotation marks and eye rolling. This lady sucks and shouldn’t be a teacher and when we call out groomers, this trash is what we mean. She is spreading social contagion.

California it may already be too late for and hopefully that shithole falls into the Pacific, but the rest of us have a chance if we punish groomer filth like this.

Forum List

Back